Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mini London Meet:
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Holy Crap! Does this mean that I will get to meet snugglebumthedestroyer?????

What ever you have heard about me it is all dirty lies.

Dirty, dirty lies.

tongue.gif
kisah
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Nov 4 2004, 04:24 AM)
Holy Crap! Does this mean that I will get to meet snugglebumthedestroyer?????

What ever you have heard about me it is all dirty lies.

Dirty, dirty lies.

tongue.gif

Mmmmmm dirt
Wyvern
QUOTE (Smiler @ Oct 25 2004, 04:07 PM)
Shopping not being my forte I think it'll have to be just drinks for me...oh hold on I almost said that like it was a bad thing... cant get out of work until 6 sad.gif I#ll have to suffice with a few drinks me thinks

Typical got all excited wanting to put a few faces to names and my boss wont let me be free! *hangs head*
I shall just have to be persistant with the harassment for time off for the next one. Shame wanted the opportunity to inspect my noob in person I've been hearing suspiscious rumours about that smiler.... again.....

Well hope you all have a good one I shall toast you all from my living room once the day is done and I'll make it a good beverage I promise!!!

Oh yes someone buff up faerieryn's tag for me please!
Smiler
Damn it! What sort of adoption service is being run here that hires people like this huh???!?!? Not even gonna be there!!!!! huh.gif dry.gif sad.gif Well, I suppose its all my fault really...should held out for better than cookies. Dont worry o'adoptee, I'm sure I'll just have to suffice and wait to torture you in person at some other point- pity the foooooool who adopted this Smiling little bundle.

I'm not off work until 6 and will need a quick change, so will be in the rub a dub for about 8ish sepending on the toooob. Oh yeah, and I suppose I'd better meet Faerieryn at the Junction at some point, bring her along.

ph34r.gif Suspicious rumours? blink.gif must stop the rumours dry.gif They make the truth look underimpressive dry.gif
Faerieryn
Now Smiler Behave! All rumours about you are bound to be untrue because you probably started them!

Can we get a location and time restated please so we can be there in style (or late as it is normally called!)
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Yeah - looks like I'll be turning up around 15:30 and watching someone else shop. dry.gif

Where and when is everyone meeting up proper?
Wyvern
Smiler,Nov 5 2004, 08:25 PM]
Damn it! What sort of adoption service is being run here that hires people like this huh???!?!? Not even gonna be there!!!!!  huh.gif  dry.gif sad.gif  Well, I suppose its all my fault really...should held out for better than cookies. Dont worry o'adoptee, I'm sure I'll just have to suffice and wait to torture you in person at some other point- pity the foooooool who adopted this Smiling little bundle.

Torture is it matey? do you know how bad I was feeling because I couldnt go...Evil boss!!! but now thats it...Bring It On! my apparently smiling little bundle! just because you live local no need to be cruel unsure.gif Also I object to you insulting the cookies I was going to bring you some especially tongue.gif

Mess with or offend this small bitey object at your peril!!!!! (just ask Moop) evil.gif

I promise to try attending the next one lets see if smiler can match his threats biggrin.gif
How soon will it be?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Nov 5 2004, 09:38 PM)
How soon will it be?

These either happen when people start planning the next one in the aftermath of the last, or when - as this - somebody thinks "hmmm, we should have a meet".
Smiler
Hmm i think that Wyvern's put paid to normal planning of meets then--> I'm up for a Nottingham meet at some point in the future... soonish. VOTE 1 for me.

I'm REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY sorry as well, I just read over it all and realise I sounded a bit snappy...now I'm smiling in shame sad.gif

Not knocking the cookies either! Although those booze laced ones are a doozy biggrin.gif

huh.gif blink.gif dammit
Wyvern
Hmm i think that Wyvern's put paid to normal planning of meets then--> I'm up for a Nottingham meet at some point in the future... soonish. VOTE 1 for me.

Oops was that a bad thing...cant take it back though when you've all recovered from this one....Notts or somewhere similar, any takers?

I'm REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY sorry as well, I just read over it all and realise I sounded a bit snappy...now I'm smiling in shame sad.gif

Your forgiven.....this time evil.gif
mooooooooooopo

Nottingham sounds good to me...if only I was back at uni (Loughborough) and not doing an work placement year in Edinburgh of all the silly places. I'm gonna try to come along to the next (UK) meet anyways, regardless of distance though work keeps getting in the way *curses*.

<hypnotic eyes> @_@ wait till next year @_@ </hypnotic eyes>
Wyvern
So thats were you're hiding...tricksy critter hope you swing by Nottingham before next year Snoo, Cath and I have just GOT to take you to Spiders!!!!

Even if we do leave you chained to the bar it would be worth your while *wink, nudge* and I promise to behave, believe me at this point I'd bat my eyelashes if I knew how!

We could take everyone to Spiders it be small but oh so cosy and dark!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Nottingham...Saturday 29th (I think) of January 2005

I'm up for it!
Wyvern
[COLOR=purple]
QUOTE (snoo @ Nov 5 2004, 10:29 PM)
Nottingham...Saturday 29th (I think) of January 2005

I'm up for it!

Once the date is settled I shall defy All and book time off...

Bring it on Boss lady this holiday is mine!!!!!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Serious spammage of the thread guys - make a new one. We're still waiting to see if anyone else wants to confirm that they're coming to THIS one. smile.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Nov 5 2004, 10:54 PM)
Serious spammage of the thread guys - make a new one.  We're still waiting to see if anyone else wants to confirm that they're coming to THIS one.    smile.gif

Did I confirm? Probably. Well, I'm doing it again.
froggle-rock
I'm gonna be turning up in Camden at 2pm.

2pm: Outside exit of Camden Town Tube Station.
7pm: World's End Pub, Camden. <- Ask at Camden Town Station if you're not sure where it is.
Pub chucking out time: Moving onto Slimelight, nearest tube is Angel.

That about right?

I'm confirming again too. biggrin.gif

Hope people have a safe journey, without delays! unsure.gif

Smiler, if you really want, I'll look after for the day? wink.gif
Forever Unknown
I'll be making an appearance at 3-ish. I've got a tiny bit of shopping to do, then I think me and Snugs are meeting for dinner. We shall be at the pub eventually. Probably before 7, and probably 30 drinks ahead of you all.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Did I confirm? Probably. Well, I'm doing it again.

You did - but so did others who have pulled out since. Just trying to get an idea of who to expect.
Mata
I'm meeting up with Jonman and Mrs Jonman at around 4:30 outside Camden Tube, having a brief wander around the shops then heading striaght to the pub. I expect we will be at The World's End from around 5:30-45ish.

The World's End is easy to find. Go to Camden tube station, come out and turn left towards the big junction. When you get to the junction (about five metres down the road) the pub is across the juntion directly to your left.
Sir Psycho Sexy
oh bugger it, I forgot my train times, I should be in bed >_<
Polocrunch
If I turn up at Slimelight unshaven but well-dressed, will they let me in, or will they assume that I am homeless and have just robbed the home of a wealthy person, where I broke down in tears at the sight of soap?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
If I turn up at Slimelight unshaven but well-dressed, will they let me in, or will they assume that I am homeless and have just robbed the home of a wealthy person, where I broke down in tears at the sight of soap?

They'll assume that you are homeless but will probably give you a nice bowl of soup and enough money to get to the nearest hostel. biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Faerieryn
I'll be in clapham to meet smiler at 5 so we'll be there as soon as we have eaten.

29th of January. Nooooo!!!! I'm at an all expenses paid swanky hotel with my school for a course and lots of drinking with fellow teachers. Any chances of changing the date or is that already decided?
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I chose that date so moop could be there, he's coming down mid-week to see My Chemical Romance with me... nothing set in stone yet, not even that it will be Nottingham!
Smiler
*Munch munch* *Splash splash* *Spritz spritz*

I'm on my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Wyvern
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Nov 5 2004, 10:54 PM)
Serious spammage of the thread guys - make a new one.  We're still waiting to see if anyone else wants to confirm that they're coming to THIS one.    smile.gif

My apologies was seriously not intentional! dont care when or were next one is just want to go unsure.gif hope all enjoy yourselves
shall go behave now sad.gif
Polocrunch
Well, last night was lots of fun. Everyone seemed to get on, and lots of glasses got smashed! Better yet, I didn't have any kind of hangover this morning, despite getting far drunker than normal. Hurrah.
Sir Psycho Sexy
official comment from slimelight:

URGH.....but I had fun....i think (memory's a little shoddy)

oh...and the dame theiving trannies, i almost lost my cuffs!!!

...should probably go to bed...
Mata
Well done for not falling asleep and missing your stop!

Pics coming soon...
Snugglebum the Destroyer
I've pretty much only just dragged my sorry arse out of bed after crawling in at 11:30 this morning.

I see that photos have been posted. How much do I not want to look at that thread... blink.gif
Forever Unknown
Hands up who's feeling like arse...?

Thankies to all the Tims for a grand time. I may take that back once I've dared to look at the picture thread.
Faerieryn
Again I add. Thanks to everyone who came, sw, drank and had a funky time. The image of commie boogieing in his trench will stay with me for a long time
Polocrunch
Fun fact from the Meet: FU and Snuggs are near-identical non-twins. It's confusing.
Forever Unknown
It's true. When I arrived, Commie looked at me in total confusion and asked "When did you change your top...?"

We do it to mess with your heads, y'know...
froggle-rock
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Nov 7 2004, 02:13 PM)
official comment from slimelight:

URGH.....but I had fun....i think (memory's a little shoddy)

oh...and the dame theiving trannies, i almost lost my cuffs!!!

...should probably go to bed...

A little Shoddy! pheh!
SPS, the guy I talked to all night, after having to take off little of what clothing I did wear, took one look at your cuffs and decided they wern't strong enough! -Anyways you should be gratefull to them, they saved you from being twaked by me.

QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Nov 7 2004, 05:35 PM)
Again I add. Thanks to everyone who came, sw, drank and had a funky time. The image of commie boogieing in his trench will stay with me for a long time

Oh, I missed that? Gezze, mebe you'll shake your thing in Nottingham Commie?
Sir Psycho Sexy
ah, fair enough, I take it back, it's a fair comment, I've had to repair them once too tongue.gif
Smiler
Truly a blinder, truly a blinder.

I wasn't so much with the hazy's on Sunday but my throat was about 9 octaves deeper. This screams to me that I was probably to loud but hey, I had a good time so sorry if I was guys biggrin.gif
Mata
You weren't the only one to wake up with a sore throat. I was croaky all Sunday!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.