Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scary Miss Mary
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
its_all_an_illusion
Ain't she cute? She wuvs you!
its_all_an_illusion
Damnit. It won't let me post her. O_O
Mata
SMM is a nice piece of design. Are there any stories about her?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
They did a series of comic books - but I've only managed to find one issue so far. sad.gif
Mata
Fair enough. I've had a look on the website and there's no mention of them. Still, she's a good looking character.
Oni Usagi
I have it too, It's a good comic. It also comes with stickers. I haven't seen anything except issue 1 either. I don't think there were any more, though I could be wrong. I think the people in charge of ordering at the comic book store I went to would have gotten another one if there was, since she got the first one for herself and one extra.
LindyLouWho
Who is this character yall are talkin about does she have a website?
Mata
Ah ha, I've found it.

http://www.kitsch.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Ca...iss_mary_7.html

Scary Miss Mary is a rather cute character who likes knives and appears on various bits of merchandise. Past that I'm not really sure of anything more about her.
gothictheysay
Quite like Ruby Gloom, but she does have that one comic happy.gif
Mata
I've never really been a fan of Ruby Gloom... It always seemed just a bit too gloomy!

I've got respect for the fact that they were trying out a different type of character design, but personally I didn't find it so appealing. Still, it's nice that they were prepared to try.
gothictheysay
Ruby Gloom doesn't usually float my boat either...it frustrates me that it's pretty much just a clothing thing, with no story at all behind it. Just a bit irksome, 'cause it's easy to get things like that to play on stereotypes. *Shrug*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.