Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Have You Made Watch The Matazone Animations?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2
craziness
i was just wondering: who have you forced to watch the matazone animations? friends, family, co-workers, random people on the streets, hobos, that guy you kidnapped....etc? i personally have made my older brother watch them. he is very normal, but not in a bad way. i have only made him watch mr sb. i just made him watch eat mr sb food. he stares blankly at the computer screen while i laugh hysterically. the only part he did laugh at was "if your parents dont want you to have these toys, theyre probably terrorists"
who have you forced to watch these? my friend got his mom to watch them and she loves them! lol! this could be an interesting thread...
NoName4444
Hehe, funny you ask.... It happens that I showed my parents the animations tonight. They loved them (naturally). Plus most of my friends have to sit through at least one animation, which is usually enough to get them hooked. Hehe, maybe a better question is who haven't you shown the animations to? ph34r.gif
LoLo
I've sent out a link to this page to all of my friends online. As for real life my sister comes over to my place once a week to do her e-mail and has begun to ask me everytime she's here if there is something new on here for her to watch. Oh and my mom is deeply disturbed by the nine mouthed baby, so that meens you did a great job on that one!
LoLo
Oh I also forgot the last time my 4 year old nephew was here visiting I showed him the Mr. Snaffleburger cartoons. He sat on my lap and clapped and clapped and wanted me to play them again and again. I don't know if thats scary, or just really damned cool.
Daenarys
Well, come to think of it.... I introduced the site to one of the people who has posted on this page... You know who you are.
NoName4444
I know who I am.... nope, come to think of it, I don't! mwhahahaha. Ok, fine, thank you for showing me LGG. But see, now you've gotten me hooked on these forums. Must escape.... Must do hw..... ah, no use. ph34r.gif
prezgfish
hmm let me see how many have been subjecated to the will of the gfish so far

13 if you count my cat, but i'm pretty sure its stonned so no not really
spuglet
only 3 people so far for me but two of them are in the process of becoming addicts.
mwahahaaa
prezgfish
can you get a mata patch to stop the craving
NoName4444
Well, there was the topic earlier about Mata badges for his fan club.... but I'm thinking that if I have mata animations in patch form, I'll only become more and more addicted. I don't think it's something easily weened off of. ph34r.gif
LoLo
I'm addicted to the forum too. God save the net junkies! blink.gif
gerbilfromhell
there's nothing wrong with being addicted to matazone so i don't really want a patch. this is one of those addictions where being an addict is good.... dry.gif
craziness
i just made my little brother (not the same brother as i originally said) watch every mr sb animation. he said "but jessie, i wanna watch the osbournes! how long will this take?" "oh come on it will only take like 10 minutes. your lucky anyway if you didnt have your stupid tv show id make you watch everything on the site. youll watch the rest of them later" "but the osbournes wedding is on after that!"
frooking osbournes.................the show isnt even that amazing matazone is MUCH higher quality entertainment.
LoLo
I was listening to my normal morning radio show on friday morning and they pointed to the sign of the appocolyps and it has something to do with the Ossbournes.

Aparently Roseanne Barr is getting her own reality tv show. While filming this tv show she and her film crew run into Ozzy and his film crew in Barneys in Beverly Hills.

Two reality tv shows bumping into eachother inadverntantly meens the world is coming to an end, is what these DJ's say.

OoO theres an idea, have Mata do a spoof on a reality TV show.
Mata
A friend of mine bought a Mittens t-shirt from me for her sister as a present because she knew her sister would like the animations. She hadn't actually had time to show her the animation when one day they were shopping in Camden (a very cool area of North London) and the sister was wearing the t-shirt. A guy runs up to her and very excitedly tells her that he can smell her spicy brains smile.gif The sister was quite scared by this!
NoName4444
Are we sure you're counter's working? 300,000 people is a lot, true, but soooo many people know of your animations. I also had the website up once at work, and a coworker walked by and said they could smell my brains smile.gif. These are really popular animations! ph34r.gif
Mata
As far as I know the counter is working fine. Let's put it this way, in a day or so this site will have been clicked on a third of a million times. Considering that the style of humour is fairly sub-cultural (is that a word? It is now...) I think that's pretty good going.

I think that because, previous to being on TV, news about it was all being spread through groups of friends then it is bound to happen that it seems like everyone you know knows about it.

These days of course you never can tell who will have seen it...
gerbilfromhell
just go up to someone and shout a well known (to the matazone fans) from the animations at them and watch their reaction. then you can tell if they've seen the animations or not.
Mata
That is one option although you're probably more likely to be arrested for shouting at strangers (I'm sure that's against the law...).
gerbilfromhell
not in new york city. no one ever stops shouting so people have stopped caring biggrin.gif
jezzi
*sniffles* I showed my history teacher little goth girl, and now he's scared of me... shwoing people the second mittens animation also has the same effect wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
I remember being sent a link to the first Mittens animation back in the winter of 2001. I was doing a PGCE at the time, and so I was in the staffroom. I laughed mightily hard, and then proceeded to tell everyone I knew about the site.

It's become a mission of mine - spreading the word. I've got friends and family hooked - my mother, a school librarian, has accidentally formed a small LGG fanclub in her library. I've even bought a Mitten's T-shirt for my fiancee - a Valentine's gift, and a well-received one at that...
craziness
my best friend who i lurvee sent me mittens randomly one day. so funny. iwent back to the main site and proceeded to watch every animation in the next 2 days after that.
jicama
i've shown matazone to my brother, my parents, cousins, friends, anyone who will spare me a minute. i've even managed to mention matazone in an essay!

hehe! today i'm wearing my lapin t-shirt. a girl in one of my classes read it and gave me a weird look...
prezgfish
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 8 2003, 01:22 AM)
i've shown matazone to my brother, my parents, cousins, friends, anyone who will spare me a minute. i've even managed to mention matazone in an essay!

hehe! today i'm wearing my lapin t-shirt. a girl in one of my classes read it and gave me a weird look...

then you should have made her watch the animations
witchblade_babe
i find it great to read the first mittens one to people and discribe what is happening... it gets them laughing very hard and they MUST see this animation so i give them the site and they are hooked lol hehehe biggrin.gif tongue.gif cool.gif its great fun. a friend that i showed the animations to at school. we sit there durring lunch and talk bout them, he isnt on the forums yet so i also tell him funny things that go on here too hehe
craziness
my little brother has become completely obsessed. he keeps writing www.matazone.co.uk all over everything. now im getting scared...... he can draw a mr snaffleburger exactly like the one mata drew on the recipt to my t-shirt.
prezgfish
today i made my 4 little cousins watch mr snaffleburger, i thought it was best they didn't watch mittens (the youngest is only 4)
gerbilfromhell
i have made all of my friends watch every animation at least twice now and now one of them is a member on this forum (cnb clock. he hasn't posted in a really long time) and the other's are thinking about it (well, most of the others. two of them threw stuff at me when i made them watch the newest lgg)
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 12 2003, 02:25 AM)
i have made all of my friends watch every animation at least twice now and now one of them is a member on this forum (cnb clock. he hasn't posted in a really long time) and the other's are thinking about it (well, most of the others. two of them threw stuff at me when i made them watch the newest lgg)

ha ha ha

i've just made all the vodka imps watch every animation, there now educated he he.
gerbilfromhell
educate the vodka imps? what if they become smart enough to escape?
prezgfish
they are smart enough to know what fear is now ha ha ha ha ha they'll never escape now

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
gerbilfromhell
hmmm, they will escape someday becuase you educated them. BEWARE! YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:31 AM)
hmmm, they will escape someday becuase you educated them. BEWARE! YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!

nope they are now smart enought to understand if one escape i find it i kill it i kill its whole family it's second grade techer its pets even its whole street
gerbilfromhell
ahhh, i see. now the vodka imps are slaves for all time! WHEEEEEEE! biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 01:02 PM)
ahhh, i see. now the vodka imps are slaves for all time! WHEEEEEEE! biggrin.gif

yup hence why they can now be adopted by the general public or just out matazone contemporaries
gerbilfromhell
they must only be able to be adopted by matazone fans, the general public wouldn't understand them and might set them loose
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:42 PM)
they must only be able to be adopted by matazone fans, the general public wouldn't understand them and might set them loose

and i aint huntin them all back again
gerbilfromhell
good. no, wait, bad what if one excapes and you won't recapture it?
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 17 2003, 10:40 PM)
good. no, wait, bad what if one excapes and you won't recapture it?

whoever adopted it will have to catch it i've been catching the damn things for eons.

and its getting anoying
gerbilfromhell
meh tongue.gif
prezgfish
eh?
gerbilfromhell
LIAR! biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 21 2003, 12:28 PM)
LIAR! biggrin.gif

liar liam lien lion loon moon moot boot boat bat cat car jar

liar jar?

that doesn't make sense... or does it wee hee
Alex The Kender
Any poor soul who has dared met me, given me their email address or come over to my house has been subject to endless harassings and forced to watch all my favorites smile.gif Even my kitty cat has seen them... infact, I think she's got a crush on Mittens!
prezgfish
QUOTE (Alex The Kender @ Mar 28 2003, 03:22 AM)
Any poor soul who has dared met me, given me their email address or come over to my house has been subject to endless harassings and forced to watch all my favorites smile.gif Even my kitty cat has seen them... infact, I think she's got a crush on Mittens!

but kitty cat don't know is mittins is a he/she
Alex The Kender
She's not letting monosexual regime repress her!
ravein
YAY Down with the monosexual regime!!!!!! Woohoo!!! Liberate sex kitty's every where!!!!(wait I don't sound like dubya do I????) biggrin.gif
Selkie_Blue
Lessee...who have I spread the corruption to...

*takes a deep breath*

My ex-husband, my mother, my boyfriend, about a dozen online friends, my sister, the guy down at the corner 7 Eleven, a few random strangers with the bad luck to IM me in AIM. And still it spreads everywhere, like cheap lipstick.

Selkie
prezgfish
thats it everybody spread the word of mata like the monkey in outbreak
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.