Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Game I Thought Of.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
arachnidoc17
Okay, the game goes like this.

One person writes down one or two lines from a song. The other person guesses what song it's from. You can use a search engine. If the second person gets it right, they write down two lines from a song not already chosen. I hope a game like this isn't posted somewhere else in the forum. Anyways, here goes:

Get up, everybody's gonna move their feet,
get down, everybody's gonna leave their seat
Ashbless
(There's an identical game over in media. laugh.gif As for the lyrics I've no idea.)
arachnidoc17
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Exactly. That's exactly what I get for being lazy and not checking. D*mn*t. F*ck it to h*ll. D*mn, d*mn, d*mn.
Ashbless
Doesn't mean that people won't play both games. Actually people probably will play both games. No need to stress.
arachnidoc17
Oooh, goody-goody! It's a sucess! I hope... Anyways, I was almost going to change it into a "Last line from a movie" game, starting woth Gone with the Wind's famous ending... Well, I'll re-post my last.

"Get up, everybody's gonna move their feet,
get down, everybody's gonna leave their seat "
The.Wheezing.Ghost
Wait...So you're still sticking with the lyrics? I really like the idea of the last line from movies, or at least a line from the movie. No sense in having two of the same game. Although if you do want to keep it the same, I will play both.
PsychWardMike
It's "Detroit Rock City" by Kiss or "Detroit Swing City" by Alien Fashion show... either works.

How about

"Oh once upon a time midnight midnight, dearie, I woke with something in my head.

I couldn't escape the memory of a phone call and of what you said..."
Ashbless
"like a game show contestant with a parting gift - I could not believe my eyes,
someone I thought was a trusted friend. Well they just humour me and tell me lies.
Yeah humour me and tell me lies.

Thanks Mike, now I'll have that stuck in my head. dry.gif
Nope, know the song, don't know who sings it.
PsychWardMike
Your lyrics are a tad off, but you know the song.

It's Blues Traveler's Run Around. Buy Blues Traveler albums! They are amazing!
Ashbless
Okay I'll post a few lyrics to start the next round.

Drove downtown in the rain, nine-thirty on a tuesday night.
Just to check out the late-night record shop.
Call it impulsive, call it compulsive, call it insane;
but when I'm surrounded I just can't stop.
Ashbless
I thought I'd be really easy. It's Bare Naked Ladies Brian Wilson. Next poster can post the next song.
DoRmAnt
QUOTE (arachnidoc17 @ Oct 5 2004, 12:23 AM)
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Exactly. That's exactly what I get for being lazy and not checking. D*mn*t. F*ck it to h*ll. D*mn, d*mn, d*mn.

wow watch the temper. dry.gif
The.Wheezing.Ghost
This Game needs to get going...it's okay that we have two. The other one people won't respond to, as the person whos it is hasn't been online for a few days. there ought to be a limit...so I'll start up a new round

Maybe when the room is empty
Maybe when the bottles full
Maybe when the door gets broke down love can break in

Come on guys! get out your knives and take a stab at it!
Quoth(The Raven)
off topic ('Cause I can't answer...)... no one's been by in awhile, so I hope the thread continues... Maybe I can answer one, eventually...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.