Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tell Me Your Problems!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Jaq
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 11 2003, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Jun 11 2003, 02:34 AM)
(no, really, I got married just for the pirate theme)

Gah! An there was me thinkin ya did it fer love sad.gif

*cries*

Oh, poor Leo. Being married to a heartless female dog. ph34r.gif
MoonlightSavingsTime
Dear Jaq,

My friend's pet unicorn grew eighteen green elves overnight. Is it contagious?

Sincerely,
A concerned party who is seriously considering taking up residence in a very spacious bubble.
Rain
Dear Jaq,

I haven't seen my best friend in over six months. She doesn't make any kind of effort to keep our friendship alive, and I am always the one who is having to pick up the slack. Everytime I call her, her phone is always busy, or I have to leave a message, which she never checks. Whenever we do talk, she is very sincere and is very glad to hear from me, and she immediantly makes plans for us to do something, which she ultimately backs out of.

Normally, these would be sure signs that she wants nothing to do with me, but that isn't the case. She's been doing this since we first became friends. She simply doesn't place any importance on following through with anything. She just ASSUMES that I will always be there ready to accept whatever lame excuse she comes up with, and thinks that, even though I'm the only one putting any sort of effort into our relationship, things will be the same as they always have been. IT'S INFURIATING! mad.gif! mad.gif! mad.gif!

I'm very close to just telling her to F off. Of course, it's a little hard to tell her anything when she won't pick up her stupid phone. I really don't want to loose her as a friend, but I don't know how much longer I can keep on trying.

What should I do?
WeeJ
Dear Auntie Jaq,

My herb garden (consisting of some free parsley seeds I recieved in a box of breakfast cereal) doesnt want to grow...
What am I doing wrong?

Yours in fury

WeeJster
x
Jaq
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Jun 17 2003, 08:42 AM)
Dear Jaq,

My friend's pet unicorn grew eighteen green elves overnight. Is it contagious?

Sincerely,
A concerned party who is seriously considering taking up residence in a very spacious bubble.

Dear Concerning:

Now while the elf blight on the unicorns this year is especially bad, you needn't wory about it passing over to you or your household pets. The elf blight only tends to hit magical creatures and the like. If you have some magical creature as a domestic servant/household pet/ garden ornament I recommend vaccinating with a simple potion you yourself can concoct at home using household ingredients. Take an eye of newt, horn of horned toad, a bit of unicorn dust, some palmolive, and a smidgen of virgin blood mix that all together, daub it on your pet's feelers, eyes and horn and that should protect it from those bloody elves. Hope everything turns out!

Yours, Auntie Jaq
jicama
dear auntie j

i'm leaving on a family vacation in 10 days. i intend on swimming during this vacation, but i haven't got a swim suit. i've tried looking for one, but they're all either covered in retna burning flower patterns, don't fit right, are insanely expensive, or a dispicable combination of the above. is there some diabolical plot against me plunging into a pool or river? if so, why? and what can be done about it?
MoonlightSavingsTime
QUOTE (jicama @ Jun 17 2003, 08:35 PM)
i'm leaving on a family vacation in 10 days. i intend on swimming during this vacation, but i haven't got a swim suit. i've tried looking for one, but they're all either covered in retna burning flower patterns, don't fit right, are insanely expensive, or a dispicable combination of the above.

LOL! Jicama, this describes the exact same problem I'm having. I especially like the way you worded "retina-burning flower patterns" -- soo true!!! But I don't *want* an ugly neon orange swimsuit. Is it too much to ask that somebody manufacture a nice dark purple or green swimsuit (one that isn't frumpy-looking)? Is it also too much to ask that these swimsuit manufacturers make something that isn't made of strings looped together (I'm a little fearful of getting untied!)? Is it too much to ask that any store selling two-piece swimsuits has equivalent matching top and bottom? I can't believe how many times I've found a nice-looking pattern that only seemed to be available in size small top and size extra-large bottom... or that had a top but no bottom could be found, or a bottom with no top to be found anywhere in the store. /end rant
jicama
i'm not the only one! yay! but do you know what the worst part is? i did find a plain dark purple one that had a nice cut and didn't tie up, but it didn't fit right and was over $50! how depressing.
cheese is funny
dear aunti jaq,

theres no good candy at my house... and i dont feel like eating sugar right now... how should i get lots of sugar in my body?
Jaq
QUOTE (jicama @ Jun 18 2003, 04:35 AM)
dear auntie j

i'm leaving on a family vacation in 10 days. i intend on swimming during this vacation, but i haven't got a swim suit. i've tried looking for one, but they're all either covered in retna burning flower patterns, don't fit right, are insanely expensive, or a dispicable combination of the above. is there some diabolical plot against me plunging into a pool or river? if so, why? and what can be done about it?

Dear Jic:

Yes.

Because, although you *are* paranoid, they really are out to get you.

Absolutely nothing, except perhaps choking their rivers with your dead.

yours in List Form, auntie Jaq
CrissiLove
are we allowed to post serious problems/questions on here....? lol
kidvicious2punk
Saddam HUssein lives under my bed.Hes been disturbing my leprachaun,Bill.I dont know what tot do and its starting to get dark...i donno if he comes out after dark....um...please dont say that jello is the answer...unless it is...

sincerely,

Scared and fearful for billy
cheese is funny
dear aunti jaq,

do you know your cool? really cool? why arent you around as often? is your RL busy? and why isnt jicama here? is her RL busy too? i wish i could see more of both of you....

sincerly

waiting for two problems to be answered now laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Pikasyuu
Dear Jaq --
I loathe me.

- syuu
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 19 2003, 02:32 AM)
dear aunti jaq,

theres no good candy at my house... and i dont feel like eating sugar right now... how should i get lots of sugar in my body?

Dear Cheese:

(please bear in mind I thought about this question in the wee hours of the morning and have had little sleep for the last week)

Okay, what you do is go and rob your local hospital. Get a sterile needles, an IV bag and a little cart/stand thing to attach the IV to. Now make sure that the bag is filled with some sort of non toxic solution. Hook yourself up to that puppy. Now sit on benches near bus stops and look pathetic. I recommend mussing your hair, hanging your head, sighing alot and staring at flowers and trees as if it's your last day alive. Sooner or later (probably sooner) a nice old lady will come along (they tend to hang out around bus stops) and take pity on you. She will then produce from her purse candy for you. As we all know all old ladies carry around bags of candy to give to people in just such an situation. Thus, your sugar craving is taken care of.

If you're feeling especially lazy you could just mug an old lady for the candy. Not that I recommend that. Nope.

Jaq
Jaq
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jun 17 2003, 12:26 PM)
Dear Auntie Jaq,

My herb garden (consisting of some free parsley seeds I recieved in a box of breakfast cereal) doesnt want to grow...
What am I doing wrong?

Yours in fury

WeeJster
x

Dear Weejmasta:

I find that -not- watering plants with carbolic acid often helps their health. try it! You might be surprised!

Yours Forever in Sarcasm, Jaq
Jaq
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 21 2003, 07:05 PM)
are we allowed to post serious problems/questions on here....? lol

Crissi:

Of course! I just happen to be getting more silly questions than serious lately. Please, everyone, you are more than welcome to ask me serious questions. I promise I'll try and answer every serious question with ideas and advice that I think make the most sense. Of course, I am slightly nuts so sometimes what makes sense to me will completely boggle another's mind.

Jaq
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 21 2003, 10:48 PM)
dear aunti jaq,

do you know your cool? really cool? why arent you around as often? is your RL busy? and why isnt jicama here? is her RL busy too? i wish i could see more of both of you....

sincerly

waiting for two problems to be answered now laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Cheese:

Oh boy! another list form of question to be answered!!

1) Not really, but it's nice you think so.
2) Really? nifty!
3) I got a day job, my hard drive crashed, my parents computer is a POS, and I'm not allowed to download anything onto including messengers and chat thingamabobits.
4)Yes
5)Her and I work at the same place, so that's probably why she's not here. She also has a high maintenance dog, and is prepping for a long trip to the states in a week. Also, she has lice. She's a busy girl, she is.
6) Yes.
7) I wish I could see you too more often. i'll try and come on once my new hard drive is properly installed along wif all the programs and the like.

Yours, Jaq
Jaq
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 22 2003, 12:23 AM)
Dear Jaq --
I loathe me.

- syuu

Dear Syuu:

I wish you didn't. I don't. In fact, I think you're a really cool person who is interesting, fun and a good friend, and I know that there's lots of people just on this forum that think the same way as me.

your Evil Aunt Jaq
Jaq
QUOTE (kidvicious2punk @ Jun 21 2003, 08:28 PM)
Saddam HUssein lives under my bed.Hes been disturbing my leprachaun,Bill.I dont know what tot do and its starting to get dark...i donno if he comes out after dark....um...please dont say that jello is the answer...unless it is...

sincerely,

Scared and fearful for billy

Number of spelling errors? 9
Number of occurences of the word Jell-O in the original answer? 14
Incoherence factor? 47
Derisive laughter this question inspired in my heart? Priceless
CrissiLove
Dear Aunt Jaq,

Okay... I'm kind of overwhelmed with problems at the moment, but I will keep my questions down to one a day.... lol smile.gif Today's question (which has to involve some background information... so it's kinda long, I'm sorry):

I broke up with my boyfriend almost three weeks ago (we were together for a little over 4 1/2 years)... I am trying to make things as easy as possible on everyone (him and my family) and of course I would like to be able to stay friends with him if I can.... but he is always calling, emailing me, and sending me messages about how much I have hurt him and that I need to get back together with him... I am trying to avoid him now kind of... not completely, but like he called a couple of times last night and I didn't answer my cell... he has to send me a few emails before I get back to him, and I am always on yahoo as invisible.... but he keeps saying that he's so sad and hurt that he couldn't get a hold of me because he "needed" me... I really do feel bad about this... is it wrong for me to try to avoid him sometimes? Do you think that is going to make things worse for him like he says? I kind of thought maybe it would be better for him, but now I am not so sure... I don't know what to do... I don't want him to hurt like this... and I definitely don't want to be the one to hurt him anymore than I already have....

Anyways, that is for the moment.... any and all advice will be appreciated because I am going to go crazy over here.... lol please help me....

Thank you,
geesh, I can't even think of a name for me on here.....
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 21 2003, 05:38 PM)
Dear Aunt Jaq,

Okay... I'm kind of overwhelmed with problems at the moment, but I will keep my questions down to one a day.... lol smile.gif Today's question (which has to involve some background information... so it's kinda long, I'm sorry):

I broke up with my boyfriend almost three weeks ago (we were together for a little over 4 1/2 years)... I am trying to make things as easy as possible on everyone (him and my family) and of course I would like to be able to stay friends with him if I can.... but he is always calling, emailing me, and sending me messages about how much I have hurt him and that I need to get back together with him... I am trying to avoid him now kind of... not completely, but like he called a couple of times last night and I didn't answer my cell... he has to send me a few emails before I get back to him, and I am always on yahoo as invisible.... but he keeps saying that he's so sad and hurt that he couldn't get a hold of me because he "needed" me... I really do feel bad about this... is it wrong for me to try to avoid him sometimes? Do you think that is going to make things worse for him like he says? I kind of thought maybe it would be better for him, but now I am not so sure... I don't know what to do... I don't want him to hurt like this... and I definitely don't want to be the one to hurt him anymore than I already have....

Anyways, that is for the moment.... any and all advice will be appreciated because I am going to go crazy over here.... lol please help me....

Thank you,

Dear Crissi,

I know I'm not Jaq, but stay strong. I hate to say this but your ex bf is an ass. Avoiding him is ok, and perfectly normal. Just give him that speech I told you to give him where you guilt him back, and he'll stop bugging you hopefully.

-not your auntie jaq
kidvicious2punk
um....ok...ya...i have a new problem..and its actually a real one(im sorry billy but they mustnt know!!)..uh ya the other one was entirely made up...no leprachans here..heh..heh...*darts eyes around room* ya...anyway, i am really bore and i have nothing to post about but need to get100 posts...i am so bored and i dont feel likespamming ppl today so wut do i do?

sincerely,
WatchinTheFoodNetWork blink.gif
Jaq
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 22 2003, 01:38 AM)
Dear Aunt Jaq,

Thank you,

Hi Crissi:

Wow. This sounds like a really hard situation. You must remain strong like LoLo said. If you waver at all on anything that you say to this guy, then he'll take that as a sign that you may want to get back together with him. Stay strong and repeat the same message to him over and over until he finally gets it. Say this as clearly and firmly as possible. Don't use words like 'perhaps' 'maybe' 'some day' 'we might'. Say something to the effect of "It's not going to work out between you and me. We will not be getting back together. I don't want to go out with you at all." If he continues phoning you and harrassing you tell him that he is harrassing you. Say something along the lines of "Don't phone me again, it makes me uncomfortable." People need to know where the boundaries are, and if you won't set those boundaries then he is going to set them, and I'm quite sure that you don't like where he's setting them already. If he continues harrassing you after telling him that he is harrassing you, get a restraining order. This might sound like an extreme action, but if a person won't take hints, rejection and clear stating of boundaries then he might do something worse.

I'm pretty sure that you're the type of person that doesn't like to get into fights and will avoid them if at all possible. You want everyone to get along and stay happy. This can happen sometimes and alot of times, being a peacemaker can help soothe people and it will work out for the best. Unfortunately this probably isn't going to happen this time. This is one of those situations where you need to set boundaries, and to frankly be selfish. If you are your normal nice selfless self, then he will probably coerce you into getting back together with him, and because that's not what you want both of you will be miserable, you will feel angry, frustrated and trapped, and he will feel guilty and angry as well. It's better for the both of you to stay away from each other unless you truly want to get back together with him. You also probably won't be friends. It usually doesn't work especially if the relationship was long and the breakup messy.

Wishing you the best, Jaq
Jaq
QUOTE (kidvicious2punk @ Jun 22 2003, 06:16 PM)
um....ok...ya...i have a new problem..and its actually a real one(im sorry billy but they mustnt know!!)..uh ya the other one was entirely made up...no leprachans here..heh..heh...*darts eyes around room* ya...anyway, i am really bore and i have nothing to post about but need to get100 posts...i am so bored and i dont feel likespamming ppl today so wut do i do?

sincerely,
WatchinTheFoodNetWork blink.gif

I recommend one of two things.

1) Style your hair. It must take a long time to get that hair up there. I mean, Wow man! Holy sheep dip!

2) Watch that dude at the beginning of Iron Chef take bites out of the bell pepper. Over and over and over. After awhile it looks like he's signalling you in Morse code with his eyelids. But I haven't done that. Nope.

Okay. I know neither of them will get you a higher post count, but by the time I write this reply, you're already at 101 posts, so I'm just a useless appendage. Hack me off and throw me to the dogs!

Crunchily Yours, Jaq
CrissiLove
Dear Aunt Jaq...

Thank you for your great advice....

PS: Thank you too, LoLo smile.gif you both are great
MoonlightSavingsTime
I <3 YOU JAQ!!

There just aren't enough people out there who can give serious, thoughtful, and informative advice that really makes a lot of sense, and then follow it up with something as strange and randomly kooky as your response to kidvicious. tongue.gif You're my hero!
Jaq
QUOTE (MoonlightSavingsTime @ Jun 26 2003, 11:16 PM)
I <3 YOU JAQ!!

There just aren't enough people out there who can give serious, thoughtful, and informative advice that really makes a lot of sense, and then follow it up with something as strange and randomly kooky as your response to kidvicious. tongue.gif You're my hero!

Yay! <3's from pseudo-strangers! wub.gif
cheese is funny
dearest jaq,

BUMP!

<hugs>

yours truely,

<---------- that guy
Jaq
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Aug 13 2003, 06:59 PM)
dearest jaq,

BUMP!

<hugs>

yours truely,

<---------- that guy

Dear, dear that guy with the hair and the face:

what a sweetheart! <hugs>

yours, that chick
CrissiLove
Dear Jaq,

My ex-bf's birthday is coming up really soon... I have to go shopping this week to get him something. I need ideas! And somebody else already suggested Superman undies... so you don't have to worry about that one. tongue.gif

Thank you,
Helpless shopper
Jaq
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Aug 19 2003, 02:58 PM)
Dear Jaq,

My ex-bf's birthday is coming up really soon... I have to go shopping this week to get him something. I need ideas! And somebody else already suggested Superman undies... so you don't have to worry about that one. tongue.gif

Thank you,
Helpless shopper

Dear Helpless:

Ex boyfriend's birthday, eh? Has anyone suggested that your gift to him be to not sever his head? That would be my suggestion at least. If that sounds a little too nice, what about some stock in Bre-X? Oh! I know! You could order him something very large, useless and expensive from a company that accepts C.O.D. and have them deliver it to his house. Hopefully the company will be owned by the mob and they'll break his thumbs if he doesn't pay. What about a time share in Florida?

Seeing as how you are...well..you... and not me, you're most likely not to take any of my above suggestions. Get him a CD gift certificate. Possibly throw in a Pez dispenser of a dog. Cute and practical with just a hint of passive aggresiveness.

yours, Jaq
Jonman
Dear Jaq,

Are you happy now?

Here's another question for you - I need a cunning way to train my left ring finger to stop typing your name as Jaw - specifically, typing the q as a w. Never had a problem with any other q words, just yours.

P.S. I bought a Bobba Fett Pez dispenser on the weekend. It rocks. So Crissi shouldn't buy her ex that unless she actually wants to give him a present that he'll like.
Jaq
QUOTE (Jonman @ Aug 19 2003, 03:19 PM)
Dear Jaq,

Are you happy now?

Here's another question for you - I need a cunning way to train my left ring finger to stop typing your name as Jaw - specifically, typing the q as a w. Never had a problem with any other q words, just yours.

P.S. I bought a Bobba Fett Pez dispenser on the weekend. It rocks. So Crissi shouldn't buy her ex that unless she actually wants to give him a present that he'll like.

Jonman:

Yes, yes, I am. Happiness is mine. I own happiness, have a patent on it and everything.

There's two ways you could go about fixing that problem.
One - instead of using you left ring finger to type the q in my name, use your left pinky finger. It really does work. Also if you ever go to a typing class the 75 year old instructor will rap your knuckles if you don't use your pinky to hit the Q. Then after being physically assaulted and emasculated by a 75 year old typing instructor you'll become bitter and full of rage. You will lose your job, your friends, your girlfriend, your family will stop talking to you, you'll move to the smallest apartment you can find, keep your underwear in a bowl in the refrigerator, think alot about vampires, death and sex with your friends mother, develop an obsession with jell-o and eventually hack off your fingers making it virtually impossible to type my name.
Two - pay more attention to what you're typing, and if that fails I'll also answer to Jenn.

About the Pez thing, it was meant to be passive aggressive because of the suggested dog dispenser, implying that he also was a dog. I know, I can really be obscure sometimes.

yours, Jaq

p.s. I like Pez dispensers too.
Belldandy
Dear Jaq,

The water in Denton is really bad. Kind of like Mexico. It kills poor defensless gold fishies. It is very frightening. What should I do?

Please help me,
Belldandy the gold fish killer
Pikasyuu
Dearest evil e-auntie:

What do you do when you take a rather serious liking to someone, but if another person close to you knew, it could hurt them?

- general questions asking evil e-niece syuu.
Jaq
QUOTE (Belldandy @ Aug 19 2003, 09:25 PM)
Dear Jaq,

The water in Denton is really bad. Kind of like Mexico. It kills poor defensless gold fishies. It is very frightening. What should I do?

Please help me,
Belldandy the gold fish killer

Dear Fishy:

The water in Denton probably wouldn't be so detrimental to goldfish if you stopped adding cyanide to everything. Look, I know cyanide smells lovely, and looks even better, but it just doesn't go with any sort of meat, fish, animal, vegetable or drink. It is bad. So very very bad. Also taking the fish out of the bowl to let them have some "fresh air" only worsens matters. Please. Fish like to stay wet. It's just one of those crazy fishy things that most fish like to do. Humour them. For my sake.

Auntie Jaq
CommieBastard
Dear Jaqqy,

The packaging these burgers came in said to grill them, but I didn't grill them, I cooked them in a saucepan instead. Am I going to die?

Yours,
Hungry.
Jaq
QUOTE (syuu @ Aug 19 2003, 10:27 PM)
Dearest evil e-auntie:

What do you do when you take a rather serious liking to someone, but if another person close to you knew, it could hurt them?

- general questions asking evil e-niece syuu.

Dearest not so evil neice:

You have to make a difficult decision. Which person or situation is more important to you? Is it your friendship with the other girl (I assume it's a girl) or your interest in the guy. I suggest getting to know the guy that you like a little bit more before you make any decisions. If you decide that you'd like to go out with him don't hide it from your friend, she'll only feel more hurt and betrayed and less likely to trust you in the future.
Hope that helps.

yours, Auntie Jaq
Jaq
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 20 2003, 12:43 PM)
Dear Jaqqy,

The packaging these burgers came in said to grill them, but I didn't grill them, I cooked them in a saucepan instead. Am I going to die?

Yours,
Hungry.

Dear Hungry:

Yes. Yes you will die a horrible, excruciating, painful, long drawn out death filled with various insects eating you alive, new colours of bodily fluids that you've never seen before and fevered ranting. Your face will turn black from the blood that's being trapped there, your hair and teeth will fall out, your body will turn blue from lack of oxygen and as a finale your skin will develop so many boils and pustules that it will swell and burst, effectively flaying you alive and you will spatter the walls of your sick room with the pus from your various boils exploding. No one will attend your funeral because of the smell, because even though your body will be creamated for health reasons the smell will linger on for monthes forcing your family to burn your house and all your posessions.
All of this could have been avoided if you'd only grilled the burgers. See where cutting corners get's you?

yours in Black Humour, Jaq
CommieBastard
Dear J-A to da Q,

I like using the Online List to see what threads people are looking at, who's PMing who, and things like that. I find it fun on a primitive level. Is this wrong of me?

Yours,
ph34r.gif
Jaq
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 20 2003, 01:03 PM)
Dear J-A to da Q,

I like using the Online List to see what threads people are looking at, who's PMing who, and things like that. I find it fun on a primitive level. Is this wrong of me?

Yours,
ph34r.gif

Dear Fear: <---Rhymin' foo'

Nah, not if you consider internet stalking a bad thing. I know I don't. Actually I use the list all the time. It's kind of weird when you see someone else looking at the Online list too. It's like you're both looking through the neighbour's window's and you just got caught looking through theirs. But that could just be the paranoid in me talking. Darn Paranoid. Never shuts up.

Yours,
blink.gif
jicama
miss dream analizing type person:

i had a weird dream last night. i drempt that the theatre was having another showing of the two towers 'cause the dvd is coming out soon. they were letting in people for free if they dressed up, so you, me, and mom were quickly making costumes in the basement (you were going to go as arwin, mom as frodo, and me as legolas by the way). dad and uncle grant were also planning to attend the movie, but they didn't want to dress up. then my brother showed up unexpectantly dressed as aragorn! he was all mr. spontanious guy! also, he had these large maps (i don't know what of) that he put on the basement floor. everyone else was careful not to walk on them, but i didn't seem to notice and trod all over them. then i was hungry, so i got some fried rice out of the microwave, but the kitchen looked like granny's kitchen and for some reason i couldn't swallow the rice. then my left knee hurt, but the dog liked it and then it was ok. then there was a bunch of loud construction work happening outside in the real world and i woke up.

so what does it mean?

Jaq
Dear Freak:

Okay, first thing I want to get this out of the way. you're a freak. (see above address) Now, we've already talked about this, but I'll analyze your dream again on the forums. The first part where everyone is getting dressed for the movie is about your recent trip to New Mexico, it was fun and interesting and you look forward to when you'll be going there again. You had good memories of it and that's reflected in the dream. the fact that no one cared that you were stepping on the maps only shows that everyone was pretty easy going. The rice was a symbol of (to put it technically) blah. This is a totally different dream. rice is bland and although filling has no real flavour. It go stuck in your throat because the blah that you feel is impossible to swallow. You want to get a project done but you just don't have the motivation and it's really annoying you. Your knee hurting is the pain of Howie dieing and telling you how much you miss him. Pippin licking it shows that even if the new dog (Pippin) is somewhat insane she's still a pretty good dog and you're starting to think of her as your dog and Howie as the memory of your old dog. If that makes sense. Anywho. Have a good sleep!
Jaq
CrissiLove
Dear Jaq,

Um... I'm erasing this.... sorry.

Just Me
Jaq
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Aug 22 2003, 03:34 AM)
Dear Jaq,

Um... I'm erasing this.... sorry.

Just Me

Dear Crissi:

Oh. Okay! Write back soon, y'hear?

Just Jaq
Pikasyuu
Dearest Jaq-

...!!!!!

- syuu
Jaq
QUOTE (syuu @ Aug 22 2003, 03:36 PM)
Dearest Jaq-

...!!!!!

- syuu

Darling Syuu:

???????

Jaq
leopold
Dearest e-wife,

So much arguin an bickerin in the world... why can't everyone jus play nice?? I'd like that...

Yours with much love,
Cap'n Leo Bluebeard. Yarrrrr!

PS Can I have a hug? I'm feelin unloved... sad.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Jaq @ Aug 23 2003, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Aug 22 2003, 03:36 PM)
Dearest Jaq-

...!!!!!

- syuu

Darling Syuu:

???????

Jaq

Sweetest Jaq-

$%@%&*(>>>>..~?

- sysyuu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.