IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Insurance Companies, are they scamming us?
El Nino
post Jan 22 2005, 01:24 PM
Post #1

I pull the wings off god

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,340

I've had a nasty thought going through my mind the last few times that I've thought about/had to deal with insurance companies. I know it'll be highly difficult to prove without some serious investigation into the criminal details. But, what if the insurance companies are secretly inciting and/or inticing certain groups of people to cause mayhem and destruction just to push up the prices of other companies premiums to make their own prices look better?

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Jan 22 2005, 07:59 PM
Post #2

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

*looks at my car insurance bill*
*is a teenage guy*

Yeah. Scam.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jan 22 2005, 08:14 PM
Post #3

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

The whole world's a scam. And teenagers get worse insurance rates for driving 'cause they tend to get in more accidents. *pats Mike*

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 02:24 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!