Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: User Names
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
Sir Psycho Sexy
I don't have a cat to sample =/
Opium
My username is an old nickname of mine.
I'm going to expect some stupid jokes out of that, yes.
mooooooooooopo
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Nov 5 2004, 10:03 PM)
I don't have a cat to sample =/

So you sampled a cat sat in a plane? Or next to a construction site? tongue.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
no.....pab did! tongue.gif
Samantha Vimes
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Sep 29 2004, 04:44 PM)
Guess.    laugh.gif

Well, without parenthesis it would be Poe. Given the punctuation, might be Pratchett...
as is my own, of course, with a gender change.
exceptional1709
Mine... it's what my friend said I would be called if the world was taken over by aliens and we all had to have numbers in our names.

The 1709 is because 17/09 is my birthday.
Asenyth
This is my middle name and I like it because no one can pronounce it proper and simply it's original.
Twitching
This was the name I used when I started writing where other people could see it. It stuck with a certian crowd, and it certainlly was both more fitting and less embarrassing than the only other nickname I've ever been given. tongue.gif
Erinea
well, it come from "erinias" that are the greek deaths in the greek culture... and people asociate me with death and all that kind of things... but well... and i enjoy reading greek stuff, so... there it is <_<
Erinea
-----
wings to fly nad broken dreams to destroy them...
Smiler
Don't know why I didn't spot this one sooner. Or maybe I did but thought even I could't go that simple. But here I am to unravel the riddle. This ones complicated, Ol' Jonathon Creek amy have to struggle with it so bear with me

I smile a lot.

Got it. When choosing a nick its always tight beteen Mr Noisy and Smiler but on reflection...

I smile a lot.

There has also now been Matazone photogenic research into this which proves...

I smile a lot.

Any questions? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Paranoid
Nickname given to me in high school. sad.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Nevermore! Nevermore! Awk!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.