Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LoLo's Random Rants, Raves,
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Oni Usagi
I liked most of it. That bit about killing birds rubbed me the wrong way though. Don't kill birds.
cheese is funny
its nice to know you all plot against me so quickly... <runs off to cry*>

*actually means plot against you all to take your pennies and skittles covered in dog hair
prezgfish
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Nov 17 2003, 05:25 AM)
its nice to know you all plot against me so quickly... <runs off to cry*>

*actually means plot against you all to take your pennies and skittles covered in dog hair

I dont have a dog

i have a cat named brandy and you cant have him ... or his skittles
LoLo
Since we've gone over to another page, I'm going to move the linkage for the new rant.

No Backgrounds Version

Backgrounds Version
leopold
No 3 and 4: Always eat at a friend's house, or at McDonalds. Solves the washin up AND the leftovers problems!

No 5: Turn 'em inside out after the fourth day an double the wear time. In this way, ya only never need to wash one pair a week. If ya have three pairs, then ya can jus give 'em a two-week airing in between wears...

The last one is spot on, though. A truly lazy person doesn't need advice, they jus know instinctively the shortest an most effort-free way to do anythin. Such as parkin the car in the rain when it needs a wash. Tryin to be lazy jus requires too much effort... laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
Meh, if i leave the washing long enough one of the girls does it tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.