> Critique
over_the_aybss
post May 5 2005, 05:14 PM
Post #26

over_the_abyss

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,751

QUOTE (Mata @ Apr 21 2005, 04:04 PM)

Since that: points up: is the topic that I made and I guess I could say, destroyed single handedly, I would like to say a few of my views.

Although I do appreciate criticism, there is a certain level that comes with it. Each person to his own yes, but some people, myself included, like to know the better things about the poetry. In the topic many of the things I got where people just telling me that I had to do millions of things to make it better, instead of what was good about it as well. I am not trying to point any fingers, actually the reason I most wanted to write this was to apologize for some of the things I may have written as retorts, but I had gone a bit mad after reading some of the things written (almost like a Jekyll and Hyde effect) So I am apologizing and if people return to the thread I promise not to jump at anyone unexpectedly

--------------------
Nothing in the world is going to change until one can see out of all eyes. Then maybe there will be a chance to understand.

"All my religious beliefs are based on Star Wars."-Mike Dirnt.
Click to see image! (Sorry OTA, the sig was too big so I've trimmed out the image. Maybe resize it? - Mata)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:29 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!