Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should I...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Sir Psycho Sexy
*giggles like a small child* nuff-nuff....have to remember that one

and jonman, that's cheating!!!

....having said that, someone should write a woman's errogenous zones a-z, wait, scratch that, people should learn the hard way, like i did!
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 21 2004, 10:16 PM)
....having said that, someone should write a woman's errogenous zones a-z, wait, scratch that, people should learn the hard way, like i did!

The practical examination is worth 100% of the marks...
Forever Unknown

Heh. Was one of the wonderful words learnt at the meet.
froggle-rock
nuff-nuff

Does any one else think that there are many, many different nick names for a woman's nether regions, that arn't actually that specific. ie no distingishment between the vagina and the clitoris. Whereas men have nick names for penis'. I understand that men have fewer parts then women. I just thought it was curious about the double usage of words for clitoris/ vagina versus for penis
Jonman
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Sep 21 2004, 10:16 PM)

and jonman, that's cheating!!!

cheating schmeating. The ends justifies the means in this particular case.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Jonman @ Sep 22 2004, 10:34 AM)
cheating schmeating. The ends justifies the means in this particular case.

*nod* If you do it right, I doubt the lady in question will be too concerned about how you came about that particular skill.
DarkInferno
I find women always ask how one becomes so skilled in the arts of pleasure.

Or just groan some... I forget which.
TehRoxxorCOD
Now wait wait wait- sorry to bring this back on topic, but if this is all for aesthetic reasons... exactly how many people do you think are gonna see it? blink.gif I mean, you could always take pictures and drop them in people's mailboxes anonymously but that just seems silly. I dunno, seems like a stupid idea... no offense.

Of course, I have never supported the whole idea of premarital sex anyway... and in fact I may decide to go celibate and become a priest, which I would be good at (who's getting a 116% in Theology? None other!), so I have no accurate idea of how many people are taken on a guided tour of your body. However, if in several years you awaken to find a skinny brown-haired priest throwing rocks at your window you'll know it is me. tongue.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Now wait wait wait- sorry to bring this back on topic, but if this is all for aesthetic reasons... exactly how many people do you think are gonna see it?  I

Ummm... well that would be me!

I'm one of these odd people who actually do things for myself rather than for others. I personally feel my nipples look better with rings in them and I personally feel that my clitoris would look better with a ring through it.

I don't need people to see it or even know that it's there for me to feel it's worthwhile.

It's not a sex issue as my partner isn't really fussed one way or another. In fact, I suspect that he's slightly uncomfortable with the idea.

so I have no accurate idea of how many people are taken on a guided tour of your body.

Well, the amount has increased considerably since I employed a monkey called Bruce to act as a tour guide. I feel he brings an element of class to my establishment. wink.gif
ravein
QUOTE (TehRoxxorCOD @ Sep 23 2004, 04:21 PM)
Now wait wait wait- sorry to bring this back on topic, but if this is all for aesthetic reasons... exactly how many people do you think are gonna see it? blink.gif I mean, you could always take pictures and drop them in people's mailboxes anonymously but that just seems silly. I dunno, seems like a stupid idea... no offense.

I think she is talking about the way it looks to her. You should never get work done because someone else will think it is cool. Do it for yourself. Every one of my tattoos has a meaning to it, it is kind of like my body journal.

Anyway, I say go for it! However a friend of mine had a serious problem with hers. After she had hers done she had to walk bowlegged for a while cause it made it so sensitive. Every time she walked normal she would have a orgasm! Lucky ho! After a while it did go away though.

*edited, posted as the same time as snuggle
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (DarkInferno @ Sep 22 2004, 10:18 PM)
I find women always ask how one becomes so skilled in the arts of pleasure.

Or just groan some... I forget which.

oh please, find me a woman who DOESN'T groan when you're between her legs and i'll show you how to do it without even going there, now that's where the art is

</sexist bragging>
SPEAKERfortheLOST
me not being a expert in that field... being a man and all... i would say go for it if you so choose to....
laenan kite
did u get it done yet?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Not yet. I've got a couple of rather active months coming up and I don't want to be hobbling around with a sore new piercing for it.

Perhaps in a fortnight?
Queenie
I think you sahould do it... well you've already decided to do it!! So hey... sorted!! I'm trying to find places to pierce where i won't get told off as a teacher as it doesn't look professional. But i'd be too scared to have my clitoris done.

*takes hat off to you* wink.gif
PsychWardMike
Hey Snuggly bum! Did you get it done?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Nope - I bailed. dry.gif

It's still on the cards, it's just a question of getting around to it. Also, the six week no sex thing (I know sometimes it can be a shorter period of time) causes a bit of a problem.

Wach this space - it will happen. smile.gif
Jonman
Pfft. Lightweight.

*ducks*
PsychWardMike
*pierces Jonman's clitoris*

Hah! Lightweight that!
PsychWardMike
So Snuggs, what's the new word on your clitoris? Is it pierced?
Astarael
Whatever floats your boat. biggrin.gif Get it done if you like and it'll increase sexual pleasure, but I wouldn't want one. I'll get no piercings but my earlobes in a few years, if anything. I'd chicken out *shudders* and it sounds a bit awkward for a while. If you want it, go for it. I think PsychWardMike will be asking every day until you get it done. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.