IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Prelude To 100th Posting..., Please read and help me help myself...
altehase
post Apr 22 2005, 02:43 PM
Post #1

Patron Saint Of All Mediocrities

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,018

First of all, thanks to all those who tuned in and are reading this post. Though I'm not that popular or well known here, I have long appreciated the kind interaction with those who have bothered to read my schtuff. Or at the very least, tolerated it.

I originally had what I thought was a brilliant idea for my 100th post. But have now forgotten it. If I'm not mistaken it consisted of some sort of photo montage and one of my absurd, fictional narratives. Well, not so much narrative as maybe dellusional intemperance. Just...typed out while under the influence of caffine. Either in the form of pill and/or liquid.

In any event, the 100th post may or may not, will or will not, be anywhere NEAR as spectacular as once thought. So I'm I'm bursting proverbial bubbles right now. I can say that there will be visual aid of some type. I have to use photos or I won't feel right. I'll try to be original. If I don't succeed, then I apologize right now.

In the mean time...(3) things to ponder until I post next. Any of the below questions are ones I'm putting to you, the reader, in hopes that they might be answered and therefore further ones enlightenment. I promise to read all answers and make a mental note of them. Strong emphasis on the word "mental".

-------------------------------------------------------

1) If Steve McGarrett and Mike Stone got in a fight...who would come out on top? No weapons, just a good ole' fashioned punch-about. AND...why do you think so?

2) Is Hydrogen Peroxide, at anytime, a good substitute for Visine? Because if it is, it's a hell of a lot cheaper. If there's any flegling chemists out there, I'd like to hear your views.

3) If I move to Crete and perform a one-man version of the opera "Idomeneo" and then proclaim myself emperor of the island, do you think I have a chance? I thought I would arrive on the island via parachutte.

Thanks for checking in on me, I really appreciate the help...Altehase (patron saint of all mediocites)

----------------------------------------------------------
**To quote a one time wiseman: "A monkey in a dress...is still a monkey. Though it doesn't mean I don't have to like it."**
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 03:13 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!