Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
Wyvern
Anyone available to lend a hand I appear to be lost here, not done this before and oh boy can you tell!
Ashbless
Welcome to Matazone.

*hands you a beverage and a cookie*

What did you want to know?
Cath Sparrow
See wasn't to difficult!

Right you lot be nice she's my friend!
*me sticks granade to Wyvern and legs it!* evil.gif
Wyvern
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Oct 7 2004, 07:48 PM)
Welcome to Matazone.

*hands you a beverage and a cookie*

What did you want to know?

Anything anywhere would be good although lost appears to be entertaining enough I think. oh yeah I can hear Cath laughing from here... evil!
now directions to anywhere please eep!
Wyvern
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 7 2004, 07:50 PM)
See wasn't to difficult!

Right you lot be nice she's my friend!
*me sticks granade to Wyvern and legs it!*  evil.gif

Just you wait Cath I will get unlost and then your for it!
vicrawr
I've been told that you bite. So, here I am. I'd like my bite now!
mooooooooooopo
Hey Wyvern, welcome to the forums.

*puts on bite proof gloves*

*tapes Wyvern firmly to the ceiling*

Enjoy the forums - trust me, its better to be lost in this place.

*wanders off*
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*hands Erin a map*

welcome to our world smile.gif
Wyvern
Hmm... biting is reserved for special occaisions you have to earn it...mostly. Who snitched and told you I bite anyway? besides the teeth are very small and dont work to well over the ether.
Cath Sparrow
You here evil laughter coming through the door way. evil.gif
Wyvern
Is the duct tape compulsary or will masking tape in vast quantities do?
mooooooooooopo
Duct tape is compulsary I'm afraid. Anyone who has been here for a while will tell you we stopped using masking tape after the great newb avalanche of '04 and moved to something stronger.

A few poor souls are still in therapy after the horrors of that day!
Pab
Hi Wyvern. I can adopt you if you like ... Then we can share stories of blood and cruelty about Cath ...

hmmm
Ashbless
The duct taping of the Noob is a solemn tradition, much steeped in mysterious origins.

Just wander about and read the bit that says "Read this."

We're a fairly friendly bunch.
the lil' pie fairy
And we'll always feed you well smile.gif *hands up a large pie*
Wyvern
QUOTE (Pab @ Oct 7 2004, 08:16 PM)
Hi Wyvern. I can adopt you if you like ... Then we can share stories of blood and cruelty about Cath ...

hmmm

Greetings excuse my falling out of the site killed my machine but appear to have wondered back following the duct tape helped!
You have stories of cath being cruel I thought that was a closely guarded secret, methinks she is sneakier than I thought but then hey I wouldnt be here without her manipulations tee hee... If you really want to adopt me Im still meandering around here somewhere....Fantastic view from this ceiling but how long befor someone lets me down Im starting to get a little queasy and I havent bitten anything for ages!
Wyvern
QUOTE (moop @ Oct 7 2004, 08:13 PM)
Duct tape is compulsary I'm afraid. Anyone who has been here for a while will tell you we stopped using masking tape after the great newb avalanche of '04 and moved to something stronger.

A few poor souls are still in therapy after the horrors of that day!

Ok am now avoiding masking tape forever just in case...I accept that duct tape is a must but when do I get to come down Im a bit too small to fall off without assistance could I at least have room to wiggle starting to seize up its been a while...cant feel my toes and I really need to bite something....please?
unsure.gif
Ashbless
The food that assorted members pass up or accumulated posts will break the tape. wink.gif

If you're keen to be adopted by Pab then you send him a PM to that effect. If it's agreeable to both then you add his name to your signature. You can then PM him silly questions until the cows come home. biggrin.gif

You can also ask anybody else. Can't guarantee they'll know the right answer but you might get some amusing/interesting replies.

*Hands up another cookie, being careful of getting her fingers bit. *
Wyvern
Thanks I shall attempt that one eventually it should arrive..I hope! Cookies are great but the crumbs certainly accumulate anyone got one of those mini hoover things? I suppose though if I hoard the crumbs I'll get heavier faster and can view this place from ground level and then to explore...Or I could stay up here and snooze a while hmm possibilities....
exceptional1709
How much do we have to post before we can come down from here? unsure.gif
It's just getting a bit... sticky...
Wyvern
QUOTE (exceptional1709 @ Oct 12 2004, 08:28 PM)
How much do we have to post before we can come down from here?  unsure.gif
It's just getting a bit... sticky...

Good question we could yell for help but methinks they'd just laugh if we fall now we stick to the floor eep!
Ashbless
If you'll note, Wyvern and Exceptional, you've both reached members which make you way to post heavy for the duct tape.

*Two distinct THUMPS are heard*

Like Glinda the Good said (sorta) you always had the power to go - you just needed to believe.
Run amok, my fellow posters, run amok. laugh.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
(wanders in, with bucket of water...)
Another grenade? Talk about one track minds!
Here, let me help you with that... (Applies solvent to grenade, which falls into bucket of water... Quoth sets bucket outside door...)...
There ya go! have a Moonpie™ (Hands over Moonpie™) Have a good 'un.
(Wanders off, whistling 'Freebird').
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Oct 13 2004, 02:01 AM)
(wanders in, with bucket of water...)
Another grenade?  Talk about one track minds!
Here, let me help you with that... (Applies solvent to grenade, which falls into bucket of water... Quoth sets bucket outside door...)...
There ya go! have a Moonpie™ (Hands over Moonpie™) Have a good 'un. 
(Wanders off, whistling 'Freebird').

I wouldn't worry about her she know how to deal with me and she'll get she own back some time in the very near future!!! dry.gif
Wyvern
I wouldn't worry about her she know how to deal with me and she'll get she own back some time in the very near future!!! dry.gif

[/quote]

Oh most definately my dear especially now Im right ways up if a little rounder than before, now hang on while I spruce up a bit

* retrieves Quoth's bucket splashes around abit, drying face and grenade on trouser leg (carefully)*
I believe this belongs to you...now next I believe...
*rummages around for Pabs list of instructions*
...I attach this securely to your person
*beats rapid retreat yelling*
BE NICE TO PAB OF THE ICE MACHINE EATS LEAD!!!......Hmm....TeeHee!
Wyvern
QUOTE (Ashbless @ Oct 13 2004, 12:01 AM)
If you'll note, Wyvern and Exceptional, you've both reached members which make you way to post heavy for the duct tape.

*Two distinct THUMPS are heard*

Like Glinda the Good said (sorta) you always had the power to go - you just needed to believe. 
Run amok, my fellow posters, run amok.  laugh.gif

At last!
You hear that Exceptional we just hit the floor as if you could've missed that drop ouch! Need a hand peeling yourself up there's a bucket of water around here somewhere ( hope it works on fairy dust too). If your still hungry Iv some of that moonpie stuff in a pocket somewhere, a bit squished but still good! interested?
Why do I get the feeling the ceiling was the safest place round here...hmm...
Cath Sparrow
Well that'll be cause it is if people need to hide thats where they tend to go so basically being down here isn't good for your health!
By the way I believe you tried to return my present it's a good thing I always keep the spare pins. tongue.gif

*sticks granade to Wyverns back whilst she's rooting in her pockets removes pin and runs!* evil.gif
Wyvern
*A large cloud of smoke and dust settles revealing a slightly singed and irate creature*

Right that's it Cath the teddy is out the pram now Im really gonna get you, Iv got a new plan ...if I can work out just were I put it
*rummaging sounds*
...gum, no...penknife um, no...ah ha got em.
* carefully places matchbox on floor, opens it and backs away rapidly*
See if you can spot these little beauties before they spot you not sure what they are but quite cute in a dark, spikey sorta way and very niffty stalkers, good with explosives to tee hee...
*waves grenade pin infront of box*

Watch out Cath they is as stubborn as me and just as sneaky...Happy hunting my little ones, have fun....hehehe
Cath Sparrow
*cath gets out her handy can of anything repelant sprays the local area, steps into her transdimentional wardrobe pushes out an interesting parcel with the note 'for you'on it, closes the door and disapears*
Wyvern
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 14 2004, 07:15 PM)
*cath gets out her handy can of anything repelant sprays the local area, steps into her transdimentional wardrobe pushes out an interesting parcel with the note 'for you'on it, closes the door and disapears*

Cruel poor babes that was nasty Cath they is only just learning now they have allergies and I am not touching that parcel ever!
*uses stick to push package down a handy grating and removes small spray can from pocket*
At least I can help them out with a nice shiney protective coat, repellant proof haha beat that now you've made it personal they will never stop!
Cath Sparrow
The thing is there's no way to track a transdimentional wardrobe! and you know Cath's alway nasty! evil.gif
Mutilation
Help! I need somebody. HELP! Not just anybody.

A good hint is to make fun of the Jews and have swastika avatar. People will realise it's just a joke and Mata will be kosher with it.
Wyvern
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 14 2004, 07:31 PM)
The thing is there's no way to track a transdimentional wardrobe! and you know Cath's alway nasty!  evil.gif

Ahh! but they dont track they is just Very patient and will sit and wait for you to come to them expends much less energy and you have to come past here eventually its fate!
Wyvern
QUOTE (Mutilation @ Oct 14 2004, 07:34 PM)
Help! I need somebody. HELP! Not just anybody.

A good hint is to make fun of the Jews and have swastika avatar. People will realise it's just a joke and Mata will be kosher with it.

Nah matey not bitey enough for my liking needs MANY MANY more teeth besides I have a vendetta against the fairies and Cath at the moment much more entertaining if you see either shout out!
Don't suppose you have any cookies do you? Im fresh out of fairy bait or Vodka works well on Caths too!
Cath Sparrow
*wardrobe door swings open and a large vat of uber strong glue starts decanting it's contense in to the room and sticking every thing to it Cath leans out and chucksa bag of cookies and bottle of vodka to Erin close door and disapears again*
Wyvern
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 15 2004, 01:33 PM)
*wardrobe door swings open and a large vat of uber strong glue starts decanting it's contense in to the room and sticking every thing to it Cath leans out and chucksa bag of cookies and bottle of vodka to Erin close door and disapears again*

Thanks for that!

At least you give me rations incase I stay stuck...ah... ok....hmm.... rations while I stay stuck, cant reach my pockets.
Help! Anyone got any solvent?..A chisel would do...Anyone?

HELP!!! She got me again!

CAAATHH!!!
exceptional1709
At last!
You hear that Exceptional we just hit the floor as if you could've missed that drop ouch! Need a hand peeling yourself up there's a bucket of water around here somewhere ( hope it works on fairy dust too). If your still hungry Iv some of that moonpie stuff in a pocket somewhere, a bit squished but still good! interested?
Why do I get the feeling the ceiling was the safest place round here...hmm...

Yay, we're free! Oh, maybe that's not such a good thing... HELP... I can't see anything from down here, I had a much better view up on the ceiling... and now I actually have to spend energy standing up! Hmmm... I think the ceiling was indeed the safest place, and yes, I'd like some moonpie please!

*sees she is stuck to the floor with super-strong glue*

Oops. I really do wish I'd not posted and stayed as a noob on the ceiling... help...
Wyvern
Yay, we're free!  Oh, maybe that's not such a good thing... HELP... I can't see anything from down here, I had a much better view up on the ceiling... and now I actually have to spend energy standing up!  Hmmm... I think the ceiling was indeed the safest place, and yes, I'd like some moonpie please!

*sees she is stuck to the floor with super-strong glue*

Oops.  I really do wish I'd not posted and stayed as a noob on the ceiling... help...

If you just reach into that pocket there ..thats it theres your moonpie a little worse for wear Im afraid but might help with the energy for standing. I didnt think it was too bad down here till...well you can see...could you possibly find someone with some release agent please this is getting a little tricky!
*squirms a little sighs and gives up*
where's a mentor when you need em probably sniggering in a corner somewheres!

Please find something, put me back on the ceiling pleease... Exceptional if you find a way back up take me with you!
Quoth(The Raven)
(Wanders in. Looks around. The room is empty.) Hellooooo! <Echoes reverberate through empty room> Sigh. (Wanders out, again...)
laenan kite
*pulls wyvern up off the floor, and steels her pie*
heeheehee evil.gif
Smiler
Hey, helloooooooooo down there. I like the view but iminent shrapnel damage could seriously improve my looks!!! How do you make adoption oficial Wyvern, I dont like the way Cath (probably/allegedly) pointed all the CCTV in my direction witha big count-down clock
El Nino
I'm glad I never got a grenade from Cath
exceptional1709
Famous last words, "because I can"... Um, could someone pull me up too please?

Wyvern? Wyvern! I got some more pie for you... Uh, where is everybody?

*sounds of evil laughter drifting through the walls*

Oh. Uh-oh.
Wyvern
*appears from corner* Nope still here just gathering up the food everyone keeps leaving behind, enough for a party here...care to help set up?

Just don't touch that box in the corner that one's special! hehe *evil snigger* for a mutual friend! *pats box* evil.gif
Cath Sparrow
*Wardrobe appears and a periscope sticks out the top.*
exceptional1709
Wyvern's right you know... that box is VERY special! You mustn't touch it Cath!! Really you mustn't! *shoots furtive glance at Wyvern*
*grins*
Wyvern
QUOTE (exceptional1709 @ Oct 20 2004, 09:01 PM)
Wyvern's right you know... that box is VERY special!  You mustn't touch it Cath!! Really you mustn't!  *shoots furtive glance at Wyvern*
*grins*

Thats right its VERY special you cant have it till halloween, peeking is not allowed!

*aside to exceptional* Observe she get all excited and bouncy but remember the matchbox, its contents...yes? Think BIG...almost think BIGGER! Close now take that and think EVEN BIGGER! tongue.gif

Cath you're going to love this one!
Anyone else want to join the party? Its a countdown to Halloween my friends come enjoy.....mwuhhaha hic..oops want a drink? blink.gif
Cath Sparrow
You my dear are truely cruel!! It's not my fault my B'day's 3 day's before Halloween!!!

*the wardrobe start bouncing around* tongue.gif
Wyvern
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 21 2004, 06:13 PM)
You my dear are truely cruel!! It's not my fault my B'day's 3 day's before Halloween!!!

How to keep a Cath guessing hehe..hic..oops, pumpkin pie anyone?

We need decorations and more atmosphere *turns up gloom level* come on peoples we need to work on this the final countdown has begun!

6 Days till Halloween!!!
exceptional1709
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Oct 25 2004, 10:27 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Oct 21 2004, 06:13 PM)

How to keep a Cath guessing hehe..hic..oops, pumpkin pie anyone?

We need decorations and more atmosphere *turns up gloom level* come on peoples we need to work on this the final countdown has begun!

6 Days till Halloween!!!

Ooh yay, pumpkin pie! Thanks Wyvern.

Still curious are you Cath? I can assure you there's an... interesting... surprise in there for you! *shoots more furtive glances at Wyvern* *grins again*

Decorations... hmm... can't say I can help much there. All I've got with me by apart from food (for the noobs, and from when I was a noob and couldn't eat everything I was given- ooh, that muffin's gone green) is *rummages in bag* THIS inflatable Mr Snaffleburger... which probably isn't much use for decorations...
*starts blowing it up furiously*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.