Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LoLo's Random Rants, Raves,
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
LoLo
Ty Crissi........security guards are such wankers aren't they? lol
CrissiLove
LOL Definitely
LoLo
New page dang it ok have to post the link again for those too lazy to go back and read that theres a NEW RANT course I'm beginning to wonder if people care or if I just have a small fan base.......oh well small fan base is worth it! lol

Duh
gary
I like your rants
there sexy in a strange sort of way
LoLo
wow you read them that fast? lol

tyvm
gary
didn't read them all lol jus the ones that intrested me
leopold
Codes, huh???

I usta hang out wi a couple o lady friends o mine years ago (a rock chick an a goth chick) an they usta do the code thing all the time... I eventually worked out most of em but they used to pick the same sorta names for people. I really wish I could remember em all, but there was this one goth girl I really fancied an they usta call her "kitten". They never explained why...

crissi, that security guard sounds waaaaay creepy. I bet he asked if ya fancied joinin him one time!!! laugh.gif
LoLo
dude this fell this far already.....**sighs**
craziness
i used to be friends with these people who use codes like that all the time...it always freaked me out A LOT. they told me who the people were, but i would always forget. >.<
CrissiLove
yeah.... I did too, crazi smile.gif I was always so lost... and I know they would tell me who they were talking about... but it never 'stuck" lol smile.gif guess I just wasn't interested enough... LOL
Free Psycho
I read your code rant-it was funny. I used to do that too, but I can't think of anything recently...I always "code" everything, even if it's just in my head. laugh.gif
nordelen
read them rants, thought they were funny/cool, but i'm wondering why you seem to take these kind of jobs if this type of bull keeps happening? and how do you get promoted so quikly?

p.s my uncle works security. some times he does 80 hour weeks. this is not to condone the behaviour of the people who take these jobs, because they are usually f**k-ups before hand, but lack of sleep can make them a whole lot worse.
nordelen
p.p.s spelling mistakes are in my nature
iamtootiredyyyy
wow... i gotta make up some codes!!!
CrissiLove
QUOTE (nordelen @ May 14 2003, 05:11 AM)
read them rants, thought they were funny/cool, but i'm wondering why you seem to take these kind of jobs if this type of bull keeps happening? and how do you get promoted so quikly?

p.s my uncle works security. some times he does 80 hour weeks. this is not to condone the behaviour of the people who take these jobs, because they are usually f**k-ups before hand, but lack of sleep can make them a whole lot worse.

they aren't ALL bad.... there was one security guard I met who was really nice and helpful when another worker at the mall was scaring me.... smile.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (nordelen @ May 14 2003, 03:11 AM)

It doesn't matter where I would take a job when it comes to retail. Everyone who has ever worked customer service has dealt with the crap that comes from stupid/irate customers, how you deal with it is another matter. I said at the bottom that these were extreme cases, and yes I will admit I didn't handle them in the best ways, but they did work, and I was aloud to do it, because they were extreme and sometimes extreme things call for drastic matters.

As for getting promoted so quickly its easy. I'm a damn hard worker, who is trustworthy and doesn't play the butt kissing game. Amazingly not kissing butt does seem to get people somewhere, because I as a manager hated employees that fealt the need to tell me I was great, or what not. I know I'm a great manager I don't need someone kissing my butt trying to get ahead trying to tell me that.

In regards to the security guards. Yes not all security guards are complete lazy morons. I made a general statement, and for that I'm sorry.
LoLo
bump......wont bump it again til the next installment, but this is the day after i did the last one so yah anyways
LoLo
NEW RANT

Click Me To Go To LoLo's Rants
cheese is funny
lol, pretty funny lolo biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
Car flirting... hmm.... I need a new hobby, methinks...
craziness
LOL!!!!!
*clap clap*
i have gotten shouted/honked at before. quite often actually. *Sigh*
the guys who do that freak me out.
CrissiLove
I actually got a date with a REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cute guy this way... hehe We met at a Circle K... my friend was inside getting something and this hot guy was walking out to his truck with his friend after buying some beer... I was was standing right outside the car cause I had spilled all my change and stuff outta my purse (clumsy me) and had to pick it all up. They waited until my friend got out and then we did that whole thing with the racing... they'd get in front of us, the side of us and yell stuff, then we'd get ahead and I (I NEVER do stuff like this... it was just a crazy night... hehe and I don't know what came over me tongue.gif ) but I would lean outside the window and wave for them to hurry up and stuff like that... anyways, we did that for like 45 minutes I think... playing back and forth... then they got us to pull over and they came over to talk with us... and the cute single one (hehe) came over to my side and got my phone number smile.gif ... we talked on the phone and I went out with him... too bad he turned out to be a sarcastic jerk.... dry.gif
the lil' pie fairy
why are men 50% sarcastic jerks??

(btw, before any blokes start, no offence to men in general, ok?)
poppa.moo
I'm sarcastic, but i don't think i'm a jerk. But that's just my distorted sense of humour.
the lil' pie fairy
i shouldn't think you are honey....and sarcasm is good if you're not happy as pie
nordelen
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 14 2003, 06:04 PM)
Everyone who has ever worked customer service has dealt with the crap that comes from stupid/irate customers, how you deal with it is another matter. I said at the bottom that these were extreme cases, and yes I will admit I didn't handle them in the best ways, but they did work, and I was aloud to do it, because they were extreme and sometimes extreme things call for drastic matters.

In regards to the security guards. Yes not all security guards are complete lazy morons. I made a general statement, and for that I'm sorry.

yeah, they do seem exteme, and you deal with them very well (if i was in some of these situations i'd end up killing someone. i tell ya, you have the patience of a saint.)

as for the whole security guard thing; like i said, my uncle is one. he is quite lazy. and he is a moron. example: he would waste his money betting on horses, then borrow money for petrol/gas to get to work. and he's always in dept for the stupidest reasons, like leaving all his depts till the very last minute and getting the damn extra charge.
i also did security, although it was guarding an empty warehouse. all i had to do was lock the gates. easy money. laugh.gif
SuperKathoid
bump
CrissiLove
*cough* bumping again *cough*

we will get another rant this week, right? smile.gif
LoLo
Yeah I'll do one before you leave I promise. biggrin.gif
CrissiLove
yayyyyyyy smile.gif Thank you! smile.gif
LoLo
NEW RANT

These now can be viewed at one of two places, or if you're really bored you can view them on both. lol

Original Rant Page With Headache Inducing Backgrounds

or

New Design Without Headache Inducing Backgrounds
Sun Tsu
Is the new one Car Flirting?

Sun
LoLo
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 23 2003, 12:36 PM)
Is the new one Car Flirting?

Sun

that was the last one the newest one is super lazy
Sun Tsu
wub.gif
Just wub.gif

Sun
LoLo
lol ok......I don't know how to take that. lol
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 23 2003, 08:54 PM)

Take it that i love the rants very much.

Sun
LoLo
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 23 2003, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 23 2003, 08:54 PM)

Take it that i love the rants very much.

Sun

well thank you. smile.gif
LoLo
bump
LoLo
I think the fasination with the audio family album has made people loose interest in the fact that theres a new rant......oh well.
CrissiLove
ROFL I loved it!!! The same thing bothers me! smile.gif My old best friend used to hate going to the store with me, cause I just parked at the first empty parking spot I saw no matter how far back it was... I don't care.. I would rather park back there and walk than drive around for a half hour looking for a good one... I hated going with her cause she would drive around for ages.... lol
LoLo
My sister in law has actually pulled up next to people who are walking and asked them where they are parked so she can take their space. laugh.gif
LoLo
bump there was a new rant yesterday.
Pikasyuu
bump
porcelainwarrior
hello, i like your rants and raves, they make my heart glad they do...

that will be all smile.gif
Pikasyuu
Lo's friendly, you should stick by her as well.
porcelainwarrior
well ... ok then!
Pikasyuu
we demand more raves, LoLo.
hinsley
YES! more raves!! and this topic should be pinned. /me goes off to pm .....
LoLo
Thanks for the pinning idea guys thats a nice thought, but I don't think this topic is super important. lol

As for people finally reading my last rant........lol........thanks

I'll have a new one out sometime later this week. I've been neglecting my online journal so I need to update that a little and then I need to figure out something to rant about. lol
hinsley
it is imprtant! its like life or death!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.