Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shout Outs
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 27 2003, 01:15 AM)
Industrial Kybosh: For laughing at me when I get confused.

With you, darling. Laughing with you...

Ok, sometimes at you... wink.gif
craziness
OMG SAUCY HOW COULD I FORGET YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!
i would put mata, but i really dont know him.
Jaq
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 27 2003, 01:31 AM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 27 2003, 01:15 AM)
Industrial Kybosh: For laughing at me when I get confused.

With you, darling. Laughing with you...

Ok, sometimes at you... wink.gif

Meh. I'm used to it.

/me puts on big martyr act

*sniff*
tongue.gif
craziness
sad.gif jaq??!?? im not special? i shouted out to you..........
Jaq
Ooh! Poor crazi! How inonsiderat of me. Bad Jaq!

crazi: Just cause she's cool like that and she send me cool questions. She reminds me of my friend, but younger. smile.gif
jicama
i hate this kinda thread, 'cause it requires me to get all mushy! laugh.gif and i know i'll forget to mention someone, and i don't just wanna send it to everyone...

jaq- even on the 'net you are the sparkly purple glue! yahi!
dice- post more dang it!
jonman- the agony uncle thread was particularly enjoyed.
inky- music threads are always fun!
gerbil- i think it's safe to say that this place wouldn't be the same without ya.
crazi- you're a sweetie! and you've got enough angst to be a marvel super hero! tongue.gif
cheese- funny, sensitive, and mighty tasty in soup!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 27 2003, 02:03 AM)
cheese- funny, sensitive, and mighty tasty in soup!

me tasty? no way...

<whispers to jicama> dont give anyone any ideas....
The Tortured Soul
hehe kool new av lolo, hmm i'll have a go at this shout thing... so in no particular order!!!

Raven343-she's kool and very attractive hehe like most girls on here (i'll only say that once otherwise i'll b saying it 4 every1)
Craziness-she made an ego poll for me and she's kool and is nice to me!!!
Lilnick-MY E-SIS she rocks!!! what more can i say (i can't say she's attracive... thats incest!!!)
Lolo-what can i say that hasn't already been sed... SHE LIKES DISTURBED!!! so therefore is a friend of mine!!! (other than the fact she's kool neway)
Leopold-he hosted my Vodka imp, he's kool!!!
Hyper-kool girl as with all, and she asked to marry me!!! but she went off the idea, what a suprise
Phoenix-we were lonely together, haven't spoken to her in awhile she's still kool...
Everybody in the Ejit cult-so many to name (yeah right) but their all kool!!!

sorry if i've forgotten nebody i have THE most treible memory!!!
prezgfish
I've came to a conclusion everyone wants the gfish to die
Free Psycho
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 28 2003, 07:40 AM)

Why's that?
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 28 2003, 12:40 PM)

Actually, I don't...

...but it's only cos of yer devotion to ISH that I choose not to smite ya into oblivion. Or summat... unsure.gif
craziness
prez- i love you because of your insanity, but if you spammed less and hated on people less you would be more widely loved. I LOVE YOU!
Free Psycho
Prez, you dope, if it's because you think no one's shouted out to you, look at my very first shout out on the first page. You were the FIRST PERSON I THOUGHT OF!!!! Dope...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 28 2003, 06:40 AM)

Prezgfish.... we love you! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
wolfbane
Ooh I got shouted at...yay!!

Ok...I'm only an occassional poster, so bear with me and don't smite me if I get names wrong or forgotten...

Crazi, cos she's wicked! FreePsycho. my mistress. Inky, for the song. Leo, for being leo! LoLo for the ridiculous amount of flashing that went on, oh and the lapdance! Tara for the pagan-ness. MissyAlti for the being nice to me and telling me to be nosy! Jonman, for the advice. And everyone else of you for being everyone else of you.

Sorry if I missed anyone!! biggrin.gif
The Tortured Soul
prez i don't hate u your an Ejit!!!
craziness
i feel super awful, i dont believe i got a chance to shout out to jicama! well im shouting out to you now! yay!
i also wanted to shout out to taratio/dace-i think he left and no one really shouted out to him and he was cool!
gerbil, even though i find you highly annoying, i think you deserve one from me, consiterin that A) we are co-founders of the MR SB death cult, cool.gif we are top posters together, C) you admitted to my hotness tongue.gif hehehe
and syuu, i didnt really know you but now i feel that i do and your a cool woman. cool.gif
Pikasyuu
Shout out to :

LoLo - Oh yeah. She keeps me company in the chat and gives free, awesome lapdances.
Jaq - The agony auntie, and the best sarcastic sweetheart ever. She has a way about her, she does.
Cheez - Ohmigosh, so uplifting. He's so nice to everyone, no matter WHAT. x_x
Smallsam - Adorable litt'l cherub, she is. 'Nuff said.
InKy - The loveable perv. No wonder he's so popular, what a sweetie. ;_;
Mata - For starting the forum. Hey, he has his own cult now.
Jonman - For being the original agony uncle. Yep, you're well respected too.

Yep. T'was about time.
prezgfish
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 28 2003, 10:18 PM)
prez- i love you because of your insanity, but if you spammed less and hated on people less you would be more widely loved. I LOVE YOU!

h8 mm i did that on two people kybosh because he annoyed me and i knew he could take it and tarantion because he betrayed me and pissed me off no end. but thats been settled now ....... ish
i dont spam .... much ...... ok but when i do its usually funny

usually

yay i wub.gif crissi

and leo is an allround good guy (i remember when you first joined our mad little family)

oh and tortured ............................................... boo.

only kidding stay crazy
Free Psycho
Dude, am I invisible to you or what? Now I do want you to die!! PFffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leopold
I jus wanna say another big-up now...

Free Psycho - She's sooooooo great, she makes me laugh an she's kept me entertained this evenin by bein the only one ta post! Love ya honey smile.gif
Free Psycho
<feels special>

That's right, I forgot it was night-time where you are! LMAO-I was wondering where you were...a very naughty boy if you were at work!

BTW-I amended my shout out to you on the first page <hugs> I'm the princess!!
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 29 2003, 08:53 PM)
That's right, I forgot it was night-time where you are! LMAO-I was wondering where you were...a very naughty boy if you were at work!

Chance would be a fine thing... stoopid freakin firewall mad.gif
prezgfish
yeah way to go death grip barbie
Free Psycho
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 30 2003, 05:40 AM)
yeah way to go death grip barbie

LMAO-that sounded so heart felt prez...
Free Psycho
Tortured Soul- For including me in his Ejits...and cause I know his real name...damn I should have used that as a bribe for a magical status...

Doubleminded- Cause I scared him with my scissors LMAO!

errmm....if I forgot you, hit me. I can't think right now and I want to give everyone a proper shout-out... biggrin.gif
prezgfish
shout out to henry rollins

just because
Pikasyuu
Been a bit since I posted here, huh? Now that I've come of age, new shout-outs from syuu!

Mr_Fuzzy: kekeke. Me currently slightly MIA awesomeness e-hubby. =P I'm more than glad to have met someone as awesome as him. >) mushiness!

Debaser: Oh, my Debbie. How I adore him. I think he was one of my first really close friends on the forum, and still is. He's a great sport, too.

MissyA: The best girl EVER. I love MissyA, I think she's the one person on here I'd tell absolutely anything to, I'm really happy I have her to talk to.

Leo: Duh! Nobody's ever appreciated me more than that e-forum pimp, Leo. Everybody loves him, I'm just grateful to be one of the crowd to this super d00d.

InKy: BE. AROUND. MORE. No, it in't in your control, but I miss you soo much! InKy, you absolutely rock, and I can't wait 'till you're back again with your greeting. =P
MistressAlti
Closed for historical value.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.