Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Court Sucks...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Debaser
grr, gotta go to court today...gonna be a bundle of laughs unsure.gif

wish me luck...
cheese is funny
good luck d-man, i hope that sick freak gets jail time
Pikasyuu
Good luck. Court is hilarious.
Smallsam
LUCK!

I love you Debaser. wub.gif happy.gif
prezgfish
what did you do and who is the judge if its gillespie show some flesh
Debaser
cheers all...

wha...?
prezgfish
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 23 2003, 12:35 AM)
cheers all...

wha...?

male or female he dont care it will help your case trust me

either that or whisper to him that the other day a 13 year old boy named marcus told oyu an interesting story
craziness
good luck d-man
i really hope you send that [edit-edit edit-edit] to jail for a long time!!!!!! you didnt deserve that! your a cool dude!
prezgfish
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 23 2003, 01:14 AM)
good luck d-man
i really hope you send that [edit-edit edit-edit] to jail for a long time!!!!!! you didnt deserve that! your a cool dude!

I am aparently missing something
craziness
ermmm well i dont really want to tell the story for him or anything but debaser is going to court because he was harassed and he is trying to send the guy to jail.
gerbilfromhell
ohmy.gif whoa.... i thought he was jus doin jury duty..... good luck then, hope the bastard who harassed you gets thrown in jail
racingaway13
D man, tell me the story of why your going to court
pleeese!?!?!
Debaser
very well...

basically, last year some guy started to touch me up on the train. i had him reported and he got arrested. the trial starts today, and i'm being called as a witness...
Mata
Woah, that's not good.

Best wishes with it.
prezgfish
ok then ignore all the stuff i said bout the judge.

but if you want i know an italian family that can take care of the "problem" for you
saucy_tara
Good luck D-Man, hope the b*****d gets all thats coming to him....Thinkin of ya babes xxxx
prezgfish
is the trial not over now?
The Tortured Soul
either way....

gud luck in putting that sick b****** behind bars (hehe is that the right number of *'s)
prezgfish
maybe
Spacehappy
D-Man hope the case went well and it's not going to be a long case, good luck.
Debaser
thanks for all your support everyone smile.gif

today was fun. the case was about 3 hours late, because they were doing the pleadings for the david beckham kidnapping case before me dry.gif think i did ok, was on a video link so it wasn't that bad.

apart from when the defence barrister asked me if i "liked to dress up" and "create new personas" for myself because i dye my hair... mad.gif

on a lighter note, my cannibal sex kitty t-shirt came in the post - yay!
Spacehappy
He was most proberly trying to find a new outfit D-Man you know what these lawyer types are like....... wink.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 23 2003, 05:22 PM)
thanks for all your support everyone smile.gif

today was fun. the case was about 3 hours late, because they were doing the pleadings for the david beckham kidnapping case before me dry.gif think i did ok, was on a video link so it wasn't that bad.

apart from when the defence barrister asked me if i "liked to dress up" and "create new personas" for myself because i dye my hair... mad.gif

on a lighter note, my cannibal sex kitty t-shirt came in the post - yay!

It's great isn't it.

You dye your hair? YOU'RE A DEVIANT!!!

You don't shop at Gap? YOU'RE A DEVIANT!!!

You don't conform to the boring norm? YOU'RE A DEVIANT!!!

Sheesh. It's stuff like that that makes Snaffleburger satire instead of irony.
saucy_tara
yeah it's funny how the human race is fast becoming a parody of Monty Python!!!
Sun Tsu
I was nearly abducted when I was 7, so I'm glad the case went well for you.

Sun Tsu
phoenix
good for you!

not very many people can do what you did! (i know i'm one of them.)

you are an inspriation.
Raven343
Court does suck dry.gif

I am glad everything went well and that son of a monkey lover (not what I wanted to say.....remember rated pg...pg) gets put away for a looooong time.
leopold
Glad it went well for ya, D-man! Sorry I didn't post here sooner...
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 23 2003, 05:22 PM)

jus ignore the lawyer, he has to say stuff like that to try and get his client off. it's his job it doesn't mean he likes doin it. neways, glad the day went well, hope that jerk gets thrown in jail
spuglet
hope you kicked some ass d! you think its bad you got a lawyer hassling you coz you dye your hair? if your a girl and you like to wear skirts and tight tops the lawyer tries to make out you were up for it....the b*******
gerbilfromhell
aaah, lawyers. everyone wants to kill them, until they kill one of them and need another to defend them in their trial biggrin.gif
Debaser
hehe, true there gerbil...

lawyers really are the scum of the earth if you think about it hard enough.
leopold
Why think hard?? It's painfully obvious that some of em are truly rank!
gerbilfromhell
i always thought that was america..... no, wait, never mind, we can't be the scum of the EARTH cause we live in gigantic buildings that we build only to have the tallest buildings in the world
spuglet
i dont mind the concept of lawyers, the innocent until proven guilty rule should be used and laywers are supposed to be a part of this, but when the lawyer makes the witness or victim out to be a yobbo imbecile and mention things completely irrelevant to the case simply to make the witness look bad....just so they can get paid......argh!
Debaser
i think people should have to defend themselves...might need some work, but it cuts out the middle man...
leopold
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 23 2003, 10:28 PM)
i think people should have to defend themselves...might need some work, but it cuts out the middle man...

Not wi my track record fer talkin bollocks... I'd rather have a professional, frankly...
prezgfish
how long will it get?
CrissiLove
aaawwwwww, Debaser... I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. I am glad that overall your day in court wasn't that bad though... *Hugs*
prezgfish
I'll see that b*stard hang

em hopefully your not in uk with me
Debaser
i wish they could hang the f--ker....

i don't think they'll be enough evidence to do him though. and even if he does get proven guilty, it looks like they're sending him to get psychiatric help as opposed to prison...
prezgfish
QUOTE (Debaser @ Apr 24 2003, 12:23 AM)
i wish they could hang the f--ker....

i don't think they'll be enough evidence to do him though. and even if he does get proven guilty, it looks like they're sending him to get psychiatric help as opposed to prison...

when will people learn democracy doesnt work
gerbilfromhell
democracy's like comunism. in theory, it's actually a reaaal good idea but then someone like george bush comes along, turns it into a dictatorship, and basicly damns the world to hell
Free Psycho
And Bush has done this how?
Pikasyuu
Bubba will judge Deb's offender. Yes, he will judge him right up the arse.
Debaser
hehe...

the amount of people who are wishing that he "drops the soap" is unbelieveable...
Pikasyuu
Oh yeah. You've got tons of backing.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 24 2003, 02:22 AM)
And Bush has done this how?

because he didn't actually win the elections
Debaser
grrr...got a phone call at 11 this morning saying that i had to be in court in an hour. they said it was over yesterday, dammit. so i trundle off to the court, half asleep, and get back in the video room. because some c*** at the station screwed up my statement, they said that what i said yesterday was essentially bulls***. NOT what you want to hear when you've literally been dragged out of bed and you weren't expecting to be here. got really upset about it afterwards. stupid f***ing defence barrister...
Mata
Grr... That's annoying...

Well... Hopefully he will get what he deserves. Generally they don't send people to a psyche ward if there isn't a good reason so I suspect that there may be things in the guys history that you're not being told about. Whilst it doesn't seem fair that he might not go to jail for what he did hopefully he will at least get some sort of treatment to prevent him from doing it again.

The whole 'trying on different personnas' crap: I'm quite surprised that they still allow that sort of questioning. Quite how that is considered relevant to what _he_ did is beyond me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.