Forum Rules 

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Meet The Messiah, Q & A
JC2
post Nov 19 2004, 09:22 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,493

cool.gif Hi read the post on the questioning of the possibilities of someone ascending to the level that dictates masianic understandings.

Well bless your cotton socks cause here someone that truly has reached status above all men, not in a crusader type fasion, devine is how it is ment.

Truth, I achieved a level of understanding that has dictated a situation in which a vessell has now been prepared for the arrival of you know who.

We may now start the reasoning. and no I am not a cup, you'll have to do better than that, oh no look a door has opened?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TehRoxxorCOD
post Nov 19 2004, 09:45 PM
Post #2

Inside Your Mind

Member No.: 1,251

Yeah... this is spam. It ought to be locked.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Nov 19 2004, 09:47 PM
Post #3

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

Holy crap. You actually replied to this Roxxor?

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
TehRoxxorCOD
post Nov 19 2004, 09:48 PM
Post #4

Inside Your Mind

Member No.: 1,251

Maybe... unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JC2
post Nov 19 2004, 09:49 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (TehRoxxorCOD @ Nov 19 2004, 10:45 PM)
Yeah... this is spam. It ought to be locked.

Need a push, LOF 'leap of faith', ignorance is not on this agenda!!

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Nov 19 2004, 09:53 PM
Post #6

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

Hello JC2, I see that you are new to the boards. Welcome to the Otherside Forums. I would first like to direct you to The Rules. Also, please keep in mind what forum you are posting in. The Issues forum is generally for serious discussion. Your post is considered spam in this forum, so I am moving it to the Daft forum, which is a more appropriate place for a silly thread such as this one.

Have fun and enjoy your stay,
Moderator Mistress Alti

+Quote Post
JC2
post Nov 19 2004, 10:01 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Nov 19 2004, 10:53 PM)
Hello JC2, I see that you are new to the boards. Welcome to the Otherside Forums. I would first like to direct you to The Rules. Also, please keep in mind what forum you are posting in. The Issues forum is generally for serious discussion. Your post is considered spam in this forum, so I am moving it to the Daft forum, which is a more appropriate place for a silly thread such as this one.

Have fun and enjoy your stay,
Moderator Mistress Alti

ARRR, now that is just plain, well okay I can see your point but hey is anyone willing to persude me diferent. No joke I realy believe this to be true. Try me?

+Quote Post
JC2
post Nov 19 2004, 10:06 PM
Post #8

you just going to sit there, trust me I get the impresion you have been bled dry policing this site, chance to feel good about what your doing, I don't bite!!

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Nov 19 2004, 10:24 PM
Post #9

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Listen you little piece of unworthy rubbish, I'm going to let this go seeing as you're new and whatever. However, that kind of thing is just an excuse - You're new, I don't care.

As is, I'm a Christian. Be you Christian or not, I don't care. I'm going to ask you to shut up and go the hell away. Just... shut up.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
JC2
post Nov 19 2004, 10:42 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Nov 19 2004, 11:24 PM)
Listen you little piece of unworthy rubbish, I'm going to let this go seeing as you're new and whatever.  However, that kind of thing is just an excuse - You're new, I don't care.

As is, I'm a Christian.  Be you Christian or not, I don't care.  I'm going to ask you to shut up and go the hell away.  Just... shut up.

My heart it breaks, your pain is now mine, fear not as I mean to cause no harm and your beliefs I respect, my intentions where not of this, my head hangs in shame for what you are feeling, I apologize and truly hope you take no offence as none was ment.

I will leave now and ask for this to be removed, again I apologize.

+Quote Post
Spacehappy
post Nov 20 2004, 01:05 AM
Post #11

Matazone acolyte

Member No.: 183

QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Nov 19 2004, 10:24 PM)
Listen you little piece of unworthy rubbish, I'm going to let this go seeing as you're new and whatever.  However, that kind of thing is just an excuse - You're new, I don't care.

As is, I'm a Christian.  Be you Christian or not, I don't care.  I'm going to ask you to shut up and go the hell away.  Just... shut up.

Hmmm maybe you should reread the rules mike, if Jc thinks he is the divine manifestation of christ/god/allah/Buddah ect, then that's his belief. Personally insulting someone that has just joined and has already noted the error of posting a topic he/she/it/god believes is an "issue" then to have it removed to "daft" is just plain nasty.

At the end of the day we are to take everyones belief's here quiet seriously, and i personally don't like the aggressive tone you have taken. The topic was moved to daft so if you want treat it as such, but damn well be polite about it!.

+Quote Post
JC2
post Nov 20 2004, 01:40 AM
Post #12

[quote=Spacehappy,Nov 20 2004, 02:05 AM]
[quote=PsychWardMike,Nov 19 2004, 10:24 PM]Listen you little piece of unworthy rubbish, I'm going to let this go seeing as you're new and whatever. However, that kind of thing is just an excuse - You're new, I don't care.

As is, I'm a Christian. Be you Christian or not, I don't care. I'm going to ask you to shut up and go the hell away. Just... shut up.

[/quote]

Hmmm maybe you should reread the rules mike, if Jc thinks he is the divine manifestation of christ/god/allah/Buddah ect, then that's his belief. Personally insulting someone that has just joined and has already noted the error of posting a topic he/she/it/god believes is an "issue" then to have it removed to "daft" is just plain nasty.

At the end of the day we are to take everyones belief's here quiet seriously, and i personally don't like the aggressive tone you have taken. The topic was moved to daft so if you want treat it as such, but damn well be polite about it!.

It is not his fault as I have seen him on other sites and he is allowed to speak his mind is that not what this is all about and my approach is a little lead footed to say the leased. I would just much prefer to withdraw from this embarissing epoisode nobody need point fingers the blame lies souly with me. And to answer your question I came back to see if the person I offended had acknowledged my initial apology.

Thanks for your concern, and peace be upon you. xxxx

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Nov 20 2004, 03:04 AM
Post #13

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

Beliefs are beliefs, but calling yourself a deity, out of delusion or arrogance as well as insulting another board member shouldn't be tolerated by the board at large. I'm down with Mick on this one.

And by the way, why in God's name would the Lord send His Son to North Wales?

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Nov 20 2004, 04:30 AM
Post #14

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

He's said he's sorry. It's forgiven. Can't claim to be a Christian and not forgive. Either way, whatever. We're cool, or something.

Where else have you seen me?

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Nov 20 2004, 05:34 AM
Post #15

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

All right, I tried to be nice about this, but your spam is offensive.

Thread closed, everyone out.

JC2 - if you start another thread like this, there will be consequences.

Moderator Mistress Alti

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 07:50 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!