Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Court Sucks...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
saucy_tara
Sorry to hear about that D-man, unfortunately the british justice system is completely f****d up, with the criminals getting more help and support than the victims...Anyway, just keep in mind that what goes around comes around.. smile.gif
Debaser
exactly...i think it's the only thing they could have me on, because i don't think they have much to go on against me...
Mata
It's a stupid system where you have to say things such as your last post. You're not the one on trial!
Debaser
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Apr 24 2003, 02:19 PM)
Anyway, just keep in mind that what goes around comes around.. smile.gif

hehe, i know...if anyone in my family gets anywhere near him he'll be in a body bag before he hits the ground...
Free Psycho
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 24 2003, 06:39 AM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 24 2003, 02:22 AM)
And Bush has done this how?

because he didn't actually win the elections

That's not Bush's fault, it's Americans'
Debaser
ok, so today i got a verdict...

the jury can't decide. so either they set up another trial and i go through all of this again sometime later, or i let it go and he gets off. neither are all that great really, but i don't think i can let this rest until i've taken it as far as possible.

grrrrr.
phoenix
juries are awful.

stay strong!
racingaway13
thats it debaser... fight em!
rip the flesh of the perp and the barrister! kill em!!! rip.. fight.. kill... kill em all!!!

ok then

dont...
be that way.... *goes off and cries about not making debaser kill people*
Debaser
believe me, if there weren't so many technicalities i would...

i've got until monday to decide, but my mind's made up. i'm gonna go for another trial. it's gonna be difficult, but it'll be worth it in the long run.
phoenix
i think i can speak for the forum here, that we will be here for you.
Free Psycho
Hell yeah, debaser. That really really sucks. Tell them you'll go on a killing rampage if they don't decide in favor for you. Subtle hints ALWAYS work. wink.gif laugh.gif
spuglet
i think they should set a minimum IQ for jury members....
Tarantio
or perhaps a maximum...
and not all lawyers are as bad as they seem...
my bestest mate is studying to b 1... and hes my bestestestestest mate of all... justnow...
spuglet
well of course, not all lawyers are bad....just the ones trying to defend people pleading guilty, and the ones that make the victim feel on trial.
Tarantio
heh my mate recently won the glasgow university dean's cup for his mooting (something they do in court) and was told after he was worth 4oo pounds an hour if he were to practise... what was my point?
oh yeh, how he argues... yeh he has this way of making u believe whateva he sez, and it works on judges too... he tells them what the law is and they adhere to it whether it is or not...
trying to get in as many favours for him as i can before he goes into practise...
leopold
This really sucks, d-man. REALLY sucks mad.gif

I hope that barstool gets whats comin to him!
Debaser
aye...and now i've got an entire weekend listening to every single member of my family question me about it non-fecking-stop...
Industrial Kybosh
Hold fast, young 'Baser.

You've got plenty support here, so have confidence in your convictions.

On a side note, is this now the thread with the greatest asterisk/post ratio now? I'd be f***in' surprised if it wasn't.
prezgfish
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 25 2003, 04:52 PM)
Hell yeah, debaser. That really really sucks. Tell them you'll go on a killing rampage if they don't decide in favor for you. Subtle hints ALWAYS work. wink.gif laugh.gif

not always some people seem to think your joking and then when you and the "boyz" turn up at there house they look suprised
Debaser
quick update...new trial date 29th july.
craziness
im sorry...he isnt in jail yet????
thats horrible!
Debaser
nope...

another thing that i just found out about it. the mother wasn't going to tell me that she'd been told the court date, because it might distract me from the exams. it's MY F***KING CASE, not hers. stupid interfering bitch
craziness
i think ill still be at camp then dry.gif so i would like to wish you good luck now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.