> *waves*
bullet_to_my_hea...
post Jul 30 2005, 10:08 PM
Post #1

Guppy Xtreme!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,919

Hi, I'm new. *waves*
Yeah, thats about all i have to say at the moment.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Quoth(The Raven)
post Sep 5 2005, 05:27 AM
Post #2

Meow!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,296

well, sanity is relative, isn't it? What is considered sane for one group, may be quite insane for another... to get serious, for just one moment, for example, up until a very short time ago, homosexuality was considered a form of insanity... families would routinely lock up their gay children in instsitutions, subject them to electroshock therapy, and even have them lobotomised... Now adays, the intolerant no longer think of homosexuality as insanity... they think of it as immorality... the more things change, the more the stay the same...

This is way too serious for a newbie thread...

So, anyway, what's so sane about an (Alleged) adult writing about an imaginary dragon, and flying cats, anyway? laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 11:48 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!