Forum Rules 
> New Guy, Saying hi
MackSals
post Jul 20 2005, 08:21 AM
Post #1

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,897

Hello. MackSals is my name and I thought a little intro would be good as my first topic in these forums.
I joined mostly because of the animations, they're just great. I especially liked the little goth girl ones.
Hmm... this didn't turn out to be the "little intro" I thought of but it is considerably late and I'm sleepy. If there's anything you need to know though just ask.

I don't really understand that whole adoption thing (is it required?) so if someone could explain it'd be nice. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Ashbless
post Jul 20 2005, 11:28 AM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

Welcome, have a virtual cookie. smile.gif

Adoption isn't nesessary. It's a custom to find a person who has been on the forum a longer time and use them as a mentor. PM (private message) someone you would like to mentor you and if they agree then you're adopted.

If this isn't too clear I apologize. It's early and I'm fairly sleepy.

Now in the grand welcoming tradition.
*Ashbless duct tapes MackSals to a convenient spot on the ceiling.*

Again Welcome to Matazone!

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- MackSals   New Guy   Jul 20 2005, 08:21 AM
- - Ashbless   Welcome, have a virtual cookie. Adoption isn...   Jul 20 2005, 11:28 AM
- - CheeseMoose   Hey man, how's it going? You don't need to...   Jul 20 2005, 03:02 PM
- - Mata   Hiya, welcome to my forums! We get quite a fe...   Jul 23 2005, 12:17 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 05:08 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!