IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Random Drawings, Do you doodle?
Faerieryn
post Jan 10 2005, 09:52 PM
Post #1

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 535

I was sitting reading posts here when I noticed that I'd been doodling on a note pad. Nothing unusual except they were all isometric boxes. Some were coloured in some were drawn deliberately see through. All different sizes and some were attached to others.
So I was wondering whether other people draw doodles in a particular pattern or way and if so what of?

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 10 2005, 10:05 PM
Post #2

dream to make believe

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 863

I wish I could doodle... I just can't do it, I have to think about everything I do and when I feel like doodling I have to think about what to doodle and it always turns out sucky because you never have inspiration when you want it dry.gif

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Jan 10 2005, 10:33 PM
Post #3

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

For my GCSE food technology exam, we had to draw a product that could be hand held, nutritious and hot. Not having a clue what to draw (or anything about food technology for that matter) I proceded to doodle just as you described Faerieryn. I started with some pretty patterns, and gradually my doodle was transformed into a hot, chicken and salad pitta wrap. Probably utterly disgusting in practise, but that is how doodling helped my scrape a C pass grade in my GCSE exams. laugh.gif

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
exceptional1709
post Jan 11 2005, 04:57 PM
Post #4

Incapable of normal thought

Member No.: 1,344

I tend to draw flowers...
...Pretty standard...
Except they all have to be EXACTLY the same size and have the same number of petals, all of which must be even and equal.

Am I obsessive about this? Of course not... *hem*

--------------------
Official Beanbag-monger for TRIBE WYVERN (Visit us here!)
VOTE MR SB FOR FAVOURITE ANIMATION! (Go here to vote!)
--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--OBEY--
Proud owner of a Violet Scuttler from the Tribe Wyvern lab. Not for rental or resale.
Mata loves us, this we know. Because the forums tell us so. All our souls to him belong. We are weak but he is strong
Always read the small print. You never know what it might say. You're leaving your brain open to subliminal messages. Being paranoid is good.

+Quote Post
Greeneyes
post Jan 11 2005, 09:01 PM
Post #5

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Member No.: 1,102

I have a tendency to cover everything in eyes. For GCSE my english coursework had to be written out several times due to the amount of eyes it sprouted.

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Jan 11 2005, 10:30 PM
Post #6

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

My doodles always seem to be random, tribal thingys.

I do them on paper, steamy glass and all sorts.

I also seem to have an affection for glorified arrows.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Jan 12 2005, 05:09 PM
Post #7

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

I like to doodle mug-men, especially when on the phone. They're like these really curvy heads with long chins and everything with glasses whos heads are sprouting out of mugs... a bit random... my mum does it too...

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
Novander
post Jan 17 2005, 08:16 PM
Post #8

Take apart your head

Member No.: 1,599

I used to doodle swords and shields all the time.

These days I either do funky patterns or trees.

Trees are great fun to doodle. You get a decently shaped trunk, a few big branches, then its just loads of little lines to show the twigs and stuff. I dont do leaves though. My trees are always dead. They look nicer that way.

--------------------
IPB Image
I exist on Last.fm, LiveJournal and Facebook. And occasionally in Real Life.

+Quote Post
elphaba2
post Jan 17 2005, 08:22 PM
Post #9

Lord of the Keys

Member No.: 1,329

I usually doodle on myself without noticing. Once I drew a really frightening face on my kneecap and, upon tripping, busted his nose open. He looked like a convict.

I started doodling (on paper) in my history class last year and it turned into this crazy full-page pen thing with swirly lines and people and lyrics cropping up here and there. Needless to say, I got a C on the test I was supposed to have been reviewing for, but I like the doodle better than a good grade, anyway. I think I still have it, actually *goes to look for it*

--------------------
can I kiss your dopamine?
In a way I wonder if she's living in a magazine

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 04:09 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!