Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who The Hell Are These?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2
Mutilation
Who exactly are/were Devil and Mr McSqueaky? Characters from LGG? Or something more sinister...

P.S You face isn't really that big is it?
Mata
Those two both feature in LGG.

What on earth are you talking about?
Spacehappy
You sure we can't ban him?, i really will pay you good cash to!. smile.gif

I think he is trying to refer to your Avatar Mata. blink.gif
Mata
No, that would be cruel and unjustified. This is why you are not a mod.

Ah, yes, my face really is 100x100pixels... Actually, on second thoughts, I'll stick with my original response: what on earth are you talking about?
Mutilation
It's quite obvious. You have a ridiculously large nose. Or is that the western side of you!

Da be za!
Phyllis
huh.gif

On a slightly related note (since I *think* part of the topic in here is Mata's current av blink.gif ), I always thought you resembled Aries in that pic, Mata. I think it's something about the expression...or something.

*wonders which side of her is the "western" side*...it could change depending on which way I'm facing. Hmmmm. unsure.gif
Mutilation
It's a joke. In Chinese towns and villages a while ago white people would be stared at, pointed at and laughed at in the streets and the first thing people noticed (apart from there colour) was the larger size of their noses. So they would should big nose at them.
monkey_called_narth
why is it always my noobs that go wrong when they hit adult hood? *walks away in shame*
Righteous
Hey, at least yours didn't just randomly run away.
Mata
Mu, you have a real way with words. Do you often start threads with nonsensical questions followed by an insult to the forum owner? Try it on a less patient forum than this one and you'll see the results.

It could just be the photo. I'm not sure personally, Sues thinks I have a small nose, but then again, her father has a rather huge nose, and as that was the main other male figure in her life for most of her years I think that may have skewed the perception.
Righteous
Yeah, man. Even with the pic, it ain't bad. You don't have a shnoz big enough to store some of your brother's drums. Damn mixed genes.

It is amazing how patient you are, Mata. As I've said before, I seriously admire you for it.
EvilSpork
Mata has a fine nose.

Now mine... MINE is big.
Ashbless
It's not Mata's nose that I noted but the duct tape. Please see Lolo's Matafamily album site. Suggests Mata has a wider definition of fun than I do. tongue.gif
Mata
I couldn't possibly mention whether you are right about that.

biggrin.gif
pvcfairy
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Sep 17 2004, 01:57 AM)
It's not Mata's nose that I noted but the duct tape.  Please see Lolo's Matafamily album site.  Suggests Mata has a wider definition of fun than I do.  tongue.gif

Looks like PVC tape to me but I could be wrong
Mata
*waves at PVCFairy* Yes, it is PVC tape.
pvcfairy
Yay I got something right this week biggrin.gif
All the fun of Duct Tape but with a lot less noise and cleaner.
*waves back at mata*
Ashbless
*pulls the duct tape roll from her pocket and duct tapes pvsfairy to the ceiling*

It's a welcome gesture to new people in the forum. Really. ph34r.gif
Check introductions if you don't believe me. biggrin.gif

*hands up a cookie and a beverage*

See you. *waves*
Sir Psycho Sexy
are you sure you can't ban him?

...in fact, using a democratic vote....couldn't we vote to ban him? then we could get cousins who run other states.....i mean....forums to vote against him, who say's america teaches us nothing?! tongue.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
one should never try to duplicate the political process of any country... only certified idiots should attempt any political posturing - always go with the experts, I allus say... laugh.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 19 2004, 08:50 PM)

...in fact, using a democratic vote....couldn't we vote to ban him? then we could get cousins who run other states.....i mean....forums to vote against him, who say's america teaches us nothing?! tongue.gif

Yep i'm up for that evil.gif
Cath Sparrow
Count me in! evil.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 19 2004, 09:50 PM)

...in fact, using a democratic vote....couldn't we vote to ban him?

You know that mods get, like, fifty votes, right? We can do this.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*coughs and raises hand*

Aye.
Polocrunch
Well, you can't argue with democracy.

*Wields knife at anyone who even thinks about mentioning the rights of minorities*
Righteous
Minorities don't have rights in the US. They're just used as tools in the vote-buying process. Haven't you learned anything from American politics?
Sir Psycho Sexy
....who said anything about american politics?

oh wait i did....but we're not in the US (this fact gives me mixed feelings)
Mata
And this, you see, is why I am the dictator who has the final say on these things.

Ironically, I probably would've given Mu a warning if he'd said that to anyone else, but personally I'm not that bothered.

Of course, if Mu does realise from this thread so far that sometimes he does shoot his mouth off and annoy people, then we can conclude that lessons have been learnt all around.
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 19 2004, 10:27 PM)
And this, you see, is why I am the dictator who has the final say on these things.

Of course, if Mu does realise from this thread so far that sometimes he does shoot his mouth off and annoy people, then we can conclude that lessons have been learnt all around.

Fair enough i suppose, but can we at least flog him? evil.gif
Ashbless
Who are we banning here?

Sorry - daft sort of question but I've been running amok with duct tape and wonder if I'm in a bit of trouble. ph34r.gif

I'm fine with Mutilation staying as long as he's fine with the abuse he provokes.
Ashbless
*smacks own forehead*

Must read to end of thread before posting reply.

*hangs head in shame*

laugh.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Sep 20 2004, 12:05 AM)
*smacks own forehead*

*hangs head in shame*

Now write it out a hundred times wink.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Sep 19 2004, 11:05 PM)
*smacks own forehead*

*hangs head in shame* 

laugh.gif

Hehe, i've been trying to get him banned. I see him as totally pointless and pathetic in everyway. His two line nonsensical posts, demeaning the poster or the subject is against what is good in the forum, so i've tried bribing Mata, but luckly someone with more brains than me (Sps) came up with voting him out. smile.gif

Anyway that's my thoughts on the subject, but flogging is still a good idea wink.gif
cait
I personally don't even believe that mata has a nose. I think it was digitally created and really not there at all. You're all crazy. But at least most of you don't go by the name "moo". oo
Mata
Hehe, i've been trying to get him banned. I see him as totally pointless and pathetic in everyway. His two line nonsensical posts, demeaning the poster or the subject is against what is good in the forum

I take your points, but this really is something between me and Mu to sort out. If you feel that he oversteps the line and don't think that I have seen the post yet then please feel free to PM me and I'll have a look and decide whether I want to take action. He has been warned about this kind of behaviour, so now it is up to him to try and change his ways. This can be helped by other people being encouraging of this and not waiting to pounce on lapses, of course, if there are too many lapses then I will take further steps, but this is up to me to decide.

QUOTE (cait @ Sep 19 2004, 11:27 PM)
I personally don't even believe that mata has a nose.  I think it was digitally created and really not there at all.  You're all crazy.  But at least most of you don't go by the name "moo". oo

It's true, I do not go by the name 'moo', but I do actually have a nose. I keep it in a box and wear it out on special occasions.
Righteous
This is just a thought, but if Emperor Mata (sorry, just had to) did run this place via mob rule, how many bannings do you think would have happened?
Tigersong
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 19 2004, 05:59 PM)
It's true, I do not go by the name 'moo', but I do actually have a nose. I keep it in a box and wear it out on special occasions.

Hey! Like Tycho Brahe! </spam>
Ashbless
Python quote - sorry it calls. laugh.gif

"You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. Exploiting the masses, that's what I'm on about. If I said I should wield supreme executive power because some watery tart lobbed a scimitar at me - they'd put me away. "

That said - it's Mata's board and he can ban who he wants too. I'm glad he leaves the odd sorts in place to stir things up a little. Makes a more interesting read with the differing opinions. The challenge is respecting their opinion while standing up for your own. (Or modifying it if it turns out you've been out of your tree about something and now know better.)
Pab
Well, who _CAN_ we ban?
Forever Unknown
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ban me!
Mata
Ooo, that's tempting... I might put a one day ban on you for a giggle...
Forever Unknown
Can I flame someone before I go? Please? Pleeeease? C'mon - I gotta get something out of it.

Actually, to be quite honest, I can't think of a good insult for anybody, so I might as well not bother flaming for fear that I'll get heckled...
Azrael The Cat
I thought Mata owned this forum. Which makes it Not a democracy.

Anyway, since we're on the subject of Mata's avatar..... What the crap is a rope bank? How do you get an account there? What is the interest on my savings? I'm thinking it's got something to do with rope. As Samwise Gamgee would say, you never know when you need some good rope. And Galadriel would agree with him, she would.
Azrael The Cat
I really should read to the end of a thread before replying as well..... And stop double replying too..... Oh well. Mu would be a really cool name. I mean, how many of you are named after mysteriously dissapeared continents?
Mata
The rope thing is a reference to a phrase that was very relevant at the time of typing when I was thinking about one particular user. I won't go into more detail about it than that!
Pab
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 22 2004, 02:49 AM)
The rope thing is a reference to a phrase that was very relevant at the time of typing when I was thinking about one particular user. I won't go into more detail about it than that!

Oh yeah? Great! You can call me the House of Knots, and The Tree of Suspended Sentences. I'm guessing you can call Spacehappy the King of Get It Right The First Time Or Go For The Axe. evil.gif
Cath Sparrow
You dont know the half of it!!!!!
TehRoxxorCOD
I have a friend whose nose is so big he needs a rake to scratch it. He walks into a room and breaks the window at the other end.

Um, I guess that was a little non-sequiter... yes, I read the thread from beginning to end but I just hate it when something clever comes to me but the thread has already progressed beyond the point where it would be considered pertinent.

On a side note, this is not spamming- just look how well thought-out my post is! cool.gif
cait
QUOTE (TehRoxxorCOD @ Sep 22 2004, 05:21 PM)
I have a friend whose nose is so big he needs a rake to scratch it. He walks into a room and breaks the window at the other end.

Um, I guess that was a little non-sequiter... yes, I read the thread from beginning to end but I just hate it when something clever comes to me but the thread has already progressed beyond the point where it would be considered pertinent.

On a side note, this is not spamming- just look how well thought-out my post is! cool.gif

teehee...I rather enjoyed it. ^^
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 22 2004, 10:03 AM)
Oh yeah? Great! You can call me the House of Knots, and The Tree of Suspended Sentences. I'm guessing you can call Spacehappy the King of Get It Right The First Time Or Go For The Axe. evil.gif

Mata and Snugglebum had a fit when i told them my idea of a perfect world .........
In fact i did not see Mata for the two days after that conversation!. This is a reason you don't see my comments in the Topics section much, flogging and the death sentance are a huge part my what i think is right (i really don't like to inflict what i think is right on people, as they get upset alot). unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.