IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm still around/ any tips
depressed lonely...
post Aug 12 2005, 01:10 AM
Post #1

Depressed, Lonely and getting crazier by the day!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,469

I'm still around, but the crappy phone company is taking forever to connect the phone and the internet people say it'll be a week after conection before we can get broadband back mad.gif (what if had a terminal illness and could die from not having a phone to call an ambulance???)assholes.

And I'm busy with tafe I now have 27 hours a week ohmy.gif and a new class, plus I'm trying to get my portfolio together because now is the time to start applying to next years courses<sp(I'm appying to more than one just in case)

Apart from that I've been trying to get my septum pierced and things keep on happening like the peircer gets sick and has to cancel or I have a panic triggered by not eating or she has familly emergencies or she thinks I'm overly stressed and may pass out so she (being responsible) would prefer not to do it .

As a result I've gotten very jittery over the whole thing, every time we try I get closer to the right headspace but still I'm very built up over it.
And I'm sure I still want the nifty hole to spite all this.
Do you have any tips on how not to get that adrenaline rush that can spin you out before a piercing?

Thanks

Rae

--------------------
Vote Brian Molko for ruler of the whole world in 2007
I'm only wearing black till they make something darker
There's no I in team but there is a ME if you re-arange the letters!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
depressed lonely...
post Aug 12 2005, 01:56 AM
Post #2

And in other niffty news
I got flirted with yesterday
By somone who's not 40+ or wierd or twisted who didn't ask if I wanted to got for a ride in their car and who I'm interested in too rolleyes.gif.........well I think it's nifty and it's never happened before.

--------------------

+Quote Post
EvilSpork
post Aug 12 2005, 03:51 AM
Post #3

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Member No.: 829

On the piercing...

Glucose tablets or a good ammount of food before you go. Gelatin works well (although I don't eat it anymore being vegan). Lots of gelatin. Or just stick with the glucose tablets.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Aug 12 2005, 03:56 AM
Post #4

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

QUOTE (EvilSpoon @ Aug 11 2005, 10:51 PM)
On the piercing...

Glucose tablets or a good ammount of food before you go. Gelatin works well (although I don't eat it anymore being vegan). Lots of gelatin. Or just stick with the glucose tablets.

I thought they made plant based Gellatin, these days... Although I suppose the beef based gelatine is still the rule, people not wanting to change, especially when money is involved...

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
beleraphon
post Aug 12 2005, 06:12 AM
Post #5

Has too much time on their hands

Member No.: 1,001

Ask your piercer what they would suggest, food-wise. I'd say light stuff, not too sugery as that can over excite you. Don't take any medication before had such as asprin - it increses bloodflow. And very important, if you can do, take someone with you, to hold your hand, help you stay calm and look after you if you do feel lightheaded.

--------------------
Grass is taking over the world. Have you noticed it’s everywhere?

+Quote Post
depressed lonely...
post Aug 12 2005, 09:03 AM
Post #6

The idiot phone guys conected us and the nice canadian lady was working today so we have internet.

I was thinking tabouli salad as it has laods of good swtuff with out phlem or preservatives or being heavy.

I was going to ask jordan if he'd like to come with me but when I thought about it the conversation went something like this.

being the casual aquiantance that you are and that we've known each other 5 months and hardly talked exept in these last 3 week would you like to come with me while I get my septum peirced

Not so great but you know if I wait a bit maybe I could ask the afore mentioned boy yes/no/maybe

--------------------

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Aug 12 2005, 09:55 AM
Post #7

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

QUOTE (EvilSpoon @ Aug 12 2005, 03:51 AM)
On the piercing...

Or you could just eat some of everyones favourite food: jelly!

Good luck!

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Aug 13 2005, 09:22 PM
Post #8

My direction

Member No.: 495

Do you have any tips on how not to get that adrenaline rush that can spin you out before a piercing?

Why would you want to get rid of it? huh.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 05:20 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!