Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LoLo's Random Rants, Raves,
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
LoLo
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 26 2003, 08:03 AM)
it is imprtant! its like life or death!

It is important to me, and fun for me to do, but I don't think that its super important to all the posters on here and something that should be up at the top for everyone to see. But that's just me. Thank you for liking them so much though and thinking that they are that important.
Pikasyuu
Every poster has his or her own contributions to the forum that makes them have their own section, if that makes any sense. You're a ranter, and a very appreciated one. I just wish you'd rant more. ;P
LoLo
QUOTE (syuu @ May 26 2003, 10:45 AM)
Every poster has his or her own contributions to the forum that makes them have their own section, if that makes any sense. You're a ranter, and a very appreciated one. I just wish you'd rant more. ;P

If I do more than one or two a week I'm going to run out of ideas lol. I just did the last one on friday, so I say give it two or three days and I'll have the next one out.
Pikasyuu
Your sunburn. >>;
LoLo
QUOTE (syuu @ May 26 2003, 10:47 AM)
Your sunburn. >>;

its a good idea but like I said give me time so I don't burn myself out on this.
craziness
why dont you write a rant about how much you hate being sunburned and make a rant about it and connect it with how life can make you feel burnt out or something. lol.
gerbilfromhell
huh.gif umm...... what does that have to do with a sunburn. is life the sun? wacko.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 27 2003, 12:49 PM)
huh.gif umm...... what does that have to do with a sunburn. is life the sun? wacko.gif

I think she was talking about making being sunburnt a metaphor for life of lifes experiences.

Btw gerbil post more I'm only 5 or maybe 4 posts now behind you and I don't want to pass you up. lol
LoLo
Another New Rant.......yay you know the drill

No Backgrounds Version

Backgrounds Version
Sun Tsu
Woo, thats good... smile.gif
LoLo
bump ya new rant and stuff
MistressAlti
“Tower two this is Laura, requesting permission to land my Chris 757 on runway twelve.”

/me absolutely DIES of laughter laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
LoLo
glad you liked that Missy.....lol Probably the only humorous part to that rant lol.
LoLo
bump......if cheese doesn't stop proposing to me that is going to have to be the subject of my next rant....lol
Phyllis
Well at least it's amusing for me.

Cheese proposing to you, that is.
LoLo
bumps one more time in slow motion......im not gonna bump this anymore til the next rant.
deadlyinbedly
i quote* These rants, raves and really odd theories are strictly for entertainment purposes only.*

you failed in that aim then.....boredom!!!!
LoLo
QUOTE (deadlyinbedly @ Jun 5 2003, 06:31 AM)
i quote* These rants, raves and really odd theories are strictly for entertainment purposes only.*

you failed in that aim then.....boredom!!!!

Cool I have a critic. Thanks man. tongue.gif
reaper
can I rant to blink.gif
LoLo
NEW RANT

It kind of sucks but it's up. Sorry it sounded funnier in my head.

rants with bgs
rants without bgs
Sun Tsu
Theres been funnier ones, Lo........

*prepares for a slap*
LoLo
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Jun 6 2003, 11:53 AM)

*prepares for a slap*

why would i slap you? i said it was crap lol.
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 6 2003, 07:57 PM)
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Jun 6 2003, 11:53 AM)

*prepares for a slap*

why would i slap you? i said it was crap lol.

yay! Cool background to.
Phyllis
I want a date where we go hunting for spiders to put in little jars and then set free, and then we go to a children’s museum and pretend to be tour guides and fill the pour kiddies heads with fake knowledge. That then gets followed up with maybe a meal at some off the wall diner where all the regulars are old men who play dice at the counter and talk of the good old days, or back when they were young.

you're not the only one who craves an unusual date. i hate the dinner and a movie thing. i mean, it's nice to go to a movie now and again, but playing capture the flag in a big field at midnight is much more fun.
CrissiLove
LMAO I liked your last two rants smile.gif and I like your idea of a good date... like the children's museum part... they sound like fun.... hehe Oh, and thank you for the tips on how I can land a guy tongue.gif JJ lol
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 25 2003, 11:11 AM)
LMAO  I liked your last two rants smile.gif  and I like your idea of a good date... like the children's museum part... they sound like fun.... hehe  Oh, and thank you for the tips on how I can land a guy  tongue.gif  JJ  lol

damn it Crissi you resurrected this now people might notice I haven't been doing them. lol just kidding

Just find those controls and ride him in on the runway Crissi. Don't forget to call the tower for clearance though.
CrissiLove
hehe sorry for the resurrection... I just thought about 'em today and had to see what you wrote when I was gone smile.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 25 2003, 11:30 AM)
hehe sorry for the resurrection... I just thought about 'em today and had to see what you wrote when I was gone smile.gif

I'm just teasing you. You've always been one of my biggest and most open supporters in this venture. If anything I kept doing it for people like you who seemed to enjoy reading my insanity. lol It just seemed like everyone lost interest so I stopped. lol
hinsley
i didnt!! i still read em!! im interested! dont stop!! EVER!
MoonlightSavingsTime
I'm with hinsley on this one. Damnit, womyn, get to work on that rants site again! tongue.gif I have nothing else to do with my poor, pathetic life, and I need a reason to get up in the morning. That reason should be your website! Heh, anyway, I agree with Crissi and whoever else said that the Landing a Man one was really overall entertaining -- funny because of the way that you interpret that phrase literally, and entertaining in the way that it's true. And stuff.
CrissiLove
See... a lot of people love your rants and raves!!!! tongue.gif
Sun Tsu
Don't forget me! I love the raviness! biggrin.gif
Pikasyuu
Bump!
LoLo
QUOTE (syuu @ Oct 24 2003, 03:10 PM)
Bump!

is this a hint that I need to get back on the ball and make more of these? laugh.gif
Pikasyuu
Sure is, ma'am. ^.^
LoLo
QUOTE (syuu @ Oct 24 2003, 06:33 PM)
Sure is, ma'am. ^.^

Well when the inspiration hits me, which it may soon cause I have pleanty to rant about, but I think the one on the tip of my fingers may be a little worn out from me lately, so let's see if I can think up something different. lol laugh.gif
CrissiLove
I know that [you've/LoLo's] been really busy, but I have missed these rants and raves! smile.gif They are great!
LoLo
Ok after about a 5 month hiatus I did one. So much for one a week huh?

So here we go rant 11 is the new one

No Backgrounds Version

Backgrounds Version

So go read it, and tell me how good I am and how much you've missed these, and perhaps I'll do some more often.

If you've never read these before well go read them now and tell me how much you love them and don't want to have to miss them and perhaps I'll do some more often.

Let me add ty Syuu for bumping it and making me actually think about doing these again.
cheese is funny
laugh.gif

7 and 8 were great! all i need are pop rocks....

lo, you HAVE to keep doing this.... ill give you pennies per entry... <puppie dog eyes>
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Nov 16 2003, 03:00 PM)
laugh.gif

7 and 8 were great! all i need are pop rocks....

lo, you HAVE to keep doing this.... ill give you pennies per entry... <puppie dog eyes>

I'm glad you enjoyed them, but remember that disclaimer at the bottom. tongue.gif laugh.gif
cheese is funny
disclaimer? ha! like i ever listen to disclaimers! im a young impressionable teenager! tongue.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Nov 16 2003, 11:04 PM)
disclaimer? ha! like i ever listen to disclaimers! im a young impressionable teenager! tongue.gif

now there has to be money made here somewhere

(runs off to scheme)
LoLo
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Nov 16 2003, 04:24 PM)
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Nov 16 2003, 11:04 PM)

now there has to be money made here somewhere

(runs off to scheme)

If it's for suing me, well I don't have enough money to pay my own bills, you'll get nothing from it. tongue.gif
prezgfish
yes but the penguin ignores disclaimers and is young and impressionable c'mon there is definate money making potential in that somewhere

isn't there sad.gif
LoLo
If we're going to take cheese for all the money he's got. lol
prezgfish
sure but we need to find out how much he has i mean we dont want to waste time over pennies and some skittles
LoLo
but I love skittles. laugh.gif
prezgfish
yes be we want crates of them instead of the four that have fallen down the side of the couch and now are covered in dog hair
CrissiLove
That was funny, LoLo! I liked number 6 the best.... lol I may try that sometime after my classes start again.... tongue.gif JJ

(uck@skittles covered in dog hair)
LoLo
I actually do number 1. It works wonders when I'm running late for work or school. I don't have any hot dates so it can't work for that one lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.