Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pubes
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Snugglebum the Destroyer
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Feb 17 2005, 04:16 PM)
Maybe we should have an archive for classic topics like this. Well, if you could consider a poll about pubes to be classic, that is. Man, this place is screwed-up.

Have you SEEN the toilet paper thread? blink.gif
Polocrunch
Well, there'd have to be a screening process, obviously...
elf
trimmed short..

i come back again and the first topic i reply to is this. aiyahhhh. >_>;;
Daedalus
My pubes are very extensive... I've only ever trimmed them once, and it seems to have strengthened their resolve to successfully seize control of my underpants.
trunks_girl26
Bushy and soft......though certsain people (who know who they are) tell me I should go clean, to make things easier. Plus they say it feels better, but somehow the fear of (metaphorical) death by razor keeps me from doing it....
{Gothic Angel}
I really dont understand the fear of razors down there... I mean, for guys I can sorta understand, but for girls? What is there to damage? blink.gif You'll lose just as much blood nicking yourself shaving anywhere else, if not more. And surely for guys, putting an eye out when shaving your face is a much bigger danger than doing any serious damage down there...
trunks_girl26
It depends on where exatly the hairline grows to. On some women, it gets close enough (than and others, such as me, are rediculously clumsy)
{Gothic Angel}
Maybe I'm just lucky then. And I have the nimble fingers of a musician! tongue.gif
Polocrunch
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Feb 25 2005, 05:27 PM)
I really dont understand the fear of razors down there... I mean, for guys I can sorta understand, but for girls? What is there to damage? blink.gif You'll lose just as much blood nicking yourself shaving anywhere else, if not more. And surely for guys, putting an eye out when shaving your face is a much bigger danger than doing any serious damage down there...

Well, there are blood vessels and tubes and sensitive areas that you don't want to mess with. Not that that should stop one pursuing the perfect genitalial aesthetic.
{Gothic Angel}
Apparently, if you were hypothetically to sever an erect penis, the force at which the blood is pumped could squirt it up to 5metres. And the guy would bleed to death.

This may make me rethink my argument.
Daedalus
But then, who actually would shave their bits when they've got a hard on? Unless they have a shaving fetish or something...
{Gothic Angel}
D - If you knew there was even the remotest possibility that this might possibly happen... would you risk it?
Oni Usagi
Never shaved or trimmed. Though I've never had any reason to. I imagine if I get in a serious relationship I probably will shave it..
Polocrunch
QUOTE (Daedalus @ Feb 25 2005, 09:33 PM)
But then, who actually would shave their bits when they've got a hard on? Unless they have a shaving fetish or something...

Well, on the one hand, it could make access a bit easier, and it stretches the skin taut. But on the other hand, it brings blood vessels closer to the surface and increases the risk of cutting yourself.

And once again on Matazone, I cannot believe that I am having this conversation.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
It's easier to shave a bloke when he has a hard on for exactly the reasons that Polo has pointed out.

*slinks away*
Polocrunch
*high-fives Snugglebum*

Gross facts rock our world!
Daedalus
Does it stay hard Snugglebum? Or does it need some other stimulus to keep it hard? I'd imagine having one's pubes shaved isn't particularly arousing.
Novander
Sometimes I think 'Why don't you spend more time in daft? You leap from Media to games and back, without stopping anywhere in between'.

So I come here, and I see this. I'll see you in Games.

(Never has a blade been near mine. I'd never ask a girl to shave hers, but I would prefer trimmed at least. Hypocrasy is allowed in small measures.)
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Does it stay hard Snugglebum? Or does it need some other stimulus to keep it hard? I'd imagine having one's pubes shaved isn't particularly arousing.

It does - think about it. You have a woman manhandling your sensitive bits AND she is equipt with something that vibrates. wink.gif
porcelainwarrior
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Feb 25 2005, 05:27 PM)

*is ridiculously clumsy*

You don't wanna know what I've managed to cut...and I'm fully shaved, it's a b***h trying to let it grow back long enough to go get a Hollywood, I'm sick to death of shaving but when it grows back I feel all icky and have to get the razor out again (though never again in a wet bath with no glasses on...never again...)

(Apologies for the overshare - with love from Porce & Co.)
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (porcelainwarrior @ Feb 28 2005, 09:28 AM)
*is ridiculously clumsy*

You don't wanna know what I've managed to cut...and I'm fully shaved, it's a b***h trying to let it grow back long enough to go get a Hollywood, I'm sick to death of shaving but when it grows back I feel all icky and have to get the razor out again (though never again in a wet bath with no glasses on...never again...)

Butbutbut... If I don't do it in the bath I get razor burn. BADLY. blink.gif
porcelainwarrior
Well the problem is more often that I'm taking a shower so the bath gets really slippy with soap etc and then I fall on my ass. It doesn't help that the bathroom gets really steamy so I can barely see anyways...but why would you be shaving underwater anyways? You can do a perfectly decent wet-shave without being fully sumberged y'know...

this conversation just gets weirder and weirder...
elphaba2
"But the foam keeps...getting thicker
And it just keeps....getting harder"

Wow...who knew Phish lyrics could be so easily applied to a two-person pubes shaving?

I certainly didn't.

o.O

*sends her very dirty mind back to the gutter* the song is about underwater adventures with fully clothed respectable mermaids--I'm amazed I could see such a correlation.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (porcelainwarrior @ Feb 28 2005, 10:07 PM)
Well the problem is more often that I'm taking a shower so the bath gets really slippy with soap etc and then I fall on my ass. It doesn't help that the bathroom gets really steamy so I can barely see anyways...but why would you be shaving underwater anyways? You can do a perfectly decent wet-shave without being fully sumberged y'know...

this conversation just gets weirder and weirder...

No I meant... Not actually submerged, just in the general vicinity... reduces the need for expensive shaving cream and stuff...

Why, god am I bumping this thread?
Polocrunch
Why, god am I bumping this thread?

It's OK, Gothic Angel, this is Matazone. Normal morality doesn't apply here.
depressed lonely crazy person
*bump* tongue.gif
Waxed all the way BTW
Kitty
Owch.
Misty Rain
[So what do you do with your nether regions' hair?

Hullo I am back from deepest Cornwall and looking at this pubey stuff.

The way I see it is pubes are tools (Well half of them are - sorry) they are not ornaments. They are fine hairy or not.

At my age all offers would be considered, hairy or not.

Is talking about them a hobby in itself?

Misty Rain
Polocrunch
I have to announce that I am now fully converted to the School of Pube Trimming. In the changing rooms at my gym today (I just joined one - hooray!) some guy was growing a jungle down there. It was utterly disgusting; I feel very, very sorry for his partner.
Usurper MrTeapot
I decided to subtly keep them in check, I found a few trying to grow down my thighs...they were terminated shortly after discovery.

Edit: And Polo, spying on men in the changingrooms again were we?
depressed lonely crazy person
^that does seem fairly dodgy Polo^
Polocrunch
Even if I try to defend myself (and I was not being a perv) you'd twist it, so I'm just going to ignore your Polo-baiting. Bite me.
Feyliya
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Mar 7 2005, 04:16 AM)
Even if I try to defend myself (and I was not being a perv) you'd twist it, so I'm just going to ignore your Polo-baiting. Bite me.

Really? I can? Sounds like fun! wink.gif ::nibbles::
Polocrunch
*runs crying to Mata*
Feyliya
Wussy! tongue.gif
::keeps nibbling::
::adds soy sauce::
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Mar 7 2005, 12:47 PM)
Wussy! tongue.gif
::keeps nibbling::
::adds soy sauce::

Soy sauce? On nibbling? Eww!

(Add Hoi sin, it sticks better...)
PsychWardMike
I shaved last night after over a month of not tending! So much better!

(And so much more aerodynamic...)
Astarael
This seems to a month for resurrecting old threads, particularly the odd ones.
I keep myself shaved as clean as possible. It never itches very much for me and it feels cleaner than hair growing all over the place. Besides, having long pubic hair when I'm on my period feels extremely gross. Too much stuff gets caught. Overall, clean-shaved is much nicer and more comfortable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.