> Iq
tptcow
post Nov 9 2004, 01:59 AM
Post #1

Savior on the Blood Church St. Petersburg, Russia

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 978

Link

I thought this might be interesting to post, although read the bottom first.....please.

--------------------
Western Kentucky University
Facebook
Xanga
Formerly: Trumpetperson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dancing hamster ...
post Nov 9 2004, 08:46 AM
Post #2

Our UAV is online

Member No.: 1,304

He he he he !

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Nov 9 2004, 08:49 AM
Post #3

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to read that

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Nov 9 2004, 09:03 AM
Post #4

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

Funny thing is, the top state in IQ - 113 - is Connecticut, where George W Bush Jr was born....

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 9 2004, 04:39 PM
Post #5

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Blimey.

I don't suppose anyone knows the avergage IQ of us Brits? I tried googling, but came up with lots of IQ tests.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
exceptional1709
post Nov 9 2004, 04:49 PM
Post #6

Incapable of normal thought

Member No.: 1,344

Ha, that's funny. Ha ha ha ha ha.

And it doesn't surprise me in the least either.

Yeah, does anybody know the average British IQ? Presumably it would be about 100 because that's the _average_ IQ?

--------------------
Official Beanbag-monger for TRIBE WYVERN (Visit us here!)
VOTE MR SB FOR FAVOURITE ANIMATION! (Go here to vote!)
--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--
Proud owner of a Violet Scuttler from the Tribe Wyvern lab. Not for rental or resale.
Mata loves us, this we know. Because the forums tell us so. All our souls to him belong. We are weak but he is strong
Always read the small print. You never know what it might say. You're leaving your brain open to subliminal messages. Being paranoid is good.

+Quote Post
SampMan87
post Nov 9 2004, 07:57 PM
Post #7

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,384

Ha ha. this further proves my analysis that most republicans are complete dumbasses.

Anyone every notice that? In a civil debate, like in government class or whatever, all the people that are pro-bush republicans are generally those who are getting Cs and Ds and even Fs in the class, and their reasoning behind why something shouldn't happen is always "It's wrong" or "it's gross". For example, in my government class, we were discussing the possibility of a constitutional ammendment stating that Marriage is between a man and a woman. Of course, all the republicans said that homosexuality is wrong because "it's not how god wanted it to be" or because "it's gross" or because "they don't wanna see it." Personally, I don't remember the day I woke up and decided "I'll be heterosexual for the rest of my life" so who are we to assume that they woke up one day and decided "I'll be homosexual for the rest of my life"? Likewise with terrorism. They all talk about how "we are doing the right thing becuase they are evil, and mean" and whatever. Are we not the terrorists telling their country how it needs to run, interfering with their government which is primarily run by religion. We have had far too much involvement in the middle east. er..... I'm a little off topic, so I'm just gonna stop now >_<

--------------------
"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet..." - Shakespeare

Homepage | Journal | FTP (coming soon I hope)

If for no other reason, do it because you were told not to.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 12:57 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!