IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fairtrade Fortnight, what will you be doing?
Do you buy Fairtrade?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 29 2005, 07:47 PM
Post #1

dream to make believe

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 863

Fairtrade fortnight is March 1st-13th this year and I was just wondering what people feel about the Fairtrade group.

Personally it's one of very few things that I will go out of my way to help out, I think it's only right that farmers should get a decent living wage from their produce. I hate the way all the big corporations exploit developing countries for their own profit, it's sick how some people can really be so materialistic.

Fairtrade fortnight website

The poll is just me being curious about how many people support Fairtrade smile.gif

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jan 29 2005, 09:21 PM
Post #2

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

I support it and all, but I don't think about it when I go shopping....

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Novander
post Jan 30 2005, 12:16 AM
Post #3

Take apart your head

Member No.: 1,599

I always buy fairtrade bananas when they've got them, but beyond that I just don't think about it.

My ex-girlfriend was really big into fairtrade, and always tried to convince me to buy fairtrade chocolate etc, but with snack foods like that I tend to know exactly what I want (right now I'd kill for Cadbury's Dairy Milk, for example) and fairtrade never seems to fit into that as much as it probably should.

I love the anonymity of the internet. As long as I never meet any of you, it doesn't matter what you think of me, so I can be as honest as I like. Not that I make a habit of lying in real life; I just tend to stay quiet there. Hey, cool: I used a semi-colon, my favourite punctuation. I'm going to stop spamming here. Feel free to ignore this paragraph.

--------------------
IPB Image
I exist on Last.fm, LiveJournal and Facebook. And occasionally in Real Life.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 07:48 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!