Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Name Righteous's Wang
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Polocrunch
These days, explorers will slap a name on anything, just to get their name on the map. People have named tiny lakes not much bigger than bathtubs round where I live, and little hummocks that're supposed to be hills somehow manage to get a label on OS maps.

Righteous's wang, however, has no name, despite being nearly as popular a tourist attraction as Disneyland Paris. I think that this is one terrible injustice that we can and should sort out. So I propose a naming contest, with the winner being decided in a poll at a later date.

I submit my proposal to the People's Committee. I also submit a couple of names:

Gargantua
Gojira
The Big One
Mount Righteous

A note to the readership: this is all in the spirit of fun, and not intended to be malicious in any way.
Righteous
You are one weird cat, Polo.

I have a name for it actually. I call it... Wait. I don't have a name for it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, man. I'll get right on it (not like that, you sick, sick people).

And I'll have you know, it has NOT been visited as much as Disneyland Paris, more like Disneyland Moscow. Let's just get that straight.
Jaq
I humbly submit ko-chu which translates as "red pepper" or "hot red pepper" in Korean. 추
Mutilation
Mt. Tai
Spitler, the grand Wang
The Cummunbert Mountain
mooooooooooopo
I suggest 'Wangbert' or failing that I second 'Mount Righteous'.
Polocrunch
QUOTE (moop @ Aug 25 2004, 11:13 AM)
I suggest 'Wangbert' or failing that I second 'Mount Righteous'.

That was my personal favourite too. biggrin.gif

Or, failing that:

Mr Big
The Devirginator
Orgasmatron 5000
Cocky Mc Cock-Cock
Bob ('cause that's what you do on it! *Boom boom*)
Pab
How about:

Richard B (for Richard Branson, because of its promotional potential)

Weapon of Mass Seduction (because of it's mythical qualities)

or perhaps The Good Ship Lollipop
ravein
"Weapon of Mass Seduction" hahahahahahahha!!!! that has my vote...
*Swaggers into the room*
'who wants to be the first to search for my Weapon of Mass Seduction?' biggrin.gif laugh.gif

or if that fails how about
Little Big Man
Meat Mountian
Thunder Clap
LoLo
How's this one.........the little engine that could.

If you're having trouble in bed and can't keep it up you could just say, "Chugga chugga, I think I can I think I can," and that should help.
Righteous
I'm blushing . I haven't blushed in God-knows-how-long.

Actually, Polo, Social Failure's bassist is named Bob, so that wouldn't work. The guys would think I named it in honor of him and thus whenever would refer to Bob the bassist, they'd think I'd be referring to Bob in my pants and that would just be way too confusing.
gothictheysay
Yes, Polo, our forums needs us. That would only work if you were referring to a bunch of forums as a whole. However, you said "Matazonians" thereby making it seem like you meant only the Matazone forum. Tch.

On topic... muahaha. I like Weapon of Mass Seduction. I can't think of any other suggestions at this moment in time...
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Aug 25 2004, 05:37 PM)
Yes, Polo, our forums needs us. That would only work if you were referring to a bunch of forums as a whole. However, you said "Matazonians" thereby making it seem like you meant only the Matazone forum. Tch.

Actually he is correct, it is a group of forums, the Issues forum, the Daily life forum, the daft forum etc.

[/spam]

I have no names to offer sorry, although I do like Wangburt
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I also vote for Wangbert.

And that's really as far as I want to go when thinking about Righteous's wang...

blink.gif
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
QUOTE (ravein @ Aug 25 2004, 09:37 AM)
"Weapon of Mass Seduction" hahahahahahahha!!!! that has my vote...
*Swaggers into the room*
'who wants to be the first to search for my Weapon of Mass Seduction?' biggrin.gif  laugh.gif

I like that one. It just adds drama to it. laugh.gif
Phyllis
Oh boy!

The Cockmonger (I'm not calling him a name! I just <3 that word. It's great)
The Veiny Stalefish
The Thickest Perogy
*thinks*
Well, I can't come up with any more just yet. But I will! So far I really like the Weapon of Mass Seduction and Wangbert, though.
LoLo
Cand's inspired me with

The Veiny Throbbing Monster
ravein
The Thickest Perogy blink.gif blink.gif :vomit:
Phyllis
0 Served (I tried to find out how many people had been to Disneyland Moscow. That's the answer. There is no Disneyland Moscow! It's a "colleague" of Disney called "Atriland") ...that newfound information leads us to the name of...

Ri's Imaginary Friend. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

(if any of these get too bad, just let me know...lol)
spiffilicious05
I find it kinda odd that everyone wants to name my boyfriends 'wang'....

There's something disturbing about that - it's mine - shouldn't I get to name it? tongue.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (spiffilicious05 @ Aug 25 2004, 11:40 AM)
I find it kinda odd that everyone wants to name my boyfriends 'wang'....

There's something disturbing about that - it's mine - shouldn't I get to name it? tongue.gif

Well if you can come up with something to top Wangbert, go ahead! biggrin.gif

And it's not so odd...for us. Remember, we're the people who once had an auction to buy Lo's boobs.
Righteous
There has never been this much attention to my man part since my exgirlfriend said that it was U-shaped and I screwed gay guys.

I'm actually rather embarassed right now. I could really use a cigarette, or two, or three...
spiffilicious05
Well if you can come up with something to top Wangbert, go ahead!

And it's not so odd...for us. Remember, we're the people who once had an auction to buy Lo's boobs.

laugh.gif good point....hmm.....I do have to say that Wangbert is kinda cool happy.gif

There has never been this much attention to my man part since my exgirlfriend said that it was U-shaped and I screwed gay guys.

I'm actually rather embarassed right now. I could really use a cigarette, or two, or three...

Aw, don't worry hunny. It's not u-shaped. lol And I thought the cigarettes normally came after sex.

Hehe, just kidding.

*edit* I really like 'the little engine that could' -- that one made me spew my water all over the monitor - nice one lolo
FurryMammal
'One inch warrior'?

Or is that inaccurate... discuss.
spiffilicious05
'One inch warrior'?

Or is that inaccurate... discuss.

most definitely inaccurate laugh.gif
FurryMammal
A magnifying glass job then? tongue.gif
Tigersong
Hmm...

I personally love Mount Righteous. Beyond that, a few suggestions:

Ri-zilla (even though Polo already mentioned our dear friend Gojira/Godzilla)...
King Dong
One Eyed, One Horned Massive Purple Virgin Buster
The Manly Mighty Meat Muscle

About all I can think of for now...
Tarantio
a cyberpunk classic that i rather enjoy...

"mr stud"

biggrin.gif
Righteous
How did Polo get this idea, anyway?
Polocrunch
QUOTE (Righteous @ Aug 26 2004, 02:23 AM)
How did Polo get this idea, anyway?

It was a dark, dark night...
Righteous
And you were thinking about my wee-wee. Mayhap I should wonder about you.

Very few will understand this, but now I know how Alex Moul and Clifford of Liverpool felt when they heard of Raab's drunken escapades.
spiffilicious05
whaaa?
EvilSpork
Rumple Pump-Skin
Polocrunch
Rumpelstiltskin! Yay! The worst-hidden innuendo in fairytale history!
TehRoxxorCOD
Vesuvius
Righteous
QUOTE (spiffilicious05 @ Aug 25 2004, 10:22 PM)
whaaa?

The reference is from the "Making of Haggard" documentary. Bam Margera, Clifford of Liverpool, Alex Moul, Jen Rivell and Raab Himself were drinking in Bam's basement and a conversation similar to this insued:
BAM: Hey, Raab. Remember when you were drunk off your ass and you did like ten shots of pure vodka and you started jerkin' that dude off?
ALEX: You've got to be f*cking kidding me! You were seriously jerkin' some gays off?
BAM: And he's not even gay!
RAAB: I'm not even gay!
ALEX: That's a ma'er of opinion. Obviously if he's jerkin' someone off after twelve beers, he might be curious.
RAAB: I'd better Goddamn go to rehab.
ALEX: You need to go to rehab. I'll seriously get f*ckin (inaudible uvamism for drunk), but I will not wank someone off.

Though that turned out to be a joke.
Pikasyuu
My apologies if it is allowed, but seeing as I _just_ requested you watch your language, perhaps you might want to keep from tossing around 'goddamn' for a little while too. smile.gif
Polocrunch
I think we ought to make a B-movie about Righteous's wang. We could call it "The Wang From The Beyond". Can't you just envisage it?

"What is that thing!?"
"It's huge!"
"Dear Lord"

*Woman screams*
Tigersong
The Massive Throbbing Creature From Planet X.

Also, Polo's obsession with Righteous's wang, while funny, is starting to scare me too... laugh.gif
DoRmAnt
"the litte engine that could" gets my vote too!

It could be made into an educational children's book about how 'if at first you don't succeed...'.
Random_Trout
Toaster Oven
Righteous
0 Served

Actually, six.

Ri's Imaginary Friend

See above.

Just wamted tp clarify.
Random_Trout
QUOTE (Righteous @ Sep 13 2004, 05:36 AM)
0 Served

Actually, six.

Plastic doesn't count.

The anthill of love!
Righteous
Your right, plastic doesn't count.

It's still six.
Random_Trout
QUOTE (Righteous @ Sep 13 2004, 05:47 AM)
Your right, plastic doesn't count.

It's still six.

You're not your. I don't own right but then again that could be debateable.
Random_Trout
LoLo. Nah then I would want you rwar. How about beg boy "paper or plastic"
Righteous
What in God's name're you talking about?
saucy_tara
Hmm, I like Mount Righteous but my suggestion would be The Beast biggrin.gif wink.gif
Interesting fact and apologies if it's been done on the forum before but when reading Harry Potter replace the word "wand" with "wang". Makes for the best puerile hilarity when"Harry whipped out his wang and pointed the glowing end at Ron" rolleyes.gif
EvilSpork
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Sep 13 2004, 03:26 AM)
Hmm, I like Mount Righteous but my suggestion would be The Beast  biggrin.gif  wink.gif
Interesting fact and apologies if it's been done on the forum before but when reading Harry Potter replace the word "wand" with "wang". Makes for the best puerile hilarity when"Harry whipped out his wang and pointed the glowing end at Ron" rolleyes.gif

Oh it's been done, I've done it on random pages.

It's hilarious, no matter where it is or how it's used, it's always so very dirty, I love it laugh.gif
VVes
How did I miss this fun?

Anyway... my suggestion is...

Obi Dong Kenobi
Greeneyes
*bump*

QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Aug 25 2004, 06:21 AM)
So I propose a naming contest, with the winner being decided in a poll at a later date.

Just how late are you gonna leave it? tongue.gif Come on, the man needs to know what to call it!

QUOTE (Righteous @ Aug 25 2004, 07:50 PM)
...my exgirlfriend said that it was U-shaped...

Cumberland.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.