nevermore
post Feb 24 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #1

Vice-Admiral Guppy

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,664

hello.
I guess I should make a thread.
I come from forums where making threads when you first join is taboo, and people are mocked and "flamed" for doing so.
I've been watching matazone for a couple of years, but missed a few months, and when I looked again, there were forums.
so I decided to stop by for a bit.
I'm one of those weird females who actually spend time on the internet.
and...yeah...that about it for now.

--------------------
my sig.
isn't it amazing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Wytukaze
post Feb 24 2005, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Carcinogenic Donkey

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,656

Hey there.. I'm not out of noobdom myself, but let me be the first to welcome you to the forums!

*hands out a suit of armour for when the others get here*

--------------------

JERUSALEM, Israel (AP) - In response to Israel's denial of water to the West Bank, HAMAS released three cheetahs in West Jerusalem, where they went on a killing spree, mauling four Jews and injuring thirteen.

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) - Following a cheetah attack on West Jerusalem perpetrated by the majority HAMAS party, the Israeli Air Force retaliated by detonating twenty kiloton nuclear devices over Gaza City, Jenin, Nablus, Rafah, and Ramallah.

ASHDOD, Israel (AP) - As a result of the atomic bombings of five Palestinian cities, a 50-foot tall reptile has woken from its million-year slumber in the Mediterranean Sea. The monster has made landfall at Ashdod and obliterated the city. Eyewitnesses report that the monster left the destroyed city heading southeast.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 12:34 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!