IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just The Bs Of Day To Day Life..., Had a boring day? Whine about it here!!
Zelgadus_The_Gre...
post Feb 18 2005, 07:05 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,646

So many times I ask people how thier day was and I hear "boring..." and then an explanation of the many boring things they did that day...not that I mind listening, mind you, but with so many people eager to tell about how boring their day was, i figured a post devoted to it would fit well. So here it is, the "Boring Day" post. My day? Hmmmm...job interview, chatted on mirc, call from mom, call to grandma, pfeh. Boring? I wish...I've been dreading these calls for days now...

--------------------
*murmurs arcane words and the western winds lift him from the ground, buffeting him off into the distance with a called over his shoulder 'until the next we meet may all your fondest dreams be grey...'*
I am Little Green Goth's noob and i wuv my mommy!
Velloss is my worthy and noble steed...true blue and freindly too! *Velloss licks everyone and nudges them affectionately*
Though Trevor is tiny, does very cool magic...like lil bitty fireballs to light my cigarettes!
*growly thing growls and rattles in matchbox*
*A little warm fuzzball of kitten snoozes in a ball on his shoulder*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Erin
post Mar 2 2005, 07:01 PM
Post #2

the one that is me

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,578

oooo...whining. Fun fun fun!! Hmmm..not alot to whine about. Chatted on instant messenger with people all day. Then drunk raspberry tea for a few hours. then i got bit in the throat by a spider..ouchies. tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif unsure.gif wink.gif cool.gif

--------------------
--Owner Of Lilith The black and white kitten--
--Cheesemooses Lovely noob--
--Member of the Cult Of Brother Black Sheep--
--Official Beautiful Feathery Girl Over There Erin of Tribe Wyvern--
--damned and dastardly is my noob ^^--

+Quote Post
Novander
post Mar 3 2005, 11:49 PM
Post #3

Take apart your head

Member No.: 1,599

I met my new AI group at uni, and we discussed our coursework, then I had a two hour lecture, which was fascinating enough for me to leave during the half-way break. I came home and wrote up said coursework (Actually, that bit wasn't boring. That was great fun, 'cause I got to make up what life would be like for a student at my uni in 10 years time). Then I was sitting in front of my computer and thought to myself "well, I'm bored again, what shall I do now?"

I decided I wanted to know how many CDs I actually own, following on from a discussion in IRC. That was not the best idea I've ever had.

I'm not sure when I started, but its close to midnight now, and I've just finished.

Now I'm going to go write a mother's day card which I must remember to post tomorrow, or my life over easter won't be worth living.

Kudos to Zelgadus for creating this thread, 'cause now I won't have to repeat myself if more than one person asks how my day was.

--------------------
IPB Image
I exist on Last.fm, LiveJournal and Facebook. And occasionally in Real Life.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Mar 4 2005, 06:09 AM
Post #4

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

QUOTE (Erin @ Mar 2 2005, 02:01 PM)
oooo...whining. Fun fun fun!! Hmmm..not alot to whine about. Chatted on instant messenger with people all day. Then drunk raspberry tea for a few hours. then i got bit in the throat by a spider..ouchies.  tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  laugh.gif  unsure.gif  wink.gif  cool.gif

Oooh! If this were a Marvel Comic, you'd develop nifty superpowers... Of course, old Petey got bit on the hand... and developed webshooters for his wrists (Or, in the movie version, actually grew spinnerettes in his wrists...). I guess you'd have to spit webbing, huh?

(Sorry. It was so vivid an image, I had to go for it... laugh.gif )

Spider bites can be painful. Some spiders have venom so bad, doctors actually have to cut out the area around the bite, so it can heal... Obviously, you were lucky to be bitten by a lesser spider than that... I'm glad it wasn't worse.

as for me, I slept most of the day, after feeling a bit Flu-ish (Altogether, now: "Funny, you don't look Fluish..." Thanks. laugh.gif ), then went food shopping. Bo-ring!

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 05:20 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!