IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your Mum, Bringing back the old days...
Usurper MrTeapot
post Dec 7 2004, 03:28 PM
Post #1

Samauri Teapain

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 844

At lunch today I was with my friend Matt (a maths and physics genius) and some kid a few years below us barged through the hall. Being the responsible adults we are we told him to slow down, quite reasonable methinks, and he just said "Your Mum" and started to walk off. Would you accept that? Not Matt, in response he shouted after him.

"The Volume of Your Mum is an improper intergral." Proving he is the biggest geek in the school but I found it the funniest thing in a while.

He sent me some of the other ones he'd found and I thought I'd share.

The mass of Your Mom at rest is approximately equal to that of a neutron star traveling at (1-(10^-1000))c.

Your Mom's muscle to fat ratio can only be explained in irrational complex numbers.

Your mom is a convenient proof that the universe is still expanding exponentially.

If your mom was a polar solute then intelligence would be a non-polar solvent.

Your Mom is so fat that you can't hear her abdominal aorta aneurysm with a duplex dopler.

Your Mom is so fat, the recursive function computing her fatness causes a stack overflow.

Your Mom is so stupid, her exchange particle is a "moron."

The 3 basic mathematical formats are a point, a line and your mom.

Your Mom's mass to volume ratio is such that she is able to float in a area of pure nitrogendioxide.

Your Mom is so massive that the gravitational lensing effect is so great around her that a light beam passing within 1 AU has a radius of curvature of 6E9 meters.

The volume of your mom is an improper integral.

The integral of your mom is fat plus a constant, where the constant is equal to more fat.

Your Mom is so fat that she can theoritically eat as much as she wants and can't get any fatter or she would create a spinning vortex and engulf herself.

Your Mom is so dumb that she tried to minimize a 12 variable function to a minimal sum of products expression using a karnaugh map instead of the Quine-McCluskey Algorithm.

Your Mom is like a Mandlebrot set; She contains an infinite number of Julia sets.

If we were to code your mom in a C++ function she would look like this: double mom (double fat){ mom(fat);return mom;};

The topology of your mom is very complicated: it involves surfaces which fold back on themselves.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Dec 7 2004, 03:42 PM
Post #2

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

heheh

*e-mails them to a lecturer* he's a geek like that tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
lar_di_dar
post Dec 7 2004, 03:51 PM
Post #3

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,526

lol...geeks these days, when i was at school they where there for "stress relief", but now there telling jokes that are to smart for me to understand in the funny geek code they speak.you cant "relief stress" on a funny person in glasses.

What is this world coming to!!!!

--------------------
If you marry your sister are you your own kids uncle?

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Dec 7 2004, 04:22 PM
Post #4

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

QUOTE (lar_di_dar @ Dec 7 2004, 03:51 PM)
What is this world coming to!!!!

Apparently it's being over run with geeks and, if Radio 1 are to be believed, we will all be wearing 'geeky' clothes with the release of Napoleon Dynamite soon! rolleyes.gif

I think actions speak louder than words and would therefore have wrestled him to the ground and smacked his cheeky face! laugh.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 12:21 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!