Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whoop-de-doo.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
arachnidoc17
Hey, that rhymed! Anyways, here's a link for a page my friend made. However, the drawing is mine.

Bob

If that didn't work...
arachnidoc17
I think you need internet explorer to do it. Unfortunately, I have AOL.
froggle-rock
I tried Windows Internet Exporer & Safari, neither work either. wink.gif
arachnidoc17
Problem solved.

Bob. AND THIS TIME IT WORKS.
froggle-rock
Still no luck, says summit bout serer not being found. blink.gif
PsychWardMike
That was the best artists's renditioning of a 404 screen I've ever seen.

Well, save for this one. 404!

And maybe this one. Other 404!

And this one Other other 404!
Hobbes
Or these ones
gothictheysay
Go to Google.com, type in "weapons of mass destruction" and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky". biggrin.gif I love it.
arachnidoc17
OK, here's the buzz: it moved to a better site. Warning: my friend has a thing for abandoned sanatoria that look like Alcatraz, and I don't know what the "First level of DOOM" MIDI will do to the speed. Anyways:

Bob the Disgruntled Vegetable
SOSaD
HMMMMMMMMMM............ This is the friend who is in to sanitora and stuff........lol great job trying to get the link to my site on the internet without me knowing about it....... J/k many more people have visited since in was posted......and about the speed of the site with the MIDI file it will hardly slow it doen as it takes no banwidth at all......Most people with a pentium four will have instant load times with this site. And all of you tell your friends!!!!! The more hits i get the more money i make!!!!
Greeneyes
Erm, forgive me if I understood that wrong, but what does the type of processor have to do with amount of internet bandwidth someone has?
SOSaD
QUOTE (Greeneyes @ Oct 2 2004, 03:27 PM)
Erm, forgive me if I understood that wrong, but what does the type of processor have to do with amount of internet bandwidth someone has?

Two diffeerent things.......someone with a slow processor will always have a slow load time whether with the MIDI or not. Someone with a pentium 4 will no matter what have fast load times....Thats what i say. "this is going on the premise that all people have a 56k or faster connection to the internet.[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]
mooooooooooopo
If your machine is actually slow enough that it can't cope with the amount of data a 56k modem can churn out then it has issues, and probably won't even cope with the web browser, or maybe is running a win modem and has to decode the signal itself. On any sensible machine (or even an old machine, my old and knackered Pentium 120 laptop coped with that page fine thanks very much).

And why the obsession with Pentium 4? What about AMD?

On a lighter note your site is very odd, in the coolest possible way.
SOSaD
QUOTE (moop @ Oct 2 2004, 10:11 PM)
If your machine is actually slow enough that it can't cope with the amount of data a 56k modem can churn out then it has issues, and probably won't even cope with the web browser, or maybe is running a win modem and has to decode the signal itself. On any sensible machine (or even an old machine, my old and knackered Pentium 120 laptop coped with that page fine thanks very much).

And why the obsession with Pentium 4? What about AMD?

On a lighter note your site is very odd, in the coolest possible way.

Thanks for the possitive comment about my site!!! There is a chat room and a forum now!!! And about the pentium 4....my cousin works for intel and i support him 100%! AMD athalon runs too hot and doesnt look as cool...lol. I guess its kind of personal preferance as they are comparable.

SOSaD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.