Forum Rules 
> Incognito?
Kapel
post Jul 29 2005, 04:59 AM
Post #1

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,913

Howdy all, I haven't the slightest clue where I am. I believe that 4 or 5 people here may know who I am, as I was brought to this place by users in the IRC channel I wandered into randomly. They were very helpful and taught how to do the fertility dance and such. Oh, but that's a story for another time.

Incidentally, I actually screwed up my registration before it even as approved. The email address I put the first time seems to be down (perhaps indefinately) so I couldn't access the activation email. After much counsel, I signed up again. I was wondering though... could someone delete my old username (aptly named Kapelson) and bestow that name upon me? Because that is kind of my thing.

Haha, causing problems and I have a single post! I'm having a wonderful time!

--------------------
In case of accidental viewing, consult doctor, or possibly the Ghostbusters.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jul 29 2005, 10:44 AM
Post #2

dream to make believe

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 863

Welcome.

I am snoo, who is so much more than just moops sister... you will learn if you stick around long enough.

*force feeds ice cream*

As for the name thing, you would be best off to PM either MrFuzzy or Mata as they are the most likely to be able to help seeing as Jonman has only been Adminified recently.

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 06:45 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!