Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I Evil To Find This Very Funny?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Mutilation
I don't know if Matazone is at the same stage as The Beatles yet (note yet) but now we all know the secret of why Limecat is not happpy.
eternallybored
lol

That is why he wears the lime! Like how paranoid people wear aluminum hats so that aliens won't read their thoughts!
Righteous
So he wears the lime to keep Mittens from eating his brain?
El Nino
Another poll in which I wanted to vote twice. Once for the one that I did vote for which was yes and I'll burn too and the other would've been for the money option.
Feyliya
::rolls on the floor laughing::

That is so AWFUL! And yet so funny! And 142.50?!?!?!?!?!!!!?? You've got to be kidding me! Those *ucktards should be shot! I wonder what Jesus would say to them about ripping off mourners like this?

This is my new desktop! LMFAO!!!!
Black-Wings
I am literally killing myself laughing. I have a suspicion that my form tutor made that site... she just seems like that kind of gay arse.. you know what I mean?
Smiler
Dear Bob! NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo! Funny as hell (not trying to be obtuse...although dry.gif let me see...)

I like the added touch that portraits can be"with or without Jesus". Just in case, you've got the option.

Disgrace (albeit funny one) that their charging that much but you KNOW some muppets out there will pay. Wonder if beloved hamsters get a look in???
El Nino
QUOTE (Smiler @ Oct 26 2004, 09:44 PM)
Dear Bob! NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo! Funny as hell (not trying to be obtuse...although dry.gif  let me see...)

I like the added touch that portraits can be"with or without Jesus". Just in case, you've got the option.

Disgrace (albeit funny one) that their charging that much but you KNOW some muppets out there will pay. Wonder if beloved hamsters get a look in???

for an extra $50 they'd probably throw anything you want in!
exceptional1709
I find that incredibly funny and incredibly sad at the same time that people would actually take that seriously.

And pay that much money. It's absolutely ridiculous!

I like the picture Feyliya!
Feyliya
QUOTE (exceptional1709 @ Oct 27 2004, 05:25 PM)
I find that incredibly funny and incredibly sad at the same time that people would actually take that seriously.

And pay that much money.  It's absolutely ridiculous!

I like the picture Feyliya!

It's DarkInferno's pic. I just borrowed it.
cait
$142.50??:

Thank You For Filling Out This Form

Below is what you submitted to feedback@petsyoulove.com on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 at 22:24:19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CommentType: Suggestion

Comment Topic: Price

Comment: I wouldn't even charge this much money for the souls of the willing! I suggest that you don't put such a high price for such hideous crap. Keep this sh** out of the lower realms, we don't appreciate this cheap bullsh**. Leave it up to me to torture the damned with mundane shopping scams. Stay in heaven where you belong...b*tch!!

First name: LUCIFER

Last name: SATAN

Email: satanlovesyou@hell.com

Submit: Submit
Freaker
Wow, that's..sick. And funny! Very funny! laugh.gif
Are people really supposed to take this seriously? huh.gif
gothictheysay
Cait the Angry!!

I wonder how many customers they get.
saucy_tara
That is just so, so funny. Almost (but not quite) on a par with stuffing your deceased pet to be your "Eternal companion" !!!! CLICKY!!
Sir Psycho Sexy
heheh, the bull terrior looks constipated tongue.gif
El Nino
Anybody who likes cats do not look here
Moosh
I felt the need to send them an email to ask if they were taking the piss, I am yet to get a response
monosodiumglutemate
well, at first I just remembered how sad I was when my puppy died.. and thought of how horrible it was to laugh at this kind of thing..
but then I read "Choose from four different cat art or dog art layouts, with or without Jesus." and was forced to laugh biggrin.gif
Feyliya
I don't suppose anyone has the Limecat photo DarkInferno made? I lost it when I had to reformat my hard drive and I want it for my desktop. The pic I want has Mittens on Limecat's head, with Jesus in the corner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.