Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fetishes, tell me teel me
NummyNums
post May 2 2003, 02:35 PM
Post #1

Holey Great Mother of God ive been cloned!!!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 178

i have fetishes
I have a fetish with the bcak.. thats my biggest
then i have an ab fetish ...
and i have a fetish with fuzzy things
whats everybody elses fetishs???
(im sorry if there was ever a thread like this cuz i wouldnt know but i wanna know now..)

--------------------
Me and logic are e-engaged woot woot.. *mwuah* luv yah babe
No one will ever love cheese as much as i do.. always and forever...
Commies my husband.... whuts it to yah huh? hehehe *hugglez commie*
my boobs are named Aidan and Nadia.. wes owns them now, he also owns me we are engaged and i love him and sex him with all my heart and umm.... soul.. hehehe

user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
miss_snaffleburg...
post May 2 2003, 02:54 PM
Post #2

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
From: Carlisle, UK. A sadly little city where it rains all the time and it's always windy. I love it really :)
Member No.: 83

Hmm, i have a fetish for guys with long hair, young guys, not REALLY old hells angels! and i love goatees, but some guys dont suit them.
hmmm, i also have a thing for Tinkerbell and fairies... oh, and anything pink... or fluffy... i'm pretty simple to buy for. pink, fluffy, tinkerbell or to do with a guy wid long hair and I'm happy... biggrin.gif oh! I forgot, i also love bunny wabbits smile.gif gots LOADS for easter smile.gif Teddies sdaly, mum wont let me get a real one... sad.gif
hmmm, long hair *Gets dirty images of Sabertooth in her head* Oh yeah! I'd scream for ya baby... *jumps and looks around* good, no one saw that... *hides*

--------------------
user posted image
My imp is called Pandora and she makes me vodka and lemonade whenever I ask and is gonna help me seduce this cute guy from school *grins* (Piccy made by Selkie_Blue)

Me and Prezgfish are e-partners. We're not e-married, we just like getting e-naked together

"Some people may be famous for creating a pencil sharpner... I'm famous for my tits" - Jordan (The Page 3 model, aka Katie Price)

user posted imageI see you baby, shakin' that ass! Shakin' that ass!

My new website, not very good yet, but getting there! Check it out!

+Quote Post
NummyNums
post May 2 2003, 03:01 PM
Post #3

sexy......hehehe

--------------------
my boobs are named Aidan and Nadia.. wes owns them now, he also owns me we are engaged and i love him and sex him with all my heart and umm.... soul.. hehehe

user posted image

+Quote Post
ravein
post May 2 2003, 03:02 PM
Post #4

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

I have a neck fetish... and a cartoon fetish... smile.gif and a few other unmentionables... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
poppa.moo
post May 2 2003, 03:13 PM
Post #5

Phlurp!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 119

Sort of an extreme version of one of those 'Getting To Know You...' topics, eh? How bizarre!

I have no fetishes that i can mention only likes. And I Know What I Likes!

--------------------
And when I vest my flashing sword,
And my hand takes hold in judgment
I will take vengeance upon mine enemies
And I will repay those who hase me.
O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand,
And count me among Thy Saints.

+Quote Post
NummyNums
post May 2 2003, 03:14 PM
Post #6

lol.... you know whut you likes huh.... my back fetish is really bad.. like i wlk down the street and im checking out peoples backs looking for flaws or knots.. its crazy man,..... crazy

--------------------

user posted image

+Quote Post
poppa.moo
post May 2 2003, 03:27 PM
Post #7

Phlurp!

Member No.: 119

That is crazy! I have a very sensitive back, but isn't really flawed from what i can see of it (which aint much!)

--------------------
And when I vest my flashing sword,
And my hand takes hold in judgment
I will take vengeance upon mine enemies
And I will repay those who hase me.
O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand,
And count me among Thy Saints.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 2 2003, 03:34 PM
Post #8

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I like the way a good back looks, and if its got a tat on it its even better. Also right up about equal to that it eyes. I have so much of an eye fettish that I have them tattoed on my back. lol

Stuff I like but wouldn't call a fetish: Long Hair, No Hair, goatees, tattoos, piercings, and I think thats about it....I don't always go with what I like though, I like to mix it up a little. lol

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post May 2 2003, 03:35 PM
Post #9

theres a chance im dead... 25¢ a poke!

Member No.: 122

whats sexy about a persons back? i dun understand that one... personally i have a thing for gothic gals and thats about it really... nothing else

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 2 2003, 03:36 PM
Post #10

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (racingaway13 @ May 2 2003, 08:35 AM)
whats sexy about a persons back? i dun understand that one... personally i have a thing for gothic gals and thats about it really... nothing else

I don't know how to explain it, maybe Nummy can........just is sexy to me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post May 2 2003, 03:39 PM
Post #11

theres a chance im dead... 25¢ a poke!

Member No.: 122

what gothic? im dun understand your post... its making me feel less than understanding

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 2 2003, 03:41 PM
Post #12

Kiefer > Jason

Backs. You asked about backs.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spacehappy
post May 2 2003, 03:46 PM
Post #13

Matazone acolyte

Member No.: 183

If i posted mine Mata would ban me wink.gif

+Quote Post
miss_snaffleburg...
post May 2 2003, 04:05 PM
Post #14

Super advanced member

From: Carlisle, UK. A sadly little city where it rains all the time and it's always windy. I love it really :)

QUOTE (Spacehappy @ May 2 2003, 04:46 PM)
If i posted mine Mata would ban me wink.gif

LOL! Now I REALLY wanna know!

--------------------
user posted image
My imp is called Pandora and she makes me vodka and lemonade whenever I ask and is gonna help me seduce this cute guy from school *grins* (Piccy made by Selkie_Blue)

Me and Prezgfish are e-partners. We're not e-married, we just like getting e-naked together

"Some people may be famous for creating a pencil sharpner... I'm famous for my tits" - Jordan (The Page 3 model, aka Katie Price)

+Quote Post
Mata
post May 2 2003, 04:10 PM
Post #15

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

If I talked about mine I'd probably have to ban myself!

That said though, I realised recently that every person I've stayed with for more than a few months has had blue eyes. Coincidence? Hmmm... I'm not so sure, I've always liked eyes, you can see if a person is intelligent or not in them and... Umm... My favourite colour is also blue...

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
miss_snaffleburg...
post May 2 2003, 04:17 PM
Post #16

Super advanced member

lol! just wanted to say Mata, u have a VERY nice voice (If the Corp guy is you). thats a point, i also have a fetish for Brummy, welsh and aussie accents biggrin.gif three of the most UNsexy accents in the world according to my mates

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Mata
post May 2 2003, 04:25 PM
Post #17

I'm quite scared you like my voice as well as those accents, I sound nothing like 'em!

Yes, the voices on the site are all me except for Osaki in the Samuri Lapin animation who's played by my gf. I think my granny impersonation on the Mr Sb cola animation was particularly good smile.gif

Jonman's got pretty much the same accent as me, heaven help you then if you meet both of us at once, you'd be a quivering wreck.

Brummie? I think your friends are right about your taste in accents, but I guess that's just one of those things that make this such a fun world to live in.

--------------------
The Matazone Games blog

+Quote Post
miss_snaffleburg...
post May 2 2003, 04:27 PM
Post #18

Super advanced member

lol, so u do Mr SB too? my mate John can do that so perfectly! i refuse to talk to him in lessons unless he speaks in his Mr SB voice lol! i'm so cruel!
you know, your handwritting it the spitting image of my bf's lol. just a random little thought there lol!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Mata
post May 2 2003, 04:35 PM
Post #19

My handwriting is the direct result of private schooling for a few years. If you see handwriting like it it normally means that the guy has been given a good education at some point... Maybe that's why doctor's handwriting is so terrible...

Yep, Mr Sb is me too, and Lapin, and the little chicks in the first Easter animation... It's all me!

Quite often the soundeffects are all me too, I just make a rough approximation of the noise I want into my very very cheap microphone and then jigger about with them in sound software until I'm happy! smile.gif

--------------------
The Matazone Games blog

+Quote Post
PrincessCadhla
post May 2 2003, 04:45 PM
Post #20

You know you want me...

Member No.: 268

I think all of my fetishes are banable as well....I do spend 16 hrs a day in a corset though.....

--------------------
*.*.*Cadhla*.*.*
~If all poets were as I, I would have nothing to say~

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 2 2003, 05:11 PM
Post #21

Goddess of all-behold and worship

Member No.: 199

I want to know all these banable fetishes!!! Please Mata, can't you make an acception?? <gives puppy face>

I can't think of any fetishes. Probably cause I don't understand the difference between a fetishes and a weird habit...

--------------------
Cheese is my husband and I love him muchly! (attacks with kisses)
Hinsley-the first bi-straight marriage and first forum divorce.
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I am death grip barbie-BEWARE. My animal spirit is a mermaid.
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!
[sig chopped for being HUGE! Please trim it - Mata]

+Quote Post
PrincessCadhla
post May 2 2003, 05:39 PM
Post #22

You know you want me...

Member No.: 268

Um, fetishes are usually sex related.....sexual activities, stimulus etc....weird habits are just weird habits.....picking belly button lint is a habit, licking belly button lint to get off is a fetish.

--------------------
*.*.*Cadhla*.*.*
~If all poets were as I, I would have nothing to say~

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post May 2 2003, 05:44 PM
Post #23

Goddess of all-behold and worship

Member No.: 199

OOOooooohhhh....now I REALLY want to know Mata and Jonman's fetishes...<wicked smile>

In that case though, I don't think I have any...

--------------------
Cheese is my husband and I love him muchly! (attacks with kisses)
Hinsley-the first bi-straight marriage and first forum divorce.
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I am death grip barbie-BEWARE. My animal spirit is a mermaid.
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!
[sig chopped for being HUGE! Please trim it - Mata]

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 2 2003, 05:48 PM
Post #24

Kiefer > Jason

I have a flashing fettish........that would be flashing people myself.........lol only on here though

**flash**

--------------------

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post May 2 2003, 06:57 PM
Post #25

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

QUOTE (PrincessCadhla @ May 2 2003, 05:45 PM)
I do spend 16 hrs a day in a corset though.....

lol!!!! Corsets rule!!!!! I'd love to prance round in one all day but have a school-age son, and all the mums think I'm deviant enough!!! Which of course I am tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 07:27 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!