Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Industrial Cabbage's Hen Night!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Cath Sparrow
This is a sad and merry tale of a group of travellers coming together in the Great City of Manc-hester. It involves the illness of our Great High Master and the Fair Lady Sues (poor Matta and Sues, Sues was just getting over a nasty stomach bug and now we think Mata's caught it *big hugs* to you both and I hope your both better soon), Purple Fairies (so I miss heard OK!), the not so sexy the morning after Barman and the Dance of the Strumpet, the discovery of the real meaning of Kybosh and many other stories which this story teller is sure will follow soon.

Pictures to follow soon! blink.gif evil.gif
Spacehappy
You forgot the bellies, boobs, fights and general drunken-ness.
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Sep 5 2004, 07:01 PM)

My brain ran out OK!!! wacko.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Cath @ Sep 5 2004, 06:04 PM)
My brain ran out OK!!! wacko.gif

Ran?!!! it got Concord out. tongue.gif
froggle-rock
Nowwhen I read posts in my head by Space Happy, Cath, and all who were in Mancs, I here their voices, instead of my voice.

It makes reading posts (so far) just that bit more interesting. biggrin.gif
Mata
This didn't quite go as planned for me.

Those of you who were reading the pre-meet thread might have seen that Sues was very ill the day before the meet and could only just travel up to it. Unfortunately I came down with the same thing on the Saturday. I've still got a fair bit of abdominal pain, but it's far better than it was last night.

I really hope that we've not passed it on to anyone else. My inards are generally cast iron, so if something like this can get me sick then it's obviously a very nasty one. Fortunately I didn't do the passing-out thing that Sues had but I began replacing sugars and salts as soon as I realised that I was coming down with it. Comparatively I had a very easy ride next to Sues, but it was still horrible.

I'm really glad that people had a good night on Saturday, the terrible results of the Matazone-trivia quiz will be posted in due course smile.gif It's such a shame I couldn't come out, but there really wasn't anyway that I was going to be able to move far from that room.

I'm also really glad that I stayed up on Friday night, at least I got to spend time with most of the people I was there to see. It's a real shame I didn't get to spend more time with Lea and especially with Mike, but it sounds like you all had a great time anyway, so I'm happy about that.
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 5 2004, 07:25 PM)
I'm really glad that people had a good night on Saturday, the terrible results of the Matazone-trivia quiz will be posted in due course smile.gif It's such a shame I couldn't come out, but there really wasn't anyway that I was going to be able to move far from that room.

Ummm we are all going to be mocked for those scores well i will be anyway. blink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Your not the only one!! You know its bad when the highest score is 4 and it's one of the admin who got it!!! blink.gif
We are going to be SOOOOO mocked! unsure.gif
CommieBastard
Post the quiz first, so the rest of us can do it!
Cath Sparrow
But that wont be fair cause you'll be able to look up the answers!! sad.gif tongue.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer

And that was just Spacehappy. tongue.gif

Ummm we are all going to be mocked for those scores well i will be anyway. 

Yes, yes you are.
Forever Unknown
Should I exile myself from the forums now or later...?

But Purple Fairies? Did I miss that bit or was I just very very drunk?

Don't answer that.

What's perhaps worrying is that it was the first time I've ever been to Manchester and all I've seen of it is the pubs, the hotel and the train station.

Thankies to all for a downright hedonistic few days. Except Mr Fuzzy. He's in trouble.
Mata
I'll post the quiz as soon as I get a bit of time. Of course, to truly simulate the same conditions as the people taking it you will have to have been drinking for approximately eight hours before you take it! (Although Cath really doesn't have this excuse so she should have beaten everyone!)
Snugglebum the Destroyer
There was also the added distraction of Spacehappy flashing his naked body at us but we have the photographic evidence of that too...

What's perhaps worrying is that it was the first time I've ever been to Manchester and all I've seen of it is the pubs, the hotel and the train station.

We came, we saw, we conquered! biggrin.gif
Forever Unknown
I'll post the quiz as soon as I get a bit of time.

*hopes Mata doesn't have the time*

We came, we saw, we conquered!

Yes! We successfully went and p*ssed off everyone in Manchester.

Well. The ones in the pubs, the hotel and the train station. But near enough.

*edit*

And another thing!

We blame Mata.

If he'd have been there on Saturday night to give us proper adult supervision, we wouldn't have gotten in even half the mischief we did. Theoretically we should be old enough to look after ourselves, but Saturday was blatant proof that we can't.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
We blame Mata.

Yes.

We cannot be held accountable. And I maintain that if you don't remember doing it then it never, ever happened.

*nods*
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 6 2004, 10:50 AM)
There was also the added distraction of Spacehappy flashing his naked body at us but we have the photographic evidence of that too...

I was only partially naked! blush.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I was only partially naked!

For shame.
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 6 2004, 11:51 AM)
I was only partially naked!

For shame.

Bah if i had got fully naked, you would have wanted me more!. innocent.gif

You know you want the belly wink.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
You know you want the belly

It was truly magnificent.

ohmy.gif wub.gif

Not as much as you wanted the arse. wink.gif
Forever Unknown
We cannot be held accountable. And I maintain that if you don't remember doing it then it never, ever happened.

It's true. That's why I assure you all that I don't remember one second of the weekend. Let's leave it at that and say no more about it...
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Sep 6 2004, 01:11 PM)

It's true. That's why I assure you all that I don't remember one second of the weekend. Let's leave it at that and say no more about it...

So you don't remeber the shots, the barman .................... man you missed a good weekend then evil.gif
Forever Unknown
Now, the shots I remember.

What's all this about a barman...?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*hands Forever Unknown the beer goggles*

Perhaps THIS will refresh your memory... wink.gif
Forever Unknown
*claims ignorance*

Shhhhhhh.....
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Sep 6 2004, 01:42 PM)
*claims ignorance*

Shhhhhhh.....

It's not Shhhhh it's prounounced FLOOZIE
Forever Unknown
It's not floozie, it's pronounced TUBBYTUBBYTUBBYTUBBYTUBBY
Mata
I'm rather interested in what I missed here... Anyone care to fill me in on the events?

EDIT: I've just been informed about the fate of one poor, innocent propelling pencil. Spacehappy, you're quite grim sometimes aren't you?
Sir Psycho Sexy
Typical....bloody typical!! the ONLY meet I didn't attend and it sounded like the best yet, I know its my own fault for not making the time/money/effort but i can still sulk god damn you all!!!

...Sean and myself are considering a lawsuit on trumped up charges of mental anguish tongue.gif
Forever Unknown
I've just been informed about the fate of one poor, innocent propelling pencil. Spacehappy, you're quite grim sometimes aren't you?

You should've seen what happened to the telescopic fork...
Pab
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 6 2004, 08:22 PM)
...Sean and myself are considering a lawsuit on trumped up charges of mental anguish tongue.gif

can I jump on that particular band-wagon?
LoLo
QUOTE (Pab @ Sep 6 2004, 10:48 AM)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 6 2004, 08:22 PM)

can I jump on that particular band-wagon?

We can all jump on that and make it a class action suit. lol
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Forever Unknown @ Sep 6 2004, 07:30 PM)
I've just been informed about the fate of one poor, innocent propelling pencil. Spacehappy, you're quite grim sometimes aren't you?

You should've seen what happened to the telescopic fork...

No they shouldn't but they will what with the photo evidence and all! ph34r.gif

Mata you'll get to see a lot of what happen due all the photo's on my camera being taken that night! huh.gif And as for the quiz when we did it I was doing a very good job of catch up! blink.gif

And Mata is definatly to blame! tongue.gif

*me does strumpet dance* tongue.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I honestly think the photos will be able to explain a lot more then we could.

It's never going to explain Spacehappy, but thems the breaks... wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
I think it would just end up to damn scary if we even atempted to explain Space! wacko.gif
Spacehappy
I'm feeling slighty picked on here!. If you were not such boring old farts, i would not have to over compensate. wink.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I'm feeling slighty picked on here!. If you were not such boring old farts, i would not have to over compensate.

Ummm - how many times did I have to coax you out of bed Saturday night?? wink.gif
Pab
OUT of bed? .. that's not what I heard ....

(jk, jk)
Snugglebum the Destroyer
He swore he'd never tell!!!!

rolleyes.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 6 2004, 09:47 PM)
He swore he'd never tell!!!!

rolleyes.gif

Rember kid's a big belly, pulls the women. wink.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Rember kid's a big belly, pulls the women.

And belly isn't the pet name we have for his penis. biggrin.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 6 2004, 10:29 PM)
Rember kid's a big belly, pulls the women.

And belly isn't the pet name we have for his penis. biggrin.gif

That's not what you said dry.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
That's not what you said

Hey - don't you say things you don't mean in the heat of the moment? laugh.gif
Mr Fuzzy
You're both starting to scare me now. Go sit in the corner!
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 6 2004, 10:32 PM)
That's not what you said

Hey - don't you say things you don't mean in the heat of the moment? laugh.gif

Yeh i said you were sexy, but then i was horney tongue.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Yeh i said you were sexy, but then i was horney

Now, I remember being called a harrinden (sp?), fat arse, spawn of the devil, souless, bitch and several other equally sweet things - but sexy wasn't one of them.

Ohhh - and 'I WASN'T LOOKING AT THEM, REALLY - I WAS READING WHAT IT SAID ON YOUR T - SHIRT. OHHH, BUGGAR IT SO YOUR STACKED!'

I think the whole pub got that one. tongue.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 6 2004, 10:40 PM)
Yeh i said you were sexy, but then i was horney

Ohhh - and 'I WASN'T LOOKING AT THEM, REALLY - I WAS READING WHAT IT SAID ON YOUR T - SHIRT. OHHH, BUGGAR IT SO YOUR STACKED!'

I think the whole pub got that one. tongue.gif

I really was looking at the glitter, better than your soulless eyes, evil wench. tongue.gif

anyway im off to bed, way passed my bed time.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Cath - when can we expect pictures? I believe that Spacehappy has a whole hell of a lot of blushing and repenting to do? wink.gif
Queenie
I'm going to giggle so muchly at the photos!! Was one very good weekend!! I'm going to lay off alcohol prior to meets in future, i think Manchester now knows me as much as i know it...! Was good being smug on the sunday morning tho... laugh.gif ph34r.gif

Oh Cath can i haves a set of the photos?!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Was good being smug on the sunday morning tho... 

Grrr...

It occured to me today (as snatches of memory are being returned - I think I preferred the ignorance smile.gif ) that we never did get around to playing Human Buckaroo. Technically, as he was the first to fall asleep, Inky should have been the donkey. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.