Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do You Like These Games?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
-Kurt
Be serious, now. They're just stupid!
The Tortured Soul
there fun!!!
PsychWardMike
You know, it's funny. I saw this topic on "most recent posted" and knew it was from you, Kurt. I just knew it. And yes, the people who post here like the games. Duh. You could have "sat down and decided for yourself" don't you think? Wouldn't that have spared us the time and energy wasted on this topic and it would have kept my blood pressure from rising to a ridiculously high level along with the divorce my brain has just served me for having read something so completely stupid.

Let me reiterate the

*head*
*Hit*
*KEYBOARD* -ness

of it all by saying

*head*
*Hit*
*KEYBOARD*
The Tortured Soul
yeah we wouldn't keep playing them if we didn't enjoy them, it's all harmless fun... with the exeption if this spam like thread!!!
PsychWardMike
Hey look! It's a troll on fire eating a spam sammich!

And it's not only me this time.
-Kurt
QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Sep 26 2004, 10:58 PM)
Hey look!  It's a troll on fire eating a spam sammich!

And it's not only me this time.

Hehehe biggrin.gif
Aislinn Faye
aww.. this is so sad, I feel like the Games thread is my baby... don't litter it.
Ashbless
Anybody know if Mata gave -Kurt back posting priviledges?
DaBear69
<Reading through this thread from within the DGB, and gauging -Kurt's line of thought, Da Bear is at a loss for words. Oh well, demonstrative actions will just have to suffice>

Stench! Looks like we got a live one here! Get the "Live Round" magazine and load it into the T.A.T.T.L.E. This one is just a Trollin' for it.

Tactical Anvil to Troll Targeting & Launching Engine engaged... Setting to Pulsar Level 10, Subsonic Implosion Factor 5...

We've got tone! Fire in the Hole!!!

*ka-CHUNK!* <A blazing blue ball of pure hellfire is launched from within the Dimension of Total Sarcasm, into the cyberspace known as the Matazone...>

*****WHUMP!*****

<A 100lb. anvil nails -Kurt right in the kisser>

I hope that answers your question... And here I was saving that for a more worthy cause. <Sigh>
arachnidoc17
Ohh, and I can make such a good grenade launcher noise! *Phwoomp!*
*tink, tink*
DaBear69
QUOTE (arachnidoc17 @ Oct 9 2004, 02:23 PM)
Ohh, and I can make such a good grenade launcher noise! *Phwoomp!*
*tink, tink*

You're dripping sarcasm everywhere, bud.

<hands Arachnidoc17 a mop and a bucket to clean up the mess>
arachnidoc17
Okay, better one: *Buuuuw! Chu-ink-tink*!
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Oct 8 2004, 05:37 AM)
Anybody know if Mata gave -Kurt back posting priviledges?

It was I who temporarily removed -Kurt's posting privileges; they have by now been restored, though -Kurt has not to my knowledge returned.

That said, I am now closing this thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.