Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Snogging Scale
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
The.Wheezing.Ghost
The Snogging Scale is as follows (I stole from the book Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal snogging)

(1) holding hands
(2) arm around
(3) goodnight kiss
(4) kiss lasting over three minutes without a breath
(5) open mouthed kissing
(6) Full frontal snogging (Kissing with all the trimming)
(7) upper body fondling (in public)
(8) upper body fondling (indoors)
(9) below the waist activity
(10) The Full Monty.

I was just curious, I've made it to number two myself. Never been kissed.
Ashbless
Sorry, minor confusion. Is (10) public nudity or private nudity in the presence of someone else?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Well, it kinda' seems to me you're really just asking 'How far have you gone?'.

The poll really skips out of the realms of snogging after about number 7. Unless you want to know whether or not I've snogged someone below the waist? laugh.gif
the lil' pie fairy
If I'm getting this right...*thinks about logic behind it all*
Yep, I think I'd say 10. Unless it's not what i think. Why do you have to make questions that make me doubt my own sanity? I have enough problems with that as it is!
Usurper MrTeapot
Yep I'd say I've reached 10. Took me a while to work out though.
Fallen Element
*Also with the confusion* unsure.gif But I voted 10. Cos. Well. I've been to 10! I think?! Heheh

Fal xXx
The.Wheezing.Ghost
I'm sorry I didn't realize there'd be so much confusion. unsure.gif It's basically how far you've gone, just...dorkier.
Ashbless
I haven't gone running about naked in public. Unless someone happened to be looking in a window at the right time. I imagine I've also hit (10) though.

Edit: Just an addendum that I'm really against having someone try to fondle my breasts in public. My arm fine, my back great, my breasts no. To me it screams out the fondler doesn't respect me. It's asking for a fight.
Tarantio
Something does seem a little odd here... snogging isnt involved in about half of the choices. and 4 seems to be a lot lower on the scale than it should be, for some unknown reason, as i've been higher on the scale than four, but never actually managed it myself. ho hum.
PsychWardMike
Yeah, I'm a 10. Done it all, though I've been polite enough to do it in the privacy of my home, thank you. I'm a little against going past a little light kissing in public. They don't need to see me do it and I don't need to see them do it.

And maybe a playful spanking here and there wink.gif
Righteous
I'm not much for PDA, but I have gotten...affectionate in my years.
LoLo
10 and I used to have no shame. That's all I'm going to say.
Righteous
I used to not care. When I was sixteen, I hardcore made out with my girlfriend at the time in the corner at a mall and got to second base for the first time by a sidewalk under mild cover of trees. Now that I've gotten older, I'm sketchy on mild kissing in public, even at the movie theater. "Hold on, hon. I want to see this part."
Usurper MrTeapot
Even at 17 I'm not the sort of person to be hardcore making out with someone in public. When I'm not with someone it makes me sad seeing everyone else with someone so I remember that when I am actually with someone. If that makes sense *shrug*.
SPEAKERfortheLOST
Hey Nonny Nonny!
Im a number Niney!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
why does fondling in public come before in private?

I'm confused!
Spacehappy
10 but if you throw in a cow and a goat 20. smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (snoo @ Oct 6 2004, 05:36 PM)
why does fondling in public come before in private?

I'm confused!

Cause the fondling is likly to involve less clothing in private. sleep.gif

Righteous
Yeah, when was the last time you were in private and fondled only over the clothes?
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
huh.gif do you want me to answer that???
Ashbless
Spacehappy - way too much information. laugh.gif
artist.unknown
Haha...funny book.

My aversion to being touched has somewhat limited me in this respect. ^^ (Fancy way of saying: never gotten past 3, and not going to unless I can stop flinching/kicking when someone touches me. Hehe.)
The.Wheezing.Ghost
QUOTE (Tarantio @ Oct 6 2004, 07:30 AM)
Something does seem a little odd here... snogging isnt involved in about half of the choices. and 4 seems to be a lot lower on the scale than it should be, for some unknown reason, as i've been higher on the scale than four, but never actually managed it myself. ho hum.

Okay...To clear something up. I just got this from a book and posted it because it was interesting. It was just called the snogging scale...even though not all of them involve snogging...I probably should have tweeked the title a bit...sorry for the confusion.
TehRoxxorCOD
I have never gotten past... I'm gonna say 2... but I voted 10 just to throw off the results. Ha ha!
Aria
1. I feel so bloody pathetic about it too. sad.gif
The.Wheezing.Ghost
QUOTE (Aria @ Oct 6 2004, 07:09 PM)
1. I feel so bloody pathetic about it too. sad.gif

Bah! Dont' feel pathetic at all. I've only made it to number two. And it make it more pathetic I made a bet between friends of when I would get beyond number three....and THAT makes me feel beyond pathetico...but it was a summertime thing and in the summer we are so bored we will do anything. No one has won yet....but it's still in effect....we made it all fancy...signed a little contract and everything. lol
Oni Usagi
Um, yeah, 0, and it sucks. sad.gif
FishFace
Just 3... My last and first girlfriend wasn't much of a kisser. Plus, I'm not exactly old, so getting higher on the scale is not for me, right now.
The Tortured Soul
dirty dirty 17 year old that has done it all... only with 1 girl mind, but still all the way up 2 10... tho never fondled her in public, more respect than that really!!!
DoRmAnt
Can you exclude some of these? When I vote for 10 i'm also not including the fondling in public. I'd say that would be 10. When you don't care, you just want some action type of fondling comes after you're comfortable enough with the Full Monty.
Polocrunch
A couple of months ago, I was in the same position as Aria and many others here, but now I am a proud tenner! Just goes to show how quickly these things can happen.
Aria
Oh, good. There might be hope for me yet. tongue.gif
Greeneyes
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Oct 7 2004, 01:21 AM)
Um, yeah, 0, and it sucks. sad.gif

^ What he said.
Righteous
Damn Polo. It took me two and a half years and six girlfriends to get from one to ten.

Look you guys, don't worry too much over all this. If I can get laid, pretty much anyone can get laid, so don't get upset over being a one or not being a ten. Don't sweat it.
charly
i have already been to 9 and i kind of regret it now unsure.gif

what ever you do

just do it with somebody who is special

but at least i have saved number 10 for that special person tongue.gif

if you havn't got past 3 yet dont worry all of a sudden things will just happen

just remember to restrain yourself from doing something you will regret
TigerLily013
Been "10" for ages now but considering this was a few years ago, I'll be rusty at any foreplay and otherwise.
froggle-rock
Wait- you forgo foreplay all together? But like- huh? Foreplays is funs
Aislinn Faye
QUOTE (funked)out_frog @ Dec 31 2008, 02:24 AM) *

Now it depends foreplay is totally different for some people, sometimes not even physical. For some people, the stalking is the foreplay. innocent.gif
EvilSpork
Foreplays!! Also: BEWBS!

(Frogg keeps stealing my identity...)
TigerLily013
QUOTE (funked)out_frog @ Dec 30 2008, 09:24 PM) *

No no no. I think you misread what I meant lol. I've been "10" since several years ago meaning I've done 1-10 wink.gif but I haven't done any number on said poll for about 4 years now with anyone so as I stated I'm rusty lol.
Mata
Rusty? I have images of chastity belts now...
froggle-rock
Ooooooooooooooooh! I see. >_> Was thinking it might be kinda dry dry.gif
TigerLily013
No no, just been a long while since having relations like that with someone is all ;D lol.
leopold
And out of the dark comes another zombie thread. Lordy. But this is one I'd not read before.

I'm a 10 (but at my age, I really ought to be or it's just sad), but I've never managed three minutes of kissing without a breath. If I tried that, I'd be as dead as this post used to be wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Leo's right - there comes an age when, if you haven't reached the 10, you may as well hang up your genitals and go and live in a cave. I managed it mere days before turning 20. I wasn't a very sexually active teen, but I more than made up for it afterwards.

I have achieved the marathon snog, but I couldn't do it right now. I've got a chronic cold, so the danger of asphyxiation would be very real.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.