Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LoLo's Random Rants, Raves,
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
poppa.moo
I must agree totally with the rants, however daft they may sound, they could be right! Absolutely astounding Lolo. Smurfette is a ho, and Papa Smurf is the Daddy! And as for the ocean rant, well, that's just plain bizarre, but i like your sideways thinking there! biggrin.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 6 2003, 04:14 AM)
the background of the second rant is freeky

and yes smurfette is a ho

Thanks......lol.......I just changed it yesterday to make it more readable, and less headache enducing. I got that background from the lovely Raven, and I happen to like it....... laugh.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 6 2003, 02:14 PM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 6 2003, 04:14 AM)
the background of the second rant is freeky

and yes smurfette is a ho

Thanks......lol.......I just changed it yesterday to make it more readable, and less headache enducing. I got that background from the lovely Raven, and I happen to like it....... laugh.gif

so do i it rawks frrekky scary good way
LoLo
The radio show starts off the morning reading an e-mail from a listener, but it wasn't mine........only 3 more hours to go listening to these guys. only thing is ive got to leave in two to take my mom to the doctors......yay
prezgfish
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 6 2003, 02:29 PM)
The radio show starts off the morning reading an e-mail from a listener, but it wasn't mine........only 3 more hours to go listening to these guys. only thing is ive got to leave in two to take my mom to the doctors......yay

she ok?
LoLo
yeah just having a minor operation today, no big deal.
prezgfish
ok hope it turns out well

today i am wearing my meloveyoulongtimetendollar t-shirt to work he he do you think they will like
LoLo
I'm sure they will. laugh.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 6 2003, 02:35 PM)
I'm sure they will. laugh.gif

i hope so to

i cabn just imagine then trying to read it then getting offended

he he

cant fire me they need me

take that b*stards serves you right for extending my contract again and again
LoLo
I thought that at my last job too, then they made up a reason to fire me. Course after I was gone my boss couldn't keep up with the work that he said I never did, and he had to quit before he got fired. laugh.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 6 2003, 02:43 PM)
I thought that at my last job too, then they made up a reason to fire me. Course after I was gone my boss couldn't keep up with the work that he said I never did, and he had to quit before he got fired. laugh.gif

no they cant fire me based on what i wear its a government building that supports a freedom of ideals policy i can go wearing my marilyn manson top and if anyone says anything there the ones in shit

and i do a crap load of work

i was working in strobe last week

that fried me brain
LoLo
**sighs** I need a job where I can wear whatever I want..........hell I just need a job
LoLo
I just feel like bumping this in case someone wasn't here yesterday and didn't know I put up a new rant yesterday.

Rants
Sun Tsu
Right, that's it, you are getting a TV show.

Sun Tsu
LoLo
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 6 2003, 12:14 PM)

Sun Tsu

LOL.......I couldn't even get a mention on the morning radio show. dry.gif

But if you've got connections, hook me up yo!

LMAO
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 6 2003, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 6 2003, 12:14 PM)

Sun Tsu

LOL.......I couldn't even get a mention on the morning radio show. dry.gif

But if you've got connections, hook me up yo!

LMAO

*goes to bully tv execs*

Sun Tsu
LoLo
**dances** laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
prezgfish
the only contact i'm ever going to have with a tv exec is threw the scope of my rifle from on top of the clock tower
LoLo
For anyone wondering, nothing has been said about my rants on the radio show, no reply other than the kiss off thank you has been made, and tomorrow I'm planning on putting up a new rant since I've been inspired in the last few days on one. biggrin.gif
hinsley
this is my rant: mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooose
Raven343
Hey Lo....if you need some bkg files I am making them now. Just tell me what you want and I will do my best to make it for ya. I have nothing but time on my hands. biggrin.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Raven343 @ May 7 2003, 10:58 PM)
Hey Lo....if you need some bkg files I am making them now. Just tell me what you want and I will do my best to make it for ya. I have nothing but time on my hands. biggrin.gif

Thanks, thats kind of you. biggrin.gif

I like the ones you've sent me already and am trying to work my way through some of the rants with them, but if you want to make and send more feel free. laugh.gif
Raven343
Mmmmkay.....if I get bored I probably will.
LoLo
New rant for those interested

Rants

It's a long one.
gerbilfromhell
LMAO THOSE'RE HILARIOUS laugh.gif
hinsley
wheres the end?
hinsley
it just says 'at the time t...' and it doesnt ay anymore!!
LoLo
The end is the little disclaimer.
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 8 2003, 11:15 AM)
LMAO THOSE'RE HILARIOUS laugh.gif

glad you enjoyed them gerbil. biggrin.gif
hinsley
at the end of mine it says..........

'So the woman goes out into the store and finds the exact merchandise she had purchased before and brings it up to the cashiering lanes to purchase. At the time t'

and thats it. im right at the bottom too!! ive refreshed re tryed the link and everything. sad.gif
LoLo
That's odd its all there on my screen.......anyone else having this problem?
hinsley
my puter is obviously cruddy!! sad.gif
hinsley
fancy tellin me the end of it then?

it was number 1 as well. sad.gif
LoLo
It seems after asking Gerbil, that you are the only one with the cut off problem......sorry Hinsley.

Thats why I PMed you the end. biggrin.gif
CrissiLove
Hey, LoLo! I liked the new rant!!! I have worked in retail for years too... so I can definitely sympathize with you! smile.gif I especially liked the last customer you told us about... hehe that was funny! biggrin.gif
DOUBLEMINDED
loved the new one it was funny, also the stupid question one was great, i loved it!
LOL
CrissiLove
Yeah... the rant about stupid questions is my favorite I think! I saw somebody doing something just like that in the chat room last night even! LOL It made me think of LoLo's rant and I so wanted to say something to 'em about it.... LOL
DOUBLEMINDED
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 8 2003, 05:47 PM)
Yeah... the rant about stupid questions is my favorite I think! I saw somebody doing something just like that in the chat room last night even! LOL It made me think of LoLo's rant and I so wanted to say something to 'em about it.... LOL

LOL you see them everywhere, it was very very funny, but also very very true
SuperKathoid
wacko.gif
this smilie doesnt get used enough
LoLo
I have a new windshield, that is bug free and crack free! Just thought I would share by spamming my own thread. biggrin.gif
LoLo
I think Raven should check out the new rant, and the index page.....hint hint hint
cheese is funny
lol lolo.. stupid custameres (sp? stupid me... i just read that word so many times....)
MAtt
i don't feel like ranting right now, but if i did i would rant bout gay rights just cuz
NummyNums
just thought id say the average male whale ejaculates 500 gallons of wahale spermys at least once a week or after ever time he has intercourse, so come on lets all take another gulp of sea water next tim ewe go swimming.... mmmmmmm salty
cheese is funny
lmao nummy... thats just wonderful laugh.gif
LoLo
Wow interesting facts!

I have another rant in my head right now.......go school makes me want to rant! I dont know when I'll post it though cause it might be overdoing it a little with 3 rants in one week.
prezgfish
make a rant about equal rites for goldfish
LoLo
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 10 2003, 11:46 AM)
make a rant about equal rites for goldfish

I have two in mind right now.......thanks to debaser and poppa.moo for telling me which would be more interesting to write on first.......then perhaps I'll consider that.....ty for the thought prez
LoLo
NEW RANT NEW RANT NEW RANT

Rants
CrissiLove
Yeah.... for some reason everyone around me always seems to know who/what they're talking about when they're talking in codes.... and I'm always completely lost... LOL Course, ya know how I am.... lol I prolly just don't pay enough attention most of the time and then when I decide to pay attention, I'm confused... LOL At my last job we did have some codes for some people though that I actually knew.... There is this old woman (who I still see walking around when I go shopping) who just walks around the mall several times a day and picks up change off the floor..... Well, my boss at the time always looked at the floor and picked up change as we were leaving for the night too, so we called the unknown woman Mrs. B's Competition.... and then of course there was the Sunglass Guy (a friend crushed on him).... and The Nudist Colony guy (old security guard who kept talking with me one night when I was by myself about nudist colonies... dry.gif )....

Anyways, AWESOME job, LoLo! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.