Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Episode Ideas
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Mata
I suspect the dreaded mangled database of doom ate everything at the end of the last thread so I figured I'd start a new one, although I also suspect that this will also degenerate into discussion of towels quite soon too...
LoLo
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 13 2004, 04:39 PM)
I suspect the dreaded mangled database of doom ate everything at the end of the last thread so I figured I'd start a new one, although I also suspect that this will also degenerate into discussion of towels quite soon too...

I can see the old thread and somehow when you said it would degenerate into towel talk I knew that was my fault. Sorry.

I don't know if you'll use it but Skippy the goth kangaroo saves a normal person by giving them eyeliner and face powder.
Wasat
For LGG, envolve the Dark-people. The ghost that are darker than dark, that people see at times, but never stay around or only seen disappearing.

Or how about a sequel to Brother Black Sheep
Mutilation
Do something about Communism in Mr Snaffleburger. Like, involving Marx having an argument with THE CORPORATION.

Or when Samurai Lapin does something with wasabi. Because wasabi is Japanese.

And make a whole animation about how cold my hands or. They are COLD.
smallcuteanddeadly
I wanna know about LGGs mom. Or have I missed an episode?
sjwt
Samirie Lupain,
Who dose he fight, why dose he fight, how dose he chose who his master is, and what happend to the others??
Mata
Smallcute, no, you've not missed an episode. I'm not sure how to tackle the issue of Sarah's mother, so I'm leaving that one until I'm sure I'll do it right. It might be a very long time.

SJWT, I know what happened to one of the others, Lapin's sensei, but I've not really put much thought into what happened to _all_ of the others. I've always just believed that they went the way of the real samurai, times changed and they were mo longer needed.
froggle-rock
O, o, o! *puts hand up* Pick me, pick me!

Hows about LGG and Sea go to a Mr Snaffleburger themed restaurant for their next date? Whilst there they munch on a joint of Brother Black Sheep with mint sauce, -after a starters of spicy brains.

Also at the restaurant is Samari Lupain feeding a nine mouthed baby, who's father just happens to be Sigmund Freud. Siggy, by the way, is thinking about magic eight balls. And, erm, then like aliens come and threaten to blow up the restaurant, but the aliens are so minute that no one hears their threats. So the aliens get really frustrated, and develop a inferiority complex and blow up the restaurant anyway, just to prove that the can.

Wha'dya say? biggrin.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
You've put a lot of thought into this, haven't you Frog? biggrin.gif
froggle-rock
I put ALL my thought into it hun!

/end spam.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
biggrin.gif

*the spammiest spam whore that ever did spam*
Sir Psycho Sexy
go here
The Lorax
If you're looking for something new, how about every so often (when you have the will or time) do a little animation involving people from the forums. There's lotsa little jokes that could be worked in and...I don't know--I'd do it but I don't have access to flash.

----
I've always wanted to see what it would be like if Mittens and Snowdrop had a kid.....It'd be kind of bi-polar....but it would be interesting.
Ashbless
towel, towel ... er, sorry. biggrin.gif

I was wondering what happened to Devils? The LGG's invisible demon dog given to her by her father. Last we saw of him was bouncing off the asylum walls.
Family pets often make some sort of show of interest when someone new comes into the house. How would Devils react to Sea?
Mata
Devils actually was last seen in the LGG and the Icecream Man episode, but anyway, it's a fair point about wondering how he'd react to Sea.
sjwt
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 24 2004, 10:31 AM)
Devils actually was last seen in the LGG and the Icecream Man episode, but anyway, it's a fair point about wondering how he'd react to Sea.

But that would tell us a lot, now wouldnt it,
and you dont want to do that do you.. =>
ravein
How about a Mittens defies the UN, complete with Mittens violence and destruction. Balanced by Snowdrops scathing wit and wisdom?
Sir Psycho Sexy
sorta like a michael moore documentry a la mittens?

good idea tongue.gif
ravein
pretty much.. I kinda like the ring of it!
~mad_marty~
I think we need to see the counsellor again in LGG. What would he think or have to say about Sarah (54R4h) having a boyfriend?

Also, what is Mr McSqueaky doing these days? I'm looking forward to his aside comments!
sjwt
QUOTE (~mad_marty~ @ Sep 25 2004, 07:32 AM)
I think we need to see the counsellor again in LGG. What would he think or have to say about Sarah (54R4h) having a boyfriend?

Also, what is Mr McSqueaky doing these days? I'm looking forward to his aside comments!

I can see the conversation with the counserler..

"And wht is this boyfreinds name"

"oh.. umm times up today Sarah, ive got something i need to attend to"

And then it gets left for the episode after of course =>
JimiJimi
Something with a monkey in it. And monkey sounds. And dung hurling. And Van Halen. Or the Jimi Hendrix Experience. But make something with a monkey in. Now.
TehRoxxorCOD
I suggest an animation about a Mr. Snaffleburger video game. Heck, they've already got subliminal messages... so you won't have to do too much creative thinking.
Mata
I do have embryonic plans for a game involving Mr Sb, but I've not worked out all the mechanics of it yet. Don't hold your breath, I'd be surprised if I found time to make it this side of Christmas!
deranged_ferret

Would Sea even be able to see Devils? The counciler wasn't even though he's an angel...
Mata
You really do pay a lot of attention don't you?
Azrael The Cat
And here I always thought his name was Demons..... Methinks I should watch those animations again.......
sjwt
QUOTE (deranged_ferret @ Oct 12 2004, 05:09 PM)

Would Sea even be able to see Devils? The counciler wasn't even though he's an angel...

no no no no,
the counciler said he couldnt see Devils, there may be a differance =>

=>
Mata
Ah, now there's a healthy level of paranoia if ever I've seen one. After all, would you just accept the word of a person who says that they are the daughter of Satan?
Wasat
But could you ever prove that she isn't? unsure.gif
Mata
Easy, get the father to consent to a DNA test...
Wasat
Just need to find him first
Azrael The Cat
Is Devil DNA the same as human DNA?
Mata
Yes, except all the molecules have little horns on them. It's rather cute really, but it's very easy to catch your sleeve on them and pull a thread in your nice wooly jumper.
arachnidoc17
QUOTE (Mata @ Oct 17 2004, 09:09 PM)
Yes, except all the molecules have little horns on them. It's rather cute really, but it's very easy to catch your sleeve on them and pull a thread in your nice wooly jumper.

BLAST YOU, DEMONIC CHROMOSOMES! biggrin.gif
gothictheysay
Does Satan have DNA? Does God?

Little Goth Girl and the tour of Hell...
Wetflame
Sarah should meet a man who's been sealed in stasis since the 1980s.

Who is deathly afraid of Sea, and has an obsession with Party hats.
arachnidoc17
A man who insists on wearing this little pin-on button with a tree on it. Also he has a blue bow tie.
voices_in_my_head
It would be very interesting to see how devils reacts to Sea, and to find out more about her mom.
as for my ideas, .... well, i don't think that much.
smile.gif
sjwt
QUOTE (Mata @ Oct 17 2004, 01:54 PM)
Ah, now there's a healthy level of paranoia if ever I've seen one. After all, would you just accept the word of a person who says that they are the daughter of Satan?

Now see, If it had only been her word, sure, thats a little too much to take on, but we have 1 angle like being and one devil's words to go on to, coupled with Sarahs odd abbiltys and missalinged adventures, i think the case is pritty much closed there..
Paranoid
[/I]
Easy, get the father to consent to a DNA test...

LOL!!!

I can just picture a very nervous doctor:

" *clears throat* Um, Mr. Satan?....."
Mata
QUOTE (sjwt @ Nov 16 2004, 04:24 PM)

Now see, If it had only been her word, sure, thats a little too much to take on, but we have 1 angle like being and one devil's words to go on to, coupled with Sarahs odd abbiltys and missalinged adventures, i think the case is pritty much closed there..

Unless of course those are all hallucinations of Sarah's too...
Moosh
QUOTE (Mata @ Nov 17 2004, 02:52 PM)
QUOTE (sjwt @ Nov 16 2004, 04:24 PM)

Unless of course those are all hallucinations of Sarah's too...

but how could she have hallucinated about the counsellor being an angel? she does'nt know about it... or does she?
Sir Psycho Sexy
if she's hallucinating it all, then the counsellor probably doesn't exist at all....then again neither would Mr McSqueeky....and thats just a sad sad thought...
Cassidy
Could Samuri Lapin go on a road trip aka Lone wolf and cub
arachnidoc17
How about Mr Snaffleburger wears tie-dye and starts talking about "the man"?
arachnidoc17
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Nov 20 2004, 01:00 PM)
if she's hallucinating it all, then the counsellor probably doesn't exist at all....then again neither would Mr McSqueeky....and thats just a sad sad thought...

So she's just hallucinating, how? Is she really some punk who went into a coma because she was taking heavy psychedelics? A possibility...

EDIT: sorry to the MODs about making this into two posts...
exceptional1709
I don't want LGG to be hallucinating and really be some punk in a coma. I like LGG!
Moosh
How about some of the characters meet?
Sir Psycho Sexy
...what happened to that crasking idea I had that you also thought of first (for copyright reasons)?? i thought it was damn good! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.