Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Industrial Cabbage's Hen Night!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mata
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Sep 23 2004, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 23 2004, 08:38 AM)
Pete, I hope the illness thing you and your dad got weren't a really nasty 24-48 hour stomach bug thing?

My father had a stoke, and the stress of it brought on a massive IBS attack, hopefully i'm back in work Monday.

Bloody hellfire. I wish you'd both only had my stomach bug, it was nasty, but not as bad as that. All my best to both of you.
Ashbless
Yes, Spacehappy, good luck to you and your Dad. Hope he recovers fine.
Cath Sparrow
I'm really sorry to hear that Space my best wishes to your dad and I hope your feeling better your self (even if you are a Welsh Git). *hugs* tongue.gif

Sorry Space
Forever Unknown
a Welsh Git and a XXXXX

A bad bad bad bad bad bad nasty evil smelly man (is that better? Surely more accurate...?) who enjoys his job, no less.

All the best to you and your father though Spacey.
Spacehappy
Ummm ok before people run off with this....

I'm not allowed to advertise what i do on the web, it opens security problems. Can you please amend your posts to something, sorry all but rules is rules. sad.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I'm not allowed to advertise what i do on the web

He's right, guys. Professional Puppy Kicking is a serious and dangerous job.

tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Spacehappy @ Sep 24 2004, 01:42 PM)
I'm not allowed to advertise what i do on the web, it opens security problems. Can you please amend your posts to something, sorry all but rules is rules. sad.gif

Eh? Have I missed something? I see no adverts? unsure.gif
Cath Sparrow
It'been edited were not allowed to tell people he eats babies for a living! evil.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 24 2004, 02:10 PM)
I'm not allowed to advertise what i do on the web

He's right, guys. Professional Puppy Kicking is a serious and dangerous job.

tongue.gif

Mata taught me all i know. biggrin.gif
Mr Fuzzy
Damn it, flash photography makes my facial hair look weedy and poo. In real life it's clear that there are more than 5 hairs on my face.

By the way, I hope your dad gets on OK Pete.
Forever Unknown
In real life it's clear that there are more than 5 hairs on my face.

No it's not.
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Cath @ Sep 24 2004, 02:42 PM)
It'been edited were not allowed to tell people he eats babies for a living! evil.gif

And I thought he just did it as a hobby...

Some top pics, Cath. Doesn't FU look like such a pro on the pool pic? No wonder we won... wink.gif

Good to see that I still refuse to photograph well, even with props. I await Spacehappy's pics with increasing trepidation...
Spacehappy
Ok it's the time you have all been waiting for ....................... i have photo's. Pity i can't host and post them. sad.gif

I'll send them to Mr Fuzzy and see what wonders he can work, there are some good some bad, 3 did not work at all.

Preview time.

Best bit ............. Mata flying behind Queenie. (i'm keeping that one to myself, unless huge bribes are sent my way). biggrin.gif

Worst bit .......... Close up of me. (i'm sending that unless huge bribes are sent to me). laugh.gif

Also extra footage as i'm sending them i'll also send my Winchester meet photos. smile.gif

On a side note, me and my partner will be moving in together for the first time in about 4 days (i'm scared), found a great place to live, big roomy and quiet. smile.gif

Ohhh edit ........ The second camera is not yet finished some more will follow.
Cath Sparrow
*me now has the fear!* ph34r.gif

Congrates Space on you and your partner getting a place. biggrin.gif
Queenie
Mata flying behind me?! huh.gif *scratches head* Don't remember that... unsure.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Queenie @ Oct 8 2004, 11:11 AM)
Mata flying behind me?! huh.gif *scratches head* Don't remember that... unsure.gif

In train station you were very hungover smile.gif
Mata
I really want to see that photo. As mentioned before in this thread, I'm sure I look dreadful, but I expect that it will also be quite amusing smile.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Mata @ Oct 8 2004, 01:52 PM)
I really want to see that photo. As mentioned before in this thread, I'm sure I look dreadful, but I expect that it will also be quite amusing smile.gif

Actually you look abit blurry, but very happy smile.gif
Queenie
That saturday is all a blur... from running to the toilet to drinking copious amounts of water. It all merges together!! But yea... i'd like to see that photo too sometime...
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Bumpity, bump, bump!!

Someone has more pictures? Any chance we can get them on before the not so mini London meet? biggrin.gif
Spacehappy
Sorry Snuggles been setting into my new place not had alot of time on my hands, i post them to Fuzzy Monday.
Industrial Kybosh
BUMPAGE!

Show me the pics, fux0rz...

I don't relish the sight of myself in a drunken state - the photos from my second stag do show me to be a giggling reprobate - but my memories of the night are growing hazy, and I need fresh reminder of why I should go tee-total, and why I never will.
Forever Unknown
Last I heard, the puppy kicker hasn't posted them to Mr Fuzzy yet. Because he's crap. And evil.

I, to be quite honest, am quite relieved.
Spacehappy
Sorry nope not posted yet, but ok damnit i will do when the missus comes home and gives me cash!!!!. I'm really sorry for being late/crap/pathetic but i've had alot on my plate lately.
Industrial Kybosh
Not to worry, lad. They'll be ready when they're ready. I just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten... wink.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Nov 13 2004, 02:31 PM)
Not to worry, lad.  They'll be ready when they're ready.  I just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten... wink.gif

In a bag with the photos from the Winchester meet, also with a card to post to Mata and a host of other things to post.
Spacehappy
I would like to announce the posting of photo's and other items, that have been delayed. I would also like to thank the paitent and impaitent of you all, for waiting and screaming at me.

But remeber it could be worse the Winchester meet was almost a year ago, and they have just been sent. wink.gif You may all now gringe with fear at the photos soon to be posted online smile.gif.
froggle-rock
Yay for some Manchester pics getting that much closer to being online!

In the mean time I have two lill pics to put up that I took on my phone, hence the crap quality. They were taken at Manchester Piccadily train station as we were waiting for our trains. Tired people were we.

Mr Fuzzy

Snuggs and FU.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
You can see that random bruise on my knuckle. We suspect dwarf pit fighting but none of us could remember how I got it.

Fu and I look damn rough there. Definately the morning after the night before. blink.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Was it a comedy situation where everyone was wearing shades because of hangovers?
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Nov 17 2004, 06:09 PM)
Was it a comedy situation where everyone was wearing shades because of hangovers?

I tried the sunglasses bitbut it made my head hurt more!! dry.gif
I'm now getting rather worried cause the morning after photo of me I'm in my nitghtie! ph34r.gif So hopefully Space will carry on being delayed and it'll never be seen. *fingers crossed* unsure.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (Cath @ Nov 17 2004, 06:34 PM)
I'm now getting rather worried cause the morning after photo of me I'm in my nitghtie! ph34r.gif So hopefully Space will carry on being delayed and it'll never be seen. *fingers crossed* unsure.gif

Actually that camera has not been finished yet, so there will be more to post at a later date ............... Fear me!.
Queenie
hehehe... Cath you willingly allowed that photo!! Me i was still asleep - well sat up asleep at that point!! *remembers Mata and Sues saying goodbye at rather early time in the morning* dry.gif tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Queenie @ Nov 18 2004, 12:37 PM)
hehehe... Cath you willingly allowed that photo!! Me i was still asleep - well sat up asleep at that point!! *remembers Mata and Sues saying goodbye at rather early time in the morning*  dry.gif  tongue.gif

Yeah! Going to claim to still being drunk!!! dry.gif
Queenie
pfffttt... Yea, your driving was a tad mental that day!! Getting vague memories of shouting moo everytime i saw a cow in Manchester?! unsure.gif Oh deary me...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.