Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shout Outs
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Oni Usagi
I'd like to shout out to the pope
I'd say
Hey popy popy popy
cause it would bother/scare him and I would laugh
me am crazy
I torture poor innocent christian bastard
And next I'm coming for your children.
feed me curry.
prezgfish
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Apr 21 2003, 11:04 PM)
omg.... I could spend all day on here... lol I think I will have to do like LoLo did and do just a few at a time...

LoLo... of course, she will have to be first *smile* She really and truly is one of the most wonderful people I think I have ever met. Like I actually told somebody just yesterday: I love her like a sister... only I like her too wink.gif She is one of the few people I feel comfortable with, she has always been there to listen to me and to help me out when I get confused--which is pretty often *smile* Yeah.. I'm kinda ditzy... and she puts up with me smile.gif *Hugs*

Leopold... became a good friend fast smile.gif He is nice, funny, has a lot of interesting stories, and he is a great listener too smile.gif I have him to thank for "You drink your coffee..." (cps) *Hugs*

Prez... the only person I think I have ever met who would trust me with a remote control to their brain smile.gif I love that! tongue.gif He has always been nice to me... and I really enjoy reading his posts smile.gif *Hugs*

Crazi... is soooooo sweet smile.gif She has really helped me out a couple of times... and I love reading her crazi posts... hehe biggrin.gif *hugs*

Jaq and Cheese... I can't go into many details... hehe But they are a blast! wink.gif *hugs*

Okay... I still have many others I want to name, but I must take a break... lol I will come back soon! wink.gif

*hugz crissi* was that me or the remote

gerbil
prez: lol, that's all i can say about the king of smiting

YAY i'm the king "hail to the king baby"

tarantio
oh and one for prez: look out flying birds!!!

wha they're everywhere aaaaaaaahh *runs to his shack*
LoLo
Quick Morning Shout Out...(can't think) I still have so many more to go

Galder Weatherwax's Hat - for remembering all the "forgotten" people

To all the people who don't post that much - we really haven't forgotten you and would like to hear from you!
prezgfish
shout out to jack rabbit slims for doing one mean $5 shake
leopold
K, so I'm gonna add a few more... big-ups aren't really enough...

LoLo - Yer one seriously cray-zee lay-dee!!! Ya make me laugh so much! I hope everythin starts fallin into place for ya soon...

Gerbil - Ahh, all that anger... the place is never dull without ya! wink.gif nah, seriously, yer a great chap an a good mate

Inky - Very funny guy, an prolly me best shot at meetin anyone off here...

Jaq, D-Man an SPS - fer keepin me company in the quiet days in chat
LoLo
All these posts and I haven't done my Mata shout out yet.

Mata - without you I wouldn't have one of the coolest shirts around, I wouldn't get to watch your animations which I love, and well my world just wouldn't be complete biggrin.gif
prezgfish
ok then shout to mata "get some more anim done now"
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 22 2003, 09:04 AM)
LoLo - Yer one seriously cray-zee lay-dee!!! Ya make me laugh so much! I hope everythin starts fallin into place for ya soon...

Hope thats crazy in a good way, not crazy in the way that you want to run and hide from mwah........jk I know its good and ty......

Oh yeah back to studying.
prezgfish
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 22 2003, 10:56 PM)
Hope thats crazy in a good way, not crazy in the way that you want to run and hide from mwah........jk I know its good and ty......

Oh yeah back to studying.

we couldnt insult you
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 22 2003, 10:56 PM)

Yeah, it's the good one! wink.gif biggrin.gif
prezgfish
goodish oneish
Industrial Kybosh
Ohhh myyyy...

MissyA - A good forum friend from the start, and now a wonderful future e-spouse. Talented, astute, funny and cute. And that rhymed.

LoLo and Crissi - Deserving of a shout-out each, but they make a wonderful pair. I fondly recall my first night chatting to them both. Two wonderful ladies.

leo - Et tu! I've finally got over my betrayal at your hands... Good job, coz you're a diamond geezer. Fancy a pint sometime?

crazi - My baby e-sis. She likes the Ramones. Nuff said.

Hyperion - Old (but not that old) buddy from FFGurus, and now noobly partner in crime. Release the candiru, yo!

Jonman - Kind, generous and funny. Wah! Not fair!

Debaser - Still waiting on that robe photo, fella. Hurry up or I'll make you buy me a Cockbasket...

Smallsam - Rose petals ready when you are...

Jaq - Too great for words. Even really long words. Nifty keen, in short.

Oh, and a bloody million others. It's gone 4am, gimme some slack here...
LoLo
Takes a long time Inky...thats why I have 50 bazillion posts just on this thread, and am still going....just later my brain hurts this morning.
MistressAlti
I L-word EVERYONE
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I don't know why. I just DO. Hehehehe.
Free Psycho
I wanted to make another shout-out to Raven 343. Cause I feel a connection to her in an omniously pessimistic sort of way... biggrin.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 24 2003, 08:49 AM)
I wanted to make another shout-out to Raven 343. Cause I feel a connection to her in an omniously pessimistic sort of way... biggrin.gif

I agree Raven is top notch!
Free Psycho
LoLo, is your avatar of you? Cause it looks like gwen stefani
LoLo
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 24 2003, 08:58 AM)

No my pic is in the family album, I can only wish I looked cute like this.
Free Psycho
So then who is it??
LoLo
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 24 2003, 09:04 AM)
So then who is it??

Dunno some chick who's picture I found and thought looked cool, so I used it for an av in my chatroom and now in here
Free Psycho
LMAO-that'd be funny is she accidentally stumbled onto this forum and was like, "Wait a minute...that's...!!!" I'd be scared.
CrissiLove
Okay... I have a few more (and many more to come still...)

Mata: I agree with LoLo... he DEFINITELY deserves a good shout out smile.gif If not for him, I never woulda got to meet all these wonderful people.... or have the LGG cartoons (and shirt) to enjoy!!! smile.gif *hugs*

Syuu: she seems really nice... and I just read something in a thread that we definitely have in common *hugs*

Free Psycho: she has an adorable avatar smile.gif and even though I haven't really talked with her much, she definitely seems like somebody I would want to get to know better! *hugs*

Raven: she's just tooooooooo cool wink.gif I love reading her posts!

Saucy Tara: right when I was getting to know her better, she up and disappeared sad.gif But, she seems to be coming back... and I'm happy to see her here more again! wink.gif *hugs*
Free Psycho
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Apr 24 2003, 12:49 PM)
Free Psycho:  she has an adorable avatar smile.gif  and even though I haven't really talked with her much, she definitely seems like somebody I would want to get to know better! *hugs*

Awwwwww!!! <tears up> That's so sweet...

Ok, now I have to give a shout out to crissi cause...I said so!

Crissi-you're very sweet, but I'm very glad you cut down on the streaking... laugh.gif wink.gif Oh yeah, and where did you get your avatar? I always wondered, but forget to ask...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 24 2003, 11:56 AM)

Awwwwww!!!  <tears up>  That's so sweet...

Ok, now I have to give a shout out to crissi cause...I said so!

Crissi-you're very sweet, but I'm very glad you cut down on the streaking... laugh.gif  wink.gif  Oh yeah, and where did you get your avatar?  I always wondered, but forget to ask...

hehe I wish I could explain the streaking incident to you... but I can't... I think I'd be in major trouble if I did... *looks around nervously*

*shakes out of it* I honestly don't remember where I found this avatar... I had it saved on my 'puter for a long time as an avatar for my other chat program and just had to resize it so I could use it here... And thank you for your sweet words!! *smile*
Free Psycho
<looks at crissi's avatar> Maybe she's not really crying; maybe she just has allergies?
Debaser
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 24 2003, 04:09 AM)
Debaser - Still waiting on that robe photo, fella. Hurry up or I'll make you buy me a Cockbasket...

hehehehe, i'd love to see how people define that...
craziness
I WAS THINKING SHE LOOKS LIKE GWEN STEPHANI AS WELL!
hmmm
i was wondering when someone else would notice it....
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 24 2003, 07:08 PM)
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 24 2003, 04:09 AM)
Debaser - Still waiting on that robe photo, fella.  Hurry up or I'll make you buy me a Cockbasket...

hehehehe, i'd love to see how people define that...

People seem to be ignoring it and getting on with their lives.

Poor fools...

I'd make myself a Cockbasket now, but I have not the Pesi Max...

I'm in half a mind to order it in a cocktail bar.

"One Cockbasket, please"

"Muh?"

"A Cockbasket. You know a Cockbasket, doncha? OK, just give me a Johnny Rumpshaker"

"Buh?"

Heh heh heh...
leopold
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 25 2003, 12:00 AM)
I'm in half a mind to order it in a cocktail bar.

"One Cockbasket, please"

"Muh?"

"A Cockbasket. You know a Cockbasket, doncha? OK, just give me a Johnny Rumpshaker"

"Buh?"

Heh heh heh...

I'm not so sure I wanna go fer those beers now InKy... ya sound like an expensive round laugh.gif
MistressAlti
I doubt he'd make you pay for them, leo, being a buddy and all...
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 25 2003, 12:03 AM)
I doubt he'd make you pay for them, leo, being a buddy and all...

Well, given I'm the one wi the job, an what I told him one time, I guess he's gunna expect at least one...
Industrial Kybosh
I cover my own expenses, yo.

I may be Dolescum, but I still have pride...

Spare some change, mister?
Sir Psycho Sexy
ok here we go:

Smallsam: because she's great and i heart her!
Jonman: where would i be without a role model?
Debaser: clever lord of the mirc chat room
Leopold: You da man!
Lolo: because you said i'm clever, and you're so much hotter than your sister tongue.gif

thats all for now...i'll think of some more later
racingaway13
*sigh*
im so not loved here...
only crazi raven and ninjakitty have shouted out to me...
well
*teary*
i love you three, thank you so much for caring....
unlike the rest of the world...
phoenix
i'd like to shout out to

everyone <huggles> love you guys! biggrin.gif

also shout outs to the hershey co. for making reeses peanut butter cups. (breakfast of campians)
LoLo
Racing I do think you're wonderful, funny, and the moral center of chat during the mod powers situation, I'm still not done with my shoutouts btw!
Sarah the Spider
I wub.gif racingaway13, AkA Cory Feldman.

biggrin.gif
CrissiLove
KK... here's a few more shout outs....

Racingaway: He's just a real cutie! smile.gif and I like the green text!! smile.gif hehe *hugs*

Sexy: Besides being sexy wink.gif he's also really nice! smile.gif *hugs*

Sarah: We all missed her sooo much! smile.gif And I'm really glad she is back!! *hugs*
saucy_tara
CrissiLove: For just being so sweet and cool and lovely, she has made me feel so welcome since I've been here..
Leo: For being a spiffy e-hubby wub.gif wub.gif
LoLo: For being great and helping a fellow asthmatic in her time of need....
InKy: For being kooky
Hyperion: For being a schway babe and letting me join her harem!!!!
Poppa.Moo: For being a great noob and generally a sweetheart...
Mata: If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have such a great bunch of friends....
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
saucy_tara
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 24 2003, 05:03 PM)
LoLo, is your avatar of you?  Cause it looks like gwen stefani

The girl in the pic is a gothic model called Rosi Aconite, she does loads of moddeling for alternative clothing companies and stuff, I've been to her website and she seems really nice (as well as being horribly gorgeous, hurumph....)
leopold
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Apr 26 2003, 09:24 PM)

The girl in the pic is a gothic model called Rosi Aconite, she does loads of moddeling for alternative clothing companies and stuff, I've been to her website and she seems really nice (as well as being horribly gorgeous, hurumph....)

Pfft! She's not a patch on you!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Apr 26 2003, 01:24 PM)

Thanks Tara.......I should call you Tara the all knowing now....I had no idea who she was just thought she was very cool looking.
saucy_tara
I LOVE YOU LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MARRY ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leopold
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Apr 26 2003, 09:38 PM)
I LOVE YOU LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MARRY ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK!!!! Let's do it!!!

(an then we'll get married! wink.gif laugh.gif )
saucy_tara
FNAR FNAR!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
LoLo
Can I be the priestest this time?
leopold
Hell yes!!!
saucy_tara
LoLo, we wouldn't have it any other way!!!!
CrissiLove
oohhhhhh... how sweet! smile.gif I hope I am online when ya get married this time! I missed all the celebrations last time!!! LOL
Jaq
I want to shout out to...

CrissiLove: For being the sweetest forum member and my anti noob to boot

Industrial Kybosh: For laughing at me when I get confused.

LEo: For being a playa

Cheese: For being a sweety and doing horrible things to me wink.gif

LoLo: For keeping me company in chat and sending me loads of questions

Jonman: For offering me a job (of sorts) and approving of my "Problems" thread

Debaser: For keeping me company on chat and offering me Pringles

SPS: For making someone apologize to me. smile.gif Muchly appreciated

And Jicama and DiceisDice: My real life friends!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.