Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LoLo's Random Rants, Raves,
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
The Tortured Soul
heh...

*confuzzeled*
LoLo
My mom and sis are in the process of trying to make me leave my room. So whenever I get back from whereever we are going I will read your poems.
The Tortured Soul
just read... "the ocean"

u great lolo... only such a beautiful person could think such a beautifully funny theory
The Tortured Soul
use my poems as an excusse to stay biggrin.gif
craziness
MARRY ME LOLO!!!!!!
oh damn....im married to MAtt.....
LoLo
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 28 2003, 04:24 PM)
MARRY ME LOLO!!!!!!
oh damn....im married to MAtt.....

and I'm not getting married! lol
gerbilfromhell
RANTS! WHERE? OMG MORE RANTINGS! FROM OTHER PPL! biggrin.gif
Pikasyuu
Everyone rants on here, not just our b'loved LoLosaur. sad.gif Jonman said nothing to my proposal yet. Oh. I feel desperate and sad. Raisin ice cream time.
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 28 2003, 04:53 PM)
RANTS! WHERE? OMG MORE RANTINGS! FROM OTHER PPL! biggrin.gif

first post has the link to my page of rants that ill try to update once a week, thats the point of this thread.
gerbilfromhell
OMG! RANTS! biggrin.gif
LoLo
Did you read them?
LoLo
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ Apr 28 2003, 03:45 PM)
hehe...

i really should read them...

have you seen my poem site... if you have why haven't u sign the gbook???

if you haven't y not check it out seemy okish poems...

Wonderful site Tort......if you want to read my poetry sometime, just take the randomrants part off of the web addy and you'll get to my main page......I think I still have a link for the poetry on there.
Pikasyuu
Rant more for us, LoLo. We love it so-so. Hah, I made a rhyme.
LoLo
QUOTE (syuu @ Apr 28 2003, 07:10 PM)
Rant more for us, LoLo. We love it so-so. Hah, I made a rhyme.

Once a week sometimes twice......new article on this page....today was a new one.......sheesh woman!
Pikasyuu
You have fans. >_> ..
CrissiLove
hehe that was really funny about the smurfs and smurfette... man, she gets around, eh? LOL Thank you for doing these rants for us, LoLo! They are enjoyed! biggrin.gif
Pikasyuu
- Waves LoLo flag. - Yesss. Lapdance lady LoLo!
LoLo
I'm going to push this back up.......cause of someones spamming last night **cough cough** it got pushed down, and I want people to laugh at my lameness. smile.gif
iamtootiredyyyy
oh wow the smurf one is funny laugh.gif keep on ranting! wink.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (iamtootiredyyyy @ Apr 29 2003, 08:49 AM)
oh wow the smurf one is funny laugh.gif keep on ranting! wink.gif

I will just have to wait til the next inspiration!

I'm glad you liked it........Because of the pictures included on this one, I didn't make it a headache inducing read either!
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 29 2003, 05:27 PM)
Because of the pictures included on this one, I didn't make it a headache inducing read either!

Awwwww LoLo... ya didn't hafta do that fer me... yer too sweet smile.gif

/me hugs lolo

...or did someone else say summat too? unsure.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 29 2003, 11:17 AM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 29 2003, 05:27 PM)
Because of the pictures included on this one, I didn't make it a headache inducing read either!

Awwwww LoLo... ya didn't hafta do that fer me... yer too sweet smile.gif

/me hugs lolo

...or did someone else say summat too? unsure.gif

Nope just you so far, but I'm sure that it bugs other people.
LoLo
I have ranters block.......its strange when I started this a week and a half ago I had so many ideas, now that I've done three, and should put up a new rant on Monday I can't think of anything to write....anyone have any ideas?
LoLo
New Rant today...........for those of you who skipped the first part of the thread here is the url

LoLo's Random Rants, Raves, And Really Odd Theories
hinsley
ha ha ive labelled my self. look in my sig \/.

i like your rants as well. tongue.gif
LoLo
laugh.gif I love the label hinsley!
hinsley
ha ha thanks
LoLo
bump.....like i said a few posts ago.......new rant today!
leopold
So yer 25 then LoLo? No? You sure?? I'm sure I went to yer 25th birthday thread! *tee hee*

Me fave stupid question was when I was at Uni - stood at a bus stop, someone comes over an asks if I'm waitin for the bus!!! I guess it's me own fault, but I said "yes". Then she proceeds to ask me if it's turned up yet! WHA???? Why would I be stood there if it had?? I told her watched it go by five minutes earlier. So the obvious question would be "So why not get on it then?" but instead, she said "oh" an proceeded to wait for it!!! Course, when the bus does turn up two minutes later, then she looks at me an asks why I said it had gone... blink.gif

Dun even get me started on stoopid conversations... dry.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ May 5 2003, 02:02 PM)
So yer 25 then LoLo? No? You sure?? I'm sure I went to yer 25th birthday thread! *tee hee*

LOL.......No I'm 24.....I think........dang it man now I'm confused.........I did mention I spent my 23rd year thinking I was 24 right? Then when I turned 24 for a couple days I thought I was 25. laugh.gif

I'm glad you enjoyed this one.....lol

I sent in this link to my local radio stations morning show (the random rants)..who knows maybe I can make something come of this......maybe they'll just enjoy it like some of you good folks do!
leopold
They may even pay ya! How cool would that be?
Pikasyuu
.. What in God's name..
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ May 5 2003, 02:45 PM)
They may even pay ya! How cool would that be?

That would be cool, but I don't want to get my hopes up. biggrin.gif
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 5 2003, 10:46 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ May 5 2003, 02:45 PM)
They may even pay ya!  How cool would that be?

That would be cool, but I don't want to get my hopes up. biggrin.gif

Quick, stick a copyright notice on 'em!!! laugh.gif
CrissiLove
LOL that was a good one, LoLo smile.gif I'm glad you sent the link to the radio station! Hopefully they'll check it out! smile.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ May 5 2003, 02:50 PM)
LOL that was a good one, LoLo smile.gif I'm glad you sent the link to the radio station! Hopefully they'll check it out! smile.gif

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

**wonders should I wake up early just to listen to the show**
DOUBLEMINDED
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 5 2003, 10:55 PM)
LOL  that was a good one, LoLo smile.gif  I'm glad you sent the link to the radio station!  Hopefully they'll check it out! smile.gif

yes wake up early keep us informed tongue.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (DOUBLEMINDED @ May 5 2003, 05:58 PM)
yes wake up early keep us informed tongue.gif

Ditto.
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 5 2003, 10:55 PM)
LOL  that was a good one, LoLo smile.gif  I'm glad you sent the link to the radio station!  Hopefully they'll check it out! smile.gif

Yeah!!! Course ya must! How the heck am I gonna know if this comes off if ya dont??
LoLo
bump again
cheese is funny
lol lolo... i love it... keep on ranting biggrin.gif
LoLo
I like having fans, makes me feel famous! lmao
LoLo
I just got this reply from one of the DJ's..........guess nothings coming of it.

"thanks for the link and the compliment."
CrissiLove
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 5 2003, 09:36 PM)
I just got this reply from one of the DJ's..........guess nothings coming of it.

"thanks for the link and the compliment."

aawwww sad.gif maybe he didn't really get to look at it when he emailed you back.... he still might later!
LoLo
I dunno, just sounded like a kiss off thank you.....oh well. lol
CrissiLove
ugh@him then... He is silly then for not recognizing your talent! Your rants are really funny! smile.gif
LoLo
I'll still wake up early tomorrow and see if I get a mention on the show.
CrissiLove
That's a good idea, you never know! smile.gif could've really liked it and was just tired....
Free Psycho
I just read your stupid questions rant-LMAO!! It was really funny! And true, which makes it even more funny.
prezgfish
the background of the second rant is freeky

and yes smurfette is a ho
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.