Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LoLo's Random Rants, Raves,
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
LoLo
Well I made this page for you guys to read if you like. It's just kind of me saying a bunch of weird crap for your amusement. I hope you like it, I only have one thing up as of yet, but I'm in the works on a second rant. I'll try and write one every week or so, sometimes more, sometimes less, depends on my mood. I guess thats why its random hey? lol

Anyways heres the site, let me know if you guys like it or not.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/casadelolo/randomrants
LoLo
wow I thought people would enjoy this........oh well 2nd rant will be up on my site in about 10 to 15 mins for anyone who cares.
Jaq
I like it Lo! It's...odd to say the least. Anything weird odd or otherwise off always gets my stamp of approval. If I had a stamp.

<looks around for a stamp, gets bored and comes back to the computer>

Nope, no stamp. Sorry.
saucy_tara
It's a new way of thinking LoLo, but sticking your hand down the toilet??? rolleyes.gif
LoLo
Rant number 2 is now up.

Just have to look outside the box sometimes Tara.... laugh.gif
Spacehappy
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Apr 25 2003, 06:29 PM)
It's a new way of thinking LoLo, but sticking your hand down the toilet??? rolleyes.gif

Lol you beat me to it Tara wink.gif
Spacehappy
I'm and old fart and proud biggrin.gif
Oni Usagi
Sorry Lo I have to say it. I think the whole, toilet bowl thingy thing, is a little farfetched. I mean, why blue, wouldn't it be easier to get the pink ones in bulk? But on the other hand, maybe they had a vote and decided blue was prettier. I haven't quite figured out which fer meself yet, but dolphins are smart, so maybe they found a scientific way to decide.
MistressAlti
I will link this to the site LoLo, I've been slacking on it pretty badly lately, but it's going on there when I get the chance. I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner.
saucy_tara
The labelling thing is cool, I might use an array of pretty coloured sticky card to write out exactly who and what I am when people look at me and go "what the f**k are you meant to be!!" laugh.gif laugh.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Apr 25 2003, 10:43 AM)
I will link this to the site LoLo, I've been slacking on it pretty badly lately, but it's going on there when I get the chance. I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner.

It's cool Missy take your time, I just was starting to have a mind filled with more odd ideas to share so I put it on here. laugh.gif
CrissiLove
Hey, LoLo! I liked those! The ocean rant was kinda cute... lol And I loved the one about the labels!!! LOL Everyone tells me I'm "the girl next door" sad.gif LOL I would rather be called "complete loser" myself... hehe Can you see me with that stamped on my forehead??? hehe
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Apr 25 2003, 11:05 AM)
Hey, LoLo! I liked those! The ocean rant was kinda cute... lol And I loved the one about the labels!!! LOL Everyone tells me I'm "the girl next door" sad.gif LOL I would rather be called "complete loser" myself... hehe Can you see me with that stamped on my forehead??? hehe

It would make a statement Crissi but you're not even close to being a complete loser. tongue.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 25 2003, 01:07 PM)
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Apr 25 2003, 11:05 AM)
Hey, LoLo!  I liked those!  The ocean rant was kinda cute... lol  And I loved the one about the labels!!!  LOL  Everyone tells me I'm "the girl next door"  sad.gif  LOL I would rather be called "complete loser" myself... hehe  Can you see me with that stamped on my forehead???  hehe

It would make a statement Crissi but you're not even close to being a complete loser. tongue.gif

thank you... but I feel like one... that should count for something! LOL tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Oni Usagi
Awesome, self-made labels, I like it. Plus I think I've got 2 or 3 of the manual ones in my basement. Me and my brothers used to play w/ them every once in a while.
*Runs off to mass produce labels*
iamtootiredyyyy
Wow... but now i actually have to think of a label... maybe i'll just let someone else label me for now. My theory is that the world is really 2 dimentional but everyone got bored so they gave us some special glasses and stuck special stickers on to us which make us go into the matrixy world which is called
Mafrobblasycofala but it turned out it was addictive so everyone got addicted til lthere was no one on the outside world and we forgotted about it cos it was boring and the sky is normally green but in Mafrobblasycofala its blue because they decided green was an ikky colour......................................... biggrin.gif
LoLo
LOL.......Iam you rock, have I said that before? If not I'm saying it now......YOU FREAKIN ROCK IAM.

You could always go on the oxymoron side and label yourself the unlabeled.......mind boggling isn't it?
iamtootiredyyyy
woohooo! I wanna label myself the unlabelled!!! Hooray for oxymorons! biggrin.gif
Raven343
laugh.gif

I loved the label rant.

Thats pretty schway Lo....I like it.

I rant a lot on stuff.....only thing is people around here don't like to listen. dry.gif
Sun Tsu
Lolo is so smart. laugh.gif

Sun Tsu
LoLo
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Apr 25 2003, 12:29 PM)
Lolo is so smart. laugh.gif

Sun Tsu

Cool someone thinks I'm smart!
craziness
lol, i love it laugh.gif
LoLo
I have this really long label on me right now that says, "I wish I knew how to talk to guys in real life but alas I have no talent for breaking the ice, but as everyone who truly knows me knows, I'm just a DIRTY GIRL"
Pikasyuu
You need your own television spot. Badly. I'd watch.
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (syuu @ Apr 25 2003, 10:23 PM)
You need your own television spot. Badly. I'd watch.

''The LoLo show''
Wed. at 10:30 on E4. laugh.gif

Sun Tsu
iamtootiredyyyy
hehe *anxiously awaits tv show*
LoLo
I would love a TV show, but alas I don't have the connections, or the money for all the equipment. sad.gif
Pikasyuu
Go to the Mafia.
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (syuu @ Apr 25 2003, 10:36 PM)
Go to the Mafia.

Sounds kinda risky.

Sun Tsu
LoLo
QUOTE (syuu @ Apr 25 2003, 02:36 PM)
Go to the Mafia.

heres the prob, I go to the mafia they might start wanting to control my rants, raves, and really odd theories.

of course it would mean money....hmmmmm........**contemplates this**
LoLo
read my crap im obsessed to know what you think!

I'm also suddenly hyper.......ok not suddenly
Industrial Kybosh
I likes it!

The ocean rant is really quite cute, and I'm also quite taken with the idea of self-labelling.

We used to do Shirts 'n' Slogans nights whilst I was at uni - a bunch of us would buy some cheap T-shirts (or raid charity shops for really awful shirts) and then write big slogans on them. We'd follow that by wearing them out to a club and getting arsefaced.

I remember one lad wrote out a passage from 'American Psycho' (the book, not the film) in quite small print. He got some really odd looks that night...

I think I've still got my 'My Tie Cost More Than Your Suit, You F@ck!' one somewhere. It made sense at the time.
Jaq
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 26 2003, 03:28 AM)
I remember one lad wrote out a passage from 'American Psycho' (the book, not the film) in quite small print. He got some really odd looks that night...

do you remember the jist of it? Never got around to reading that book. Looks interesting though.
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 26 2003, 04:04 AM)
do you remember the jist of it? Never got around to reading that book. Looks interesting though.

I was very, very, very drunk at the time. I seem to recall it being one of Pat's failed attempts at confessing.

I recommend reading American Psycho - it's extremely well written, and actually quite funny in parts - but you need a strong stomach. After a while, whenever I saw a chapter headed 'Girl' (or similar), I'd begin to feel queasy. Unbelievably graphic, but necessarily so.
Jaq
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Apr 26 2003, 04:09 AM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 26 2003, 04:04 AM)
do you remember the jist of it?  Never got around to reading that book.  Looks interesting though.

I was very, very, very drunk at the time. I seem to recall it being one of Pat's failed attempts at confessing.

I recommend reading American Psycho - it's extremely well written, and actually quite funny in parts - but you need a strong stomach. After a while, whenever I saw a chapter headed 'Girl' (or similar), I'd begin to feel queasy. Unbelievably graphic, but necessarily so.

Speaking of books with American in the title, has anyone read 'American Gods' by...er...some guy...um...Dang. Forget his name. British guy. Hangs out with Terry Pratchett.

Anyways, it's a wonderful book. It's a fantastical subject but it's dealt with very realistically. It's quite dark but wonderfully written. It's about all of the Old World gods who were brought over by immigrants to America and who have no one to worship them anymore so they are losing power and becoming old and whithered. One of them ends up hiring a human henchman to do some of his work for him.
LoLo
I think I need to start reading more books that aren't by Anne Rice.
LoLo
I just wanted to push this back to the top, however I realize that its going to get pushed back with the way the forums are going.
LoLo
New rant is up and ready to be laughed at!
leopold
laugh.gif LMAO!!!! laugh.gif

It's a question that bugged me for years, an I'm glad it's not just me!

The Eve thing bugs me too... I mean, her an Adam had two kids, Cain an Abel... but how did they reproduce?? Wi the only woman around at the time - mother!!! Livin proof that Oedipus Complex existed before he did... the thought is too disturbin to think about. An people wonder why I dun follow a christian religion...
LoLo
Personally the Eve myth pissed me off.....just thought I would share that. laugh.gif
Smallsam
OMG LOLO IS AMAZING!
All of my smurf questions have been answered... laugh.gif

Thank you for leading me to the light!
LoLo
for those just getting here.......new rant new rant
The Tortured Soul
lolo rocks!!!

sorry just felt like complementing you... i haven't read the thread so i dunno whats going on...
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Apr 28 2003, 03:33 PM)
lolo rocks!!!

sorry just felt like complementing you... i haven't read the thread so i dunno whats going on...

well on the first part theres a link to a page with my random rants, raves, and really odd theories.......I just put a new one up today. I think you might enjoy them, but reading them is up to you. tongue.gif
The Tortured Soul
wish i had more time... will when i have more time... if the thread is kept bumped so that i don't forget (i have terrible memory)
LoLo
I try to do that but I dont have as much of a fan following as I thought I would lol.
The Tortured Soul
well you got me...

thats really depressing isn't it!!!
LoLo
ahhhhh I do it for the people who care, not for the ones who don't.......so I don't get depressed as long as I'm amusing some people.
The Tortured Soul
hehe...

i really should read them...

have you seen my poem site... if you have why haven't u sign the gbook???

if you haven't y not check it out seemy okish poems...
LoLo
I think I will just do that, as soon and I get back from whereever my mom and sis are draggin me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.