Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Girl Missing
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > The Issues Forum
Raven343
Okay some of you may know that I post at a few other forums and tonight I was looking through one and I came across this pinned thread. A girl who posted there has gone missing and all of us have been asked to post this at other forums in case anyone in or around the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area had any information or just so you could keep a look out for her. Here is some information:

Brittney Marie Barriault (age 17)
Missing since - Saturday, April 12, 2003 between
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. in Britannia Area (159st 104ave)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair color: auburn shoulder length
Last seen: wearing a black jacket over a black zippered hooded sweetshirt with skull on it. Green cordoury pants and white runners with purple trim.

Was riding a grey Raleigh ladies 18.5" mountain bike with red print.

If you have seen her please contact the Police at (780) 421-2345 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Spacehappy
*bumping* so those who have not seen see.
racingaway13
sorry i dont live in canadia and if anyone does then im sorry for all my remarks about canadians... its just jokingly...
leopold
That's so sad... I hope they find her...
Sun Tsu
I live in Ireland, so I can't help. I'm really sorry to hear about that, Raven.

Sun Tsu
saucy_tara
Yeah, that's so sad. I will send out cool vibes to help find her safe and well. Keep us posted Raven...
Jaq
That's too bad. I live 5 hours away from Edmonton, but I doubt I'd see her.
SuperKathoid
im no where near canada, but ill keep an eye out...
cheese is funny
ill keep my eyes open... i dont think ill see her, due to the fact that cali is kinda far from canada... but ya never know...
foxxy
She RAN AWAY, yeah and um came back on her own like a WEEK LATER and that w2as FOUR YEARS AGO might wanna delete this thread
Phyllis
QUOTE (foxxy @ May 25 2006, 09:00 PM) *
She RAN AWAY, yeah and um came back on her own like a WEEK LATER and that w2as FOUR YEARS AGO might wanna delete this thread

How could it have been four years ago, when she disappeared in 2003?

And this thread wasn't seeing any action at all until you bumped it, anyway.
Calantyr
Holy thread necromancy, Batman!
Astarael
QUOTE (foxxy @ May 26 2006, 12:00 AM) *

If the mods bothered to read all the old threads, keep them relevant, and delete those that were solved, we'd never get any new discussion done and we'd need twice as many mods as we have now. Your necro-post is far more annoying than one old thread quietly moldering in the archives. How did you find this thread, anyway?
oobunnie
For what its worth I could add more people who have gone missing in our city within the last few months. One from memory was a like 40 something mother that walked with a limp, last seen at some royal bank. I don't remember hearing the conclusion to this one but It was the first time we've had anything close to an amber alert sent out in our city posters on cars, radio announcements and all. Its more likely now that its the summer that we'll hear about dead prostitutes showing up in the st. Albert fields soon, what with them not having found the guy thats been doing it, and still refusing to name him a serial killer thus getting the needed protection for the targeted people. Sometimes I hate our police and wish we had more RCMP in this city.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.