IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A No0b Intro From A Non No0b, But still a No0b, make sense?
froggle-rock
post Nov 5 2004, 03:59 PM
Post #1

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,174

Hello ma dears,

I've been here for a good few months now, and never made an intro topic. So here it is. I know what to expect, so I'm all kitted out in a kelvar suit *looks in the direction of moop and Cath*.

I gotta lotta love for Mata's animtions, and I just wish I had joined up the forums earlier. LGG is really starting to grow on me in a big way.

I'm 21 and live in London. I'm learning how to edit, and this is what interests me, but I'm only no0b at it. In saying that if you have any footage you wouldn't mind me having a play about with please lemme know, as I dont have a cam yet.

That's about it.

*steps off off soap box*

biggrin.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Nov 5 2004, 04:06 PM
Post #2

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

Welcome, uh...un-noob. Let the nooblage begin biggrin.gif
Oh, have some pie, while you're waiting smile.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Nov 5 2004, 04:15 PM
Post #3

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

*breaks out the uber-strength duct tape and tapes Froggy to the ceiling like a pro*

So...an extremely late welcome to the forums to ya. biggrin.gif

Enjoy the food they're throwing at you, and don't forget - @_@ sharing is good @_@

*wanders off*

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 5 2004, 04:25 PM
Post #4

omno-ahhhhhhh!

/me is taped to ceiling! darn it, I shoulda got an anti uber strenght duct tape sprayed kalvar suit instead. But hey, this could be kinky ;o)
Yumm, thank you Lil' Pie Fairy, filled my tummy up a treat biggrin.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Nov 5 2004, 04:33 PM
Post #5

dream to make believe

Member No.: 863

Froggy we love you, froggy we do!!

Welcome to the forums... for 5 months ago wink.gif

*climbs up and sits by froggy and shares a bit bowl of ice cream with her*

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 5 2004, 04:56 PM
Post #6

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

*wanders in and does a double take*

biggrin.gif

*hands up beverages and cookies to Snoo and Funked)out_frog.*

We'll cut you down when you're keen. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 6 2004, 01:27 AM
Post #7

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Aww, shucks Snoo, how did you know?
/me eats up ice-cream.

Ash Bless, what do you mean 'cut me down', I like it up here! hehe. cookies are niiice. Thankyou biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Nov 6 2004, 10:15 AM
Post #8

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

Well a kevlar suit doesn't protect you from laughing gas

*dons gas mask and fires*

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Nov 6 2004, 03:58 PM
Post #9

Speed of Life

Member No.: 952

But FoF, you are n00by. You are still the apprentice of me. And I am Jesus. But it is debatable that Jesus would have a 40% warn marking, but meh.

+Quote Post
Little Green Got...
post Nov 7 2004, 02:40 PM
Post #10

Only YOU can answer that question!

Member No.: 384

well, since I wasn't exactly around when you showed up. Welcome to the forums, its always good to see people make friends.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 8 2004, 11:33 AM
Post #11

omno-ahhhhhhh!

*laughts histerically:*

Thank you Lill Green Goth, I'm starting to feel like my back is against the wall, or rather this ceiling!

Mu, if I'm still your no0b, would you be so kind as to teach me the way of centre sig? tongue.gif

I think I may need to pee soon, so mebe I would like to come down? *desperate smile*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Nov 8 2004, 04:45 PM
Post #12

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

I am wise in the way of duct tape. I could free you.

*gets a hold of SPS's the stick and pokes Froggie until she's free*

There you go!
THUMP

Whoops. ph34r.gif *flees laughing*

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 8 2004, 04:49 PM
Post #13

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Thank you Ash biggrin.gif

/me leaps towards the nearest loo

Weeee. They thought they had me, mwha ha ha!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Nov 8 2004, 04:52 PM
Post #14

Speed of Life

Certainly FoF. In cmd format c: then y. It's erm, algebra for Center Signature.

(Remebers about the Mac)

Blasts!

No really it's

CODE
[center]

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 8 2004, 07:05 PM
Post #15

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Damn my dad for sorting the computer out Froggy got away!!! dry.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 8 2004, 07:08 PM
Post #16

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Okay, go on Cath *puts in supa-dupa ear plugs, and hold out hand to Cath*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 8 2004, 07:22 PM
Post #17

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Yay! *me stick granade to inside of Froggies Kelvar suit pulls pin fastens suit back up and runs* Teehee! evil.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 9 2004, 06:34 PM
Post #18

omno-ahhhhhhh!

*clenches teeth*

KABOOM

Ow. That hurt, but in a kinky way! More Cath, more!

Anyone have a bath robe I could borrow?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Nov 10 2004, 07:37 PM
Post #19

Speed of Life

Dun dun dun! Froggy! You're not allowed to marry Commie!

1)He isn't actually a Commie.

2)He thinks |33-|- is silly. He shall burn in hell! BURN I SAY!

I mean, it would be like, erm. Jesus's daughter, marrying Caesar. Or Stalin's daughter marrying Hitler.

Yes, those who do not like leet are compared to Hitler in my books.

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 10 2004, 07:41 PM
Post #20

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Mu, isn't it obvious I'm rebelling against you? -Isn't that what offspring do?

/me does Rebellious No0b Dance ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Nov 10 2004, 07:47 PM
Post #21

Speed of Life

There is only one possible option for those who rebel:

Ya mam jokes.

Ya mam's so fat that when she stepped on the scales she got

Please choose:

Here telephone number.
"One at a time please"
ERROR

Ya mam's so stupid that when she made a mistake on the computer she had to get the tipp-ex out.

Ya mam's so stupid she took a giant spoon to the superbowl.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Nov 22 2004, 03:20 AM
Post #22

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

Geez, Mut... what are you at, 50% warn, by now? laugh.gif

and a belated welcome to you, Funked out Frog! Many happy returns! Have a Moonpie™!

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Mutilation
post Nov 22 2004, 04:45 PM
Post #23

Speed of Life

I'm on 60% now actually. Which is strange because I thought I was on 80%. Oh well, I'm to apathetic to do anything about it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 02:01 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!