Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Want To Adopt
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
DarkProtector
I want to help noobs and adavnced users get together so advanced users make a post and noobs PM the one who fits you best.
gerbilfromhell
want me to adopt you? biggrin.gif
Raven343
Hmmm.......an adoption angency.....what next?
Industrial Kybosh
You'd think gerb didn't have too many noobs already... rolleyes.gif
phoenix
prudey spiffy idea noobie.
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 25 2003, 04:02 AM)
You'd think gerb didn't have too many noobs already... rolleyes.gif

you can never have too many noobs biggrin.gif
LoLo
Wow you start an adoption agency and want me to adopt you thats cool! You rock man!
gerbilfromhell
i claimed him first. step away from the noob biggrin.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 25 2003, 03:17 PM)
i claimed him first. step away from the noob biggrin.gif

Hey he emailed me I had no idea ok
gerbilfromhell
o, then fine. *feels betrayed by the noob* sad.gif
LoLo
Just so you know darkprotector is a woman!

biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
since it doesn't seem like she's coming back, i dun think it really matters biggrin.gif
LoLo
She e-mailed me to inform me of my mistake on the forum, so I just wanted to publicly announce that darkprotector is female, and I was wrong, by following gerbil with the he comment and just assuming. (side note, I say you rock man! to people who are of either gender, so maybe gerbil was following my man comment).

I'm sure she will be on again gerbil, and I think she's got spunk and will do quite well on here. biggrin.gif
LoLo
Ok so since the point of the thread was to actually tell something about yourself so it makes it easier to have a noob find the right advanced member, or members wanting a noob to help them, I think I'll start off with my description:

I'm LoLo, a 24 year old female from California. (Sounds like a personals add....anyway let me continue) I now have the capability of hosting avs for those who need it and I will be happy to help you out with anything from, how to change the colors on your posts, to how to get into the IRC chat. Personality wise I have been told that I am an odd individual, but people seem to like that so I'm sticking with it until I get bored and decide to be normal. laugh.gif I don't think I could ever be normal. Ok I think that's enough about me Private Message me or E-mail me, by clicking on my name under my avatar next to this post to get my contact info, if you would like my assistance and tell me about yourself!
Industrial Kybosh
This Is My Intro Thread, Show Me Yours

Further to that, I am responsible for the sprawling mess that is the whole Adoption debacle, so it's only right that I show my face here...

I'm not in the market for a noob right now - I've got my hands full with Hyperion (so to speak...) - but I will still consider any offers.
DarkProtector
smile.gif This is a reviver for this Post and nothing more. smile.gif
hinsley
er..... am i still a noob? wat defines a noob?
phoenix
i think you need 100 post or know what you are doing on here. lol
craziness
yep. hinsley, your not a noob [officially] anymore
stupidstiney
I don't even know what a noob is or ne of this stuff. But of course I'm a new person and am always preoccupied by my ass eating munkees. So maybe someone can fill me in or something. ph34r.gif
LoLo
A noob is a new person.......the adopt a noob program was designed for the members who have been here longer to help out noobs aka newbies aka new people. biggrin.gif

Hi stupidstiney btw
stupidstiney
Hello lolo. What does Btw mean? ph34r.gif
LoLo
btw = by the way
gary
someone can adopt me if they like...
thou chances are I know it all anyway since i have been an admin at a Invision Power Board forum for a year lmao,
but I need a new mummy me thinks.
but It has to be a sexy mother how about you LoLo
you fit the bill
LoLo
QUOTE (gary @ May 15 2003, 10:24 AM)
someone can adopt me if they like...
thou chances are I know it all anyway since i have been an admin at a Invision Power Board forum for a year lmao,
but I need a new mummy me thinks.
but It has to be a sexy mother how about you LoLo
you fit the bill

sure.......even though I currently have 2 noobs......but seeing as you don't need help I'm sure no one will mind too much lol. One of my noobs.....Dark Protector, doesn't seem to need my help much anymore, and the other ran away I think.
gary
yay I have a sexy mother biggrin.gif
LoLo
gary I just realized that you aren't technically a noob anymore.......once you pass 100 posts you're not considered one anymore.....but who cares lol.
gary
I'll just be your understudy
you can learn me things i can only dream of
show me meny wonders...
LoLo
QUOTE (gary @ May 15 2003, 01:28 PM)
I'll just be your understudy
you can learn me things i can only dream of
show me meny wonders...

sounds kinky.....lol
gary
it wants to be lol.
stupidstiney
Confusion and too much kinkiness. Someone want to adopted me? unsure.gif
stupidstiney
Does ne one want to adopted a poor stray noob? unsure.gif
craziness
i will. my noob just graduated! i'll PM you babes biggrin.gif
elf
i wanna adopt someone! *cuddles all the noobs* muha...
stupidstiney
I checked the list of people and there are quite a few noobs here. Why don't you PM one of them?
Kawaii_Neko
I'm a newbie.. anyone wanna adolpt me..?

*covers her eyes with her hands cuz she's scared*
NummyNums
I WANT A NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.... ok pm if yah wanna be my noooooooooooooooooooooooob i was cheeses noooooooooooooob
SuperKathoid
I was here before noobs. I was here on this forum since DAY 2 of its existence, many many many months ago... I know this thing pretty well.. blah blah

and i want a n00b!!!

send me a PM if you want to be adopted... laugh.gif
stupidstiney
Uhhhh...... Blah!! blink.gif
elf
SOMEONE PM ME ALREADY >_< I WANT A NOOB TO CUDDLE *cuddles noob plushie* hehe...
craziness
you guys should PM the newbies! a lot of em are shy!
SuperKathoid
too much work involved for that...
elf
*actually laughs out loud* are you really that lazy...
Pikasyuu
I've proudly adopted two noobs today.
stupidstiney
You should PM the noobs cuz they prolly don't know how to PM yet so yea. O and blah!! Again. ph34r.gif
Phyllis
hmm ok i have over 100 posts now. plus i already knew what i was doing before i even had one post...lol (seeing as how i've posted at another forum similar to this for years). have i been here long enough to adopt a noob of my very own?
Phyllis
hmm....well, seeing as no one said otherwise, i'll just assume that i can..lol.
LoLo
yeah if youre over 100 posts and know your stuff you can.......people who dont even know their stuff still adopt and neglect their noobs. lol
Phyllis
awww..poor lil noobs. i promise i'll feed and water and cuddle it daily...lol. now i just need to find one!
CommandeerOfSouls
Does anyone want to adopt me? I'm lonely, confused, and malnourished of knowledge...
-------------
For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness? (Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.