IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nazi Military Marches (parades?) (1930's), A look at how sick the nazi military par
slashdot
post Apr 12 2005, 03:46 AM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,698

Just to cover one of my sides... I am in no way affiliated with Nazis..

er um...

... anyways, other then the fact that the party was up to no good. I have to admit that there military parades were a spectacle. I'm mean, they were fragen sweet! Them and the Soviet Unions marches on the Red Square were something.. how demanding they were on the soldieres. They were sick looking. Just watching them move there legs/feet and heads in unison.. all hundred million of them. (exageration, but it seems so) They must have said something like "step too soon, and prepare to be shot." You see the americans all disorganized (not really... again, I'm not biased, I'm as American as you can get) and not routined like the Nazi's and the Soviets. Some videos I watched showed German soldiers sitting in a half-track or some sort of armored personal carrier, facing side by side, even on both sides, staring straight at each other, waiting, just waiting to get there chance to fight for their mother land. Man if I have a country, I'm uh try and get my military this disciplined without one bottle of brainwash.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JimiJimi
post Apr 12 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #2

I'm afraid I'm back.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,308

They must have been really well rehearsed to get them all in synchronization going the same direction, and in swastikas etc.

Hitler was really clever to be able to get into power without people knowing he was gonna kill millions of innocents.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 02:56 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!