Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Make New Skins For The Forum Competition!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Mata
Well, the title bar has now been fiddled with, and I think I'll leave the rest of this skin as it is for the moment.

Pab did the lovely LGG pic for the right-hand side of the title bar. Isn't it cute?
LoLo
I like this new skin. The lgg picture is cool, the new PM's are cool as Candice said, and I like how the moderators names show up in green if they're online and visible. biggrin.gif
Mr Fuzzy
That's nothing. I'm purple. tongue.gif
gothictheysay
Oh, will we ever get our LGG picture on the side of the boards when there's new posts back? I have a blue square that says IPB on it now...
Mata
Possibly, it depends whether I get around to it or not!
Sir Psycho Sexy
there are some good parts to the new skin, definately, but i miss the link at the bottom of the thread that takes you back to the forum you were looking at, eg. daily life, daft etc
Phyllis
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Aug 6 2004, 04:54 PM)
there are some good parts to the new skin, definately, but i miss the link at the bottom of the thread that takes you back to the forum you were looking at, eg. daily life, daft etc

There's still a thingy like that. It's a drop down menu though now...but if you just hit "go" it'll take you back to the forum you were looking at. Tis at the bottom of the page.

That possibly didn't make any sense. I shall come back and look at this again when I am sober. *nodnod*
MoonlightSavingsTime
The whole layout looks good once you get used to it (pretty quickly for me). I especially like the quotes, as some have noted. I am also bothered by the IPB thing being where the LGG icon should be, as others noted, but I'll live with it for now.

And while we're on the topic of revamping the board's appearance and capabilities, can I ask a little question? In My Controls > Edit Profile Info > Your MSN Messenger Identity, would it be possible to increase the character limit in that box just by one more little character? My MSN identity goes over the limit by just one character, so I have one character missing at the end, and it kind of bugs me. Or is this something I should bring up separately in the Site Fault Reports? Meh... I just thought I'd ask.

Thanks to everyone who made the boards look overall really nifty. Yup. Me likey. smile.gif

Oh, and I like that there's a lo-fi version (that wasn't there before, was it?), so I can comfort myself with the knowledge that I just might be able to access the boards from my mom's 400MHz Win95 computer with dialup connection the next time I visit her, rather than going for two weeks without Matazoneyness.
the lil' pie fairy
i like it smile.gif

especially the PM's. the handiness!! very snazzy, thankies to all who did it biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.