Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Are You On The Kinsey Scale?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Personal concerns
Pages: 1, 2
pgrmdave
I think I'm at about sqrt 2, if I want to be precise, but I can go a little higher, for the right guy.
PsychWardMike
Yeah no kidding... dry.gif
pgrmdave
Scott had such pretty eyes... wub.gif
PsychWardMike
Pfft. Mike was cuter than Scott could ever be.
trunks_girl26
Mike had better hair, but I like light eyes more, so I liked Scott's better. That said, I was slightly put off of Scott when, upon the first night of meeting Kass, he made out with her- in almost plain sight.

But light eyes are hot. Hands down.
Erin
hmmm..i'd be like a 3.5 probably..but i have a boyfriend..so i dont prefer one over the other really..both the same to me..its the personality that i like..not the gender. tongue.gif
Erin
QUOTE (Erin @ Feb 21 2005, 06:42 PM)
hmmm..i'd be like a 3.5 probably..but i have a boyfriend..so i dont prefer one over the other really..both the same to me..its the personality that i like..not the gender. tongue.gif

humm..i'd probably have to say i'm a 1.5 to 2 now...i'm slowly turning heterosexual. cool.gif
PsychWardMike
That's the glory, Erin... the Kinsey scale changes with your mood. I have many days when I want a chick, but there are many days when I want a nice strong man, too. Dig? Your sexuality should be based on how you feel at present.
trunks_girl26
Exactly. Just today, I was about 2.43, while on Friday, I was more a 1.36.

Yup. Just depends on which way the wind blows. happy.gif
Pixelgoth
I scored 2.5 which means I'm a 3. Which is true biggrin.gif
Wytukaze
Currently I'm heavily 0, I don't actually think about anyone but my girlfriend.. I'm so smitten.

However, historically.. 0 to 1.5?
Erin
strangely i feel like a 4 today. oh well.. laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
depressed lonely crazy person
I was around a 4.5 this morning but I'm more of a 2.5 now rolleyes.gif
Polocrunch
QUOTE (Because I can @ Jan 19 2005, 02:07 PM)
Zero point zero zero recurring.

QUOTE (little_bear @ Jan 17 2005, 12:07 AM)
A 0 for me.  Completely straight.  Which is a bit boring really.

What's wrong with being completely hetero?

Yeah, there's nowt wrong with being completely hetero. The Kinsey scale makes everything morally acceptable! (Ahaha, debate that one if you want.)

The last couple of days I've been pushing a 6, but sometimes I sink down to a 4. I reckon I average about 4.75.
Cath Sparrow
I'd say I'm somewhere between 1.5 and 2.8. I've a definate preferance for men but I still have quite a strong interest in women.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I'm between 0 and 1, I'm straight but I appreciate women and I've no objection to snoging/groping other women... assuming I know them and it's all in a friendly *wheeeee! drunk* kind-of-way
Calantyr
1 I think.

2-3 depending on how drunk I get wink.gif
Paranoid
QUOTE (ravein @ Sep 29 2004, 03:13 PM)
As I have said before I could sleep with a man, I just canā€™t be in a relationship with one.

I could too. And I'd be damn good at it! Meh. i'd say I'm a 6 though, I have a girlfriend.
PsychWardMike
Um... are you a guy or a girl? I think you may have the Scale backwards.
Paranoid
No. Everyone gets that wrong. tongue.gif
Museum Girl
I would say 2, a while ago I would have said 4 but being in a relationship with a male has made me prefer them (although I've never had a girlfriend so I don't know). Plus all the girls I like are skinny and androgynous.
PsychWardMike
My bad, Paranoid. (There's a dandy gender button that gets rid of all those problems.) Sorry for the mistake. Anyway, yeah, you'd probably call yourself a 5
depressed lonely crazy person
last few days I've been about a 4...I've been in a very lesbian mood of late huh.gif Maybe it's time to get concerned about me.
Aislinn Faye
Hmm... I'd have to say, I'm about 2.5 in general. not day to day scale. I could never pick the kitty over the pickle if I had the choice of just one.
Erin
hmmm...i'm a 6. yup..a 6. tongue.gif and quite proud as well! biggrin.gif
pgrmdave
Is there any real definition of the inbetween numbers? We know that a 6 is homosexual, a 0 is heterosexual, and a 3 is bisexual, but are there defined "degree's" of it? What is the difference between a 2 and a 3, or a sqrt( 2) ?
waytogokip
Two, strictly straight but enough room to strech my legs... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.