Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GWAR, And all that concerting greatness
Kitty
post Oct 23 2005, 06:35 AM
Post #1

Professionally Unprofessional

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 580

I just came back from my second GWAR concert. If you dont know what gwar is.... do a google seach tongue.gif Find some pictures.

But part of their act is to use their stage props (this is where looking up pictures comes in handy) To hose people down with colored water.... Their choice today was red and blue tongue.gif My face was a nice lovely brown-ish color. I was at the very very front of the room, the first row of people.... The WHOLE night! I found a good use for people that're hitting on me o.0 They make sure people dont push me out of the way! WOOT! tongue.gif

So I was soaked through every layer of clothing I had on.... So awesome.... There was lots of bouncing and yelling and wiping blood-like liquid off of peoples faces, wiping blood-like liquid ONTO people's faces.... Shoving people out of the way.... Teamwork to shove people out of the way tongue.gif laugh.gif

So much FUN!!!

Anyone ever been to a gwar concert? Or just any concert that you had alot of fun at

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 06:25 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!